Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Cuban Legacy
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    MTuccelli:
    Cuban Legacy
    Must be really rough to smoke all day Mike.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JudoChinX:
    jlmarta:
    I just received a fiver of Padilla '68s in the lancero vitola. I do believe I'll give one of them a try ROTT.
    You, sir, have inspired me.

Careful with that kind of talk, young man, my head's beginning to swell...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    enjoying a ccom Cameroon (from dbeckom, thanks buddy). This is a surprisingly good cigar!

it's my first of the house blends, but I gotta say, if they did this well with a cameroon wrapper, I will def be trying some of the more common wrappers in the line!
  • Options
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:
    Cuban Legacy
    Must be really rough to smoke all day Mike.
    No rougher then eating candy and soda pop :o)
  • Options
    BigT06:
    enjoying a ccom Cameroon (from dbeckom, thanks buddy). This is a surprisingly good cigar!

it's my first of the house blends, but I gotta say, if they did this well with a cameroon wrapper, I will def be trying some of the more common wrappers in the line!
    If you like that you should try their Sun Grown and Cuban Label
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    BigT06:

If you like that you should try their Sun Grown and Cuban Label
    Thank you for the recommendations. ENFIDEL also gave the an enthusiastic recommendation for the Sun Grown, so I will be looking to try that one next.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I started this morning with a Gurkha Beauty and thought I was going to gag. I pitched it and lit up a MoW PA. Now that's a cigar. I think I am done with Gurkha as I have had more duds than good.
  • Options
    just fired up a Private Stock, courtesy of The Kid. Very good stick thus far!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having my first C.com Blue Label thanks to rossdavey! So far, I'm loving it!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    CAO Gold maduro. Has that meaty Brazilian maduro flavor.
  • Options
    first up was a RyJ Reserva Real (thanks Rick). I was pleasantly surprised by the stick... more flavor than I thought it would have. Good morning cigar.
  • Options
    now up: Ave Maria Clermont
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    90 Miles toro
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The Kid:
    90 Miles toro
    DANG GOOD SMOKE!

• Options
    Avo Heritage
  • Options
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I really loves the flavor of Cuban cigars just loves everything about it even its cartons are awesome I am really love with the taste it gives me. Can you suggest some online solutions for purchasing cigars at discount rates.

Discount cigars

• Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Uhhh...
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭

Damn fine way to start the morning off!
  • Options
    davidtenna@gmail.com:
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I really loves the flavor of Cuban cigars just loves everything about it even its cartons are awesome I am really love with the taste it gives me. Can you suggest some online solutions for purchasing cigars at discount rates.

Discount cigars

normal normal User spam cigar suggest encoding enjoy blah blah blah....
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Cabby what a way to start the day. I had a Cohiba Red Dot mini with a cup of Joe.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    It's a La Perla week, lol. About to have my daily cup of joe with a La Perla Habana Morado. 0710hrs here in Germany.
    What no more La Perla"s?...
  • Options
    smoking an El Credito right now....
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:

i really want your table saw...
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    So far a Particulares and a AJ Fresh Rolled
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    fla-gypsy:
    How was the fresh rolled?

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    fla-gypsy:
    How was the fresh rolled?

+1
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    cabinetmaker:

i really want your table saw...
    i started with a sears contractor saw...
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Tatuaje Reserva J21. I see Cabi and I were on the same wavelength. Now if i just had half of his carpentry skills. HA!
  • Options
    Carlos Torano reserva decadencia