Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gentlemen . . . it begins today

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Is that Chuck Norris? I couldn't tell, he's not doing a round-house...
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Can't be Chuck...no beard of epic awesomeness
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    It's Chuck's long-lost cousin, Saxton Hale.
    skweekz:
    Can't be Chuck...no beard of epic awesomeness
    Chuck has the Beard, Saxton Hale has the mustache and the chest hair, growing naturally in the shape of his native country, Australia

For references:

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Um... what the f*ck...
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    Um... what the f*ck...
    Yeah. What he said. Holy Christmas.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    LOL, that is F'ing awesome.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    boydmcgowan:
    LOL, that is F'ing awesome.
    Yes it is!
    I hate being attacked by lions while I'm getting my hair cut.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    skweekz:
    That must be annoying. I can see it now:

Barber: "How would you like your hair cut Sir?"

Skweekz: "I'd like a medium fade and take some off the top and wait did you just hear that?"

Barber: "No, I didn't hear anything. What was it?"

Skweekz: "Son of a.....it's another gd lion! Hold my chair I'll be right......"
    Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha'? I hurt people.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    skweekz:
    That must be annoying. I can see it now:

Barber: "How would you like your hair cut Sir?"

Skweekz: "I'd like a medium fade and take some off the top and wait did you just hear that?"

Barber: "No, I didn't hear anything. What was it?"

Skweekz: "Son of a.....it's another gd lion! Hold my chair I'll be right......"
    That was funny
    Gentlemen . . . tomorrow, it begins.

For more on Saxton Hale, the man who I take my inspiration from, I refer you to this accurate, true-to-life, artistic recreation (right-click on image, "View Image" if it's too amazing for your computer to handle):

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha'? I hurt people.
    hurt me and ill hurt you back ! lol
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    My favorite part about Saxon Hale is that he's ROCKIN THE ***-N-BALL SHORTS! WITH the boots! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The Sniper:
    My favorite part about Saxon Hale is that he's ROCKIN THE ***-N-BALL SHORTS! WITH the boots! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

His shorts are a little too short for my comfort level. All he's missing is a pair of rainbow suspenders
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    God Bless Valve, what a great developer...Now dammit where is HL2 Ep3
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:
    My favorite part about Saxon Hale is that he's ROCKIN THE COC-N-BALL SHORTS! WITH the boots! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

His shorts are a little too short for my comfort level. All he's missing is a pair of rainbow suspenders

Yes very strange that the ultimate Teddy Roosevelt/ConservativeRepub Uber male is just 2 clicks south of a gay pride marching teddy bear, rocking those shorts all the while.
    blurr:
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:
    My favorite part about Saxon Hale is that he's ROCKIN THE COC-N-BALL SHORTS! WITH the boots! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Yes very strange that the ultimate Teddy Roosevelt/ConservativeRepub Uber male is just 2 clicks south of a gay pride marching teddy bear, rocking those shorts all the while.
    Saxton Hale, and the artistic recreations, take place in the 60's, when the shorts/boots were still fashionable, like Speedo's or beating up hippies

At any rate:

ShotgunJohn:
    God Bless Valve, what a great developer...Now dammit where is HL2 Ep3
    Valve can't count to 3 (l4d, portal, tf, HL . . .)
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    blurr:
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:

Saxton Hale, and the artistic recreations, take place in the 60's, when the shorts/boots were still fashionable, like Speedo's or beating up hippies

At any rate:

WTF beating up hippies is not fashionable now?!
    wwestern:
    xmacro:
    blurr:
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:

At any rate:

WTF beating up hippies is not fashionable now?!
    It used to be the cops helped you out when you wanted to beat a protesting hippy, now they arrest you Sad [:(]
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saxon Hale........You Son of a ****!!!!!You owe me a front porch, new door and trellis. I am no longer going to replace the mailbox as it does me no good. Do you understand what you have done? My 5 year old daughters birthday party is SATURDAY you S.O.B. and now I have all this work to do, thanks so much. Here is a picture of the little nuke bomb that went off today...........

don't bother explaining as I am off to buy another 20 count humi...........

In all seriousness, thanks so much brother.

PS Yes, I am serious that it is my daughters birthday party on Saturday.

Just gettin' ya back for that Paradigm/MOW PA/etc you bombed me with a few months back :)
    xmacro:
    Just gettin' ya back for that Paradigm/MOW PA/etc you bombed me with a few months back :)

I was just expecting some B&M's or at best some Swishers for it, LOL.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Sweet, nice to see you get your butt kicked a little. Nice get back Xmacro....
    RCY Cigars:
    Sweet, nice to see you get your butt kicked a little. Nice get back Xmacro....

What are you talking about? I'm just some innocent laid back guy with only a small 20 ct humi to my name..............Oh Ricky, you will know what a butt kicking will be soon my friend, LOL

• wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Saxton Hale round housed my mail box then tried to hit on my wife! Luckily he was distracted by an out of control gila monster and I got the women folk inside. He dropped this on his way out though!
    xmacro - was that you? Just got the everloving CRAP bombed outta me and want to make sure I get teh props up on the right thread this time. LOL

The Sniper:
    xmacro - was that you? Just got the everloving CRAP bombed outta me and want to make sure I get teh props up on the right thread this time. LOL

Don't you EVER send the kind of bomb you did last time, you son of a ****!! After that, I had to hire contractors to rebuild my entire yard and most of my patio with the crater you left!!

Paybacks a ****, ain't it?

xmacro:
    The Sniper:

Don't you EVER send the kind of bomb you did last time, you son of a ****!! After that, I had to hire contractors to rebuild my entire yard and most of my patio with the crater you left!!

Paybacks a ****, ain't it?

LOL OK, OK - maybe I DID have a little return fire coming (you've got a long memory my friend, I completely forgot about that!), but sweet Jesus! Why did the others you got on this bombing run get conventional munitions, while I got a NUKE?

Im embarrassed to post pics!

.... cryin bout your yard and patio.... I got a whole dayum subdivision to rebuild.... homeowners association doesnt cover **** like this.... neighbors all homeless and b!tchin.... "Sniper and his dayum cigar bombs, mak mak mak mak mak".... bunch of crybabies, thats what I think....

:-D Thanks brother!