Home Non Cigar Related

SWEAR TO F'CKING GOD

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
My daughter's boyfriend....whom I admit that I hate (and she would also if his parents didnt have money) is a preppy dressed yuppie white boy whos mother is a Physical Therapist and father is a laywer------Is sitting in the other room with my daughter and b!tching at her because she is laughing at the idea that he wants to start freestyle rapping and make it a possible career or way to "supplement his normal career"----btw, he is also just turned 18 and going to Community College.

If that werent bad enough, he is kicking around names to call himself...His real name is of course Max (no...nor Maxwell or Maximillion.,...just max)------So far he has thought of "Mad Max, Maximillionare, Maximus Prime, and Maxed Out".........No, this is not a joke.....this is what I have to hear while I try to work from home. Thank you for your support in this difficult time.

Comments

• wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Just walk in say "Hey how about Max Pain?!" then slap the **** taste out of his mouth rofl.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Shoot him. Do us all a favor. Pretty soon he will be on Youtube with some crappy song where he says 'Friday' 80 times in a song and annoys us for eternity.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    wwestern:
    Just walk in say "Hey how about Max Pain?!" then slap the **** taste out of his mouth rofl.
    WOW. I am just dying. That is the best comment ever.... WOW
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I say encourage him. In time the whole world will know what a retarded douche he is (or at least the 'whole world' that MaxPain can expose himslef to). Give him enough rope to hang himself in other words.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    How about Clamious Maximus.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    I say encourage him. In time the whole world will know what a retarded douche he is (or at least the 'whole world' that MaxPain can expose himslef to). Give him enough rope to hang himself in other words.
    This is what i'm talking about-- Help him achieve this type of legendary status. I love laughing at people like this. I look forward to laughing at this douche someday. Hopefully you and your daughter will be laughing too.

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    My daughter's boyfriend....whom I admit that I hate (and she would also if his parents didnt have money) is a preppy dressed yuppie white boy whos mother is a Physical Therapist and father is a laywer------Is sitting in the other room with my daughter and b!tching at her because she is laughing at the idea that he wants to start freestyle rapping and make it a possible career or way to "supplement his normal career"----btw, he is also just turned 18 and going to Community College.

If that werent bad enough, he is kicking around names to call himself...His real name is of course Max (no...nor Maxwell or Maximillion.,...just max)------So far he has thought of "Mad Max, Maximillionare, Maximus Prime, and Maxed Out".........No, this is not a joke.....this is what I have to hear while I try to work from home. Thank you for your support in this difficult time.
    preppy white boy wrapper? Is he a Vanilla Ice wanna be or something??

"Long ashes my friends."

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Krieg:
    Vulchor:

Although, if you encourage the behavior he might end up like Vanilla Ice...broke, struggling on reality TV, and visiting Celebrity Rehab frequently.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Vulchor:

I like to think of him as Vanilla Go *** Urself.
    I hate to say it but this is what we are bringing up as far as youth nowadays. This is what is becoming cool and acceptable when in reality it's **** retarded! I laugh at these people. Hats to the side, pants slacking, always showing off their stomachs and chests (what little they have), walking with that **** swagger. Everyone thinks they are cool and their *** doesn't stink. So much for modesty and being a good person. I **** hate almost everyone!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Everyone thinks they are cool and their *** doesn't stink.
    i always looked at my life a bit differently.

i thought my *** stunk way worse than all of yalls!! i have the stinkiest *** ever!! what now??!?
    ...baller!

damn... for a moment i thought i was lassy...

anyway...
    i agree with "give him enough rope". just make sure to get pictures of him now so when your daughter realizes the error of her ways you can pull em out and show her what you were seeing.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    My daughter just turned 18 and I know exactly what you're talking about. Good sign is that she's laughing, haha. Too bad you don't live close to me, I would walk over with a 6'er of oatmeal stout and some sticks. Then we could shoot the sheet and laugh about it.
    I have a hard time opening up to her boy friends - you know, I don't want to BFF's but not shut them out entirely. I'm having a hard time finding that line. Good luck bro.
    I hear ya James-----so far the line for me has been stopping myself from killing the little $hit. Theyre watching some terrible movie right now about some gangsta that is all about a life that no white person (or just the ones who live in the projects----Ill give Eminem some credit here) understands----but yet the movie makes its money from middle class white youth. The need to feel strife or like you back is somehow against the wall never ceases to amaze me from this generation.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Al Bundy his a$$. Right now. And get it on video if you can.

Holy F'n ****... my oldest daughter is about to turn 14. Is this the kind of crap I have to look forward to???

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Got an idea....

Go get some MAXI pads and give it to him next time you see him and tell him if you hear him "bit**in" at your daughter again, hes gonna be the one bleeding and gonna need these maxi pads
    kuzi16:
    rwheelwright:
    Everyone thinks they are cool and their *** doesn't stink.
    i always looked at my life a bit differently.

i thought my *** stunk way worse than all of yalls!! i have the stinkiest *** ever!! what now??!?
    ...baller!

anyway...
    i agree with "give him enough rope". just make sure to get pictures of him now so when your daughter realizes the error of her ways you can pull em out and show her what you were seeing.

Well, if we are talking about really stinky ***, I eat a lot of fiber and put hot sauce on almost everything!!!!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    zeebra:
    Got an idea....

Go get some MAXI pads and give it to him next time you see him and tell him if you hear him "bit**in" at your daughter again, hes gonna be the one bleeding and gonna need these maxi pads
    There's his wankster rapper name - MAXI PAD! LMAO!

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Al Bundy his a$$. Right now. And get it on video if you can.

Holy F'n ****... my oldest daughter is about to turn 14. Is this the kind of crap I have to look forward to???

+1 to the Al Bundy, and Sniper (or snipper, if you prefer) if you haven't already, it's time to sit your girl down and tell her "It's time we talk, because you're probably going to lose your mind for a few years here, and I really need you to listen..." Good luck, my heart goes out to you. Teenagers!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Why some kids are so enamored with that kind of thing I'll never understand. They just look and sound like clowns.

Edit: Affect? Effect? I always forget which to use when...
  • ltherronltherron Posts: 60
    Might be a little out of place as I am new here but I say invite him over for a cigar, im sure your daughter will appreciate the effort, and provide him with one of your better sticks, preferably a punisher or something similar. Be sure to explain that it is designed to be smoked a little more quickly than others.

And if your into hunting/shooting it will also help to be cleaning a long range rifle and bragging about how you can take out a moving tgt at 1k yards

Saving up for when I have a daughter http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M82_Barrett_rifle
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Place shotgun in prominent place, take a shotgun shell and ask what name he is going to use and right it on a shell with a marker, tell him he better mind his manners around your daughter. If he really thinks he is thug and bows up, load the gun and watch him squeal like a little girl! Your daughter may see him for what he is or she may hate you for a little while. I am blessed that I only had boys and had to do the rebellion thing but that was easy compared to your dilemma. I feel for you bro. Keep us updated
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    ltherron:
    Might be a little out of place as I am new here but I say invite him over for a cigar, im sure your daughter will appreciate the effort, and provide him with one of your better sticks, preferably a punisher or something similar. Be sure to explain that it is designed to be smoked a little more quickly than others.

And if your into hunting/shooting it will also help to be cleaning a long range rifle and bragging about how you can take out a moving tgt at 1k yards

Saving up for when I have a daughter http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M82_Barrett_rifle
    I like the Punisher idea, it would be fun to watch him squeal from the burn and then puke
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Buy a box of chocolate exlax, and a dozen doughnuts. Melt the exlax over a couple of the doughnuts and offer th em to him as he's leaving ( make sure he's gone in 30 minutes) .. . try not to laugh when he's eating them...
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Do a little rappin with him :

Yo homes bitc_hin at my little girl aint cool
    Goin to get my gun and a beer
    Hope when I get back yo dumb as_s aint here
    Cause that just proves gotta kill me a fool !!!

Heh heh I like it !!!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Come to the DARK side Matt....
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    gmill880:
    Do a little rappin with him :

Yo homes bitc_hin at my little girl aint cool
    Goin to get my gun and a beer
    Hope when I get back yo dumb as_s aint here
    Cause that just proves gotta kill me a fool !!!

Heh heh I like it !!!
    lol
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol maybe he could call himself MaxiPad? my youngest is getting ready to turn 15 I hope I don't have to deal with that so far she's managed to pick a boy with a good head on his shoulders who's well mannered and shows proper respect to his elders so I'm lucky, these young kids now a days I just don't know about them.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Clean your gun as he comes over; or just stick it in your pants one night before he comes over when you answer the door. And no, I'm not joking about this
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    +1! LOL!
    I have no guns.....do U suppose threatening to knife him to death with a meat cleaver would work the same?