Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No winner yet. Clue # 2, early 80's movie.
  • Options
    klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    St. Elmo's Fire?
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Pelican Brief?
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Pelican Brief?
    No no no..I pity the fool!!
  • Options
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    MTuccelli:
    Pelican Brief?
    Lmao...gotta be DC Cab.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    smoke em if you got em:
    MTuccelli:
    Pelican Brief?
    Lmao...gotta be DC Cab.
    Yeah you got it man. Dont think I have your addy, go ahead and PM it to me and I will get you sticks in the mail. I knew the Mr. T line would give it away..lol
  • Options
    Awesome man, PM incoming.

My wife and I just watched this independent Sci-Fi movie recently, and were pleasantly surprised at how good it was.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Monsters
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Monsters
    No, but funny you should say that. We were looking at two different movies, Monsters and this one. We ended up going with this one, but I still want to watch Monsters. Pretty good flic?

Next hint: There are a total of 8 characters in the entire movie, and most of them are only in the picture for a few minutes. The majority of the movie involves just two characters.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    robbyras:
    Monsters
    No, but funny you should say that. We were looking at two different movies, Monsters and this one. We ended up going with this one, but I still want to watch Monsters. Pretty good flic?

Next hint: There are a total of 8 characters in the entire movie, and most of them are only in the picture for a few minutes. The majority of the movie involves just two characters.
    oh man... can i answer again?

haven't seen Monsters but it's on my list... I think it's streaming on Netflix so I may check it out this weekend...
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Super 8
  • Options
    robbyras:
    alienmisprint:
    robbyras:
    Monsters

oh man... can i answer again?

haven't seen Monsters but it's on my list... I think it's streaming on Netflix so I may check it out this weekend...
    I believe the rules are one answer per 24 hours. But based on how close you got with Monsters, I imagine you know the correct answer, lol. Just hold out till tomorrow.
  • Options
    Ok, next hint: Of the two main characters, one is human and one is an alien. One of them is hunting the other one.
  • Options
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    enemy mine
    No, but that is the first thing I said, like 10 minutes into the movie, "This is going to be just like Enemy Mine." It did have some similarities, but ended up being a much better movie, IMO.

This movie was released in 2010 and is available to watch instantly on Netflix.
  • Options
    District 9
  • Options
    Nope, I really thought you had it too Robby.

The entire movies was shot in one location, a desert in Mexico.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Predators
  • Options
    alienmisprint:

well I had 2 guesses queued up... here is my second and this is a RANDOM movie but i think it fits the description... is it Hunter Prey?

fyi, I watched Monsters last night and it was pretty good... the "Creatures" are more of a back drop but it was a pretty original movie and pretty well done...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    alienmisprint:

well I had 2 guesses queued up... here is my second and this is a RANDOM movie but i think it fits the description... is it Hunter Prey?

fyi, I watched Monsters last night and it was pretty good... the "Creatures" are more of a back drop but it was a pretty original movie and pretty well done...
    We have a winner! Hunter Prey was great man, you should give it a watch, its on instant. Shoot me your address and any cigars you don't like and I'll get a pack in the mail for you tomorrow.
  • Options
    Nice! Yeah my wife and I sat down to watch it a few weeks back but it was late and we didn't get through it... I liked it more than she did... Pm coming
  • Options
    OK... new movie... This is one of my favorite movies that is based on a comic book...

I'm gonna include a few nice smokes in this package cuz i'm feeling generous! so fire away
  • Options
    The Incredible Hulk
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Batman
  • Options
    nope... this movie is basically about revenge
  • Options
  • Options