Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    First smoke in almost 3 weeks, came back into it with a CAO Black and coffee. Nice combination and very relaxing morning, at least until my chainsaw broke and frustration set in.
  • Options
    yesterday i had Mon O War virtue, which was awesome for the morning. Today and i had CAO OSA. Good smoke, the ash didnt hold well though.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Just picked up my wife from the airport and after lunch and getting settled had a smoke. Smoked a 777 Corojo by Jesus Fuego... simply magnificent and is the first corojo that has now made me want to explore this fantastic wrapper.... just DELICIOUS!!!!
    Try the Perdomo Habano Corojo wrapper. You will not be disappointed.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On my list now Mike, THANKS! Going to have to wait for a few weeks/months to get anything new... more important to pay the medical bills and doc visits for my wife than to spoil myself with cigars right now, so until late December it is doubtful that I will buy a single stick, I'd rather my wife was safe and healthy :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Just finished a 5 Vegas Classic Corona for a quick smoke. It's quite chilly out this morning. This afternoon I'll be picking up leave for hours and hour. I'm not sure what I'll be having but I stocked up pretty good on yard gars/winter smokes.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Ran a 10k this morning. Wanted to smoke somthing good to celebrate but only have an hr before my Broncos game starts. So went with a Nica Libre since I wont care about ditching it half way and I can have somthing better later. This one has a tight draw which is a bummer.
  • Options
    szeligaszeliga Posts: 32
    Had a rocky patel vintage 1992, was ok but nothing special to me. Looking forward to seeing Tebow get the start!
  • Options
    11 year age Pleiades Cruzero courtesy of CvilleE....thanks a ton Eric! About 15 min in to it and its building in body and flavor... loving it!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    J Fuego Origen Original courtesy of Wes, thanks bunch Wes, great stick for the money!!
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Just finished a San Lotano Oval with my morning coffee while I watched the sun rise. Great way to start off the day.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Had a Capoeira on the way to work. Fantastic smoke with a dynamic flavor profile.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a Triple Seven Maduro with a cup of joe. Feeling pretty good at the start of this morning.

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Had another J. Fuego origen on my way home from work this mroning. I really like those things! Makes me wanna try some of his other stuff. The Origen Original is the only one I've tried so far. For the money, its the best 30min stick I've ever had.
  • Options
    Wow... just noticed 4 of the last 5 post are J. Fuego sticks... pretty crazy.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Ran a 10k this morning. Wanted to smoke somthing good to celebrate but only have an hr before my Broncos game starts. So went with a Nica Libre since I wont care about ditching it half way and I can have somthing better later. This one has a tight draw which is a bummer.

You ran a 10k Gaberox, congrats on making it through that. Don't take those running shoes off just yet, lol. INCOMING!!!

• Options
    BigT06:
    Wow... just noticed 4 of the last 5 post are J. Fuego sticks... pretty crazy.

Some times it falls like that. Good spot check...

• Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This morning with my coffee I had and enjoyed a MOW Puro Authentico. Spicy little fire cracker.
  • Options
    Having a RYJ Reserva Real maduro with my cup o Joe. So. Far, not impressed with the maduro version. Hope this is just a bad stick.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    GOTO SLEEP RICK!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Was having a PDR Sungrown... then it exploded.

• Options
    lcpleel:
    GOTO SLEEP RICK!

Ha, ha, ha I'm at work. Mon-Wed-Fri are PT morning, just so happen today I had to take care of some early business. So, I got a smoke in....

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    San Lotano habano with some coffee.
  • Options
    I might be able to have a three smoke day. Having a MOW Puro Authentico at lunch with some water. After having a turkey club sandwich.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    AF WOA maduro, first one I have had out of the box. Had the thing since 2008.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    I might be able to have a three smoke day. Having a MOW Puro Authentico at lunch with some water. After having a turkey club sandwich.
    Nice. Great lunch time smoke. I prefer sweet tea with it, but water works too.
  • Options
    CroMagnon Intemperance and coffee, on a clear and cold Atlanta morning.
  • Options
    A. Fuente Double Chateu Sun Grown courtesy of Smoke Em If You Got Em... Brother you nailed it the sung grown Fuentes may be my favorite type of cigars to date.... Thank You so much brother!!!!
  • Options
    Courtesy of ENIFDL, had a CCOM Sungrown torpedo with a mocha latte this morning. Bad choice of a drink to pair with it. Totally stopped drinking it to enjoy the cigar. Thanks E, I'm going to have to get some more of these.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Had an Opus **** this morning, and a Rocky Patel 50th this afternoon. I'm not a Rocky guy, but the 50th isn't a bad smoke. The Opus was amazing, as I lit it while Carlito was telling stories about his grandfather.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Had an Opus **** this morning, and a Rocky Patel 50th this afternoon. I'm not a Rocky guy, but the 50th isn't a bad smoke. The Opus was amazing, as I lit it while Carlito was telling stories about his grandfather.

Man, to live a smoking session in your shoes. That's one heck of a morning smoke....