Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    1st up on a day of football and cigars is a Camacho Diploma. This one is semi ROTT and pretty good. They came in a little dry so cant wait to get the others some rest.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a RYJ Julietas with my cup of joe this morning. This was gifted to me by MTuccelli, thanks Mike. Starting my birthday off on a good note....

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    RCY Cigars:
    Had a RYJ Julietas with my cup of joe this morning. This was gifted to me by MTuccelli, thanks Mike. Starting my birthday off on a good note....

Happy birthday RICK!

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    stephen_hannibal:
    RCY Cigars:

Happy birthday RICK!

+1 Happy birthday, brother.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:

UH OH time for the Birthday Song,, Happy Birthday Bud
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xpeami317s
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    RCY Cigars:

Happy birthday RICK!

Thanks Stephen, going to have a good day today at the B&M. Going to have a few smokes and have a nice dinner.

• Options
    BigT06:
    stephen_hannibal:
    RCY Cigars:

Happy birthday RICK!

+1 Happy birthday, brother.

You guys are fast. Thanks BigT....

• Options
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:

UH OH time for the Birthday Song,, Happy Birthday Bud
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xpeami317s

Lol, thanks Kid. I really need to learn how to put everyone qoutes on one post.

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorites Cuba Libre.
  • Options
    Just fired up a LP Undercrown.

drinking a new drink with it... spiced rum, ginger-ale, and a splash of grenadine syrup... very nice drink. Very, very awesome pair!

it was a very long, stressful night at work last night, but the day's picking up now ;)
  • Options
    Next up: el Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro

kinda hard to follow an Undercrown, I know, but if anything can do it, it's this.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:

kinda hard to follow an Undercrown, I know, but if anything can do it, it's this.
    Your on a roll today
  • Options
    JHewey:
    BigT06:

Your on a roll today
    Hell yeah I am. lmao

Photobucket

never hurts that I mix my drinks in a 32oz mason jar... 12oz rum, 12oz ginger ale, splash of grenadine (about 1.5-2oz), add ice, stir. BOOM. Awesome drink to pair with a great maddy. Bout halfway through my second one...
    Photobucket
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    JHewey:
    BigT06:

Your on a roll today
    Hell yeah I am. lmao

Photobucket

never hurts that I mix my drinks in a 32oz mason jar... 12oz rum, 12oz ginger ale, splash of grenadine (about 1.5-2oz), add ice, stir. BOOM. Awesome drink to pair with a great maddy. Bout halfway through my second one...
    Photobucket
    Kick AZZ Todd! Love the mason jar!! Sounds like a great morning so far, and some great sticks! Couldn't comment on either, haven't tried em yet, but that drink recipe is something I am gonna have to give a try to ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    TOTALLY switching gears this morning... about to fire up a:

CAO OSA SOL ...prob the mildest bodied cigar I've smoked in months... but good flavors so far.

got the cigar from The Beard as a free extra tacked on to one of my most recent purchases. As if the guy didn't hook me up enough on the deal itself (Which he did, btw!!!... he actually made it possible for me to pick up a few more Undercrowns!!!), he goes and throws in a free cigar.

Just another example of ccom service being *** about anybody else... AND another testament to why you should ALWAYS trust The Beard!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    BigT06:
    TOTALLY switching gears this morning... about to fire up a:

CAO OSA SOL ...prob the mildest bodied cigar I've smoked in months... but good flavors so far.

got the cigar from The Beard as a free extra tacked on to one of my most recent purchases. As if the guy didn't hook me up enough on the deal itself (Which he did, btw!!!... he actually made it possible for me to pick up a few more Undercrowns!!!), he goes and throws in a free cigar.

Just another example of ccom service being *** about anybody else... AND another testament to why you should ALWAYS trust The Beard!
    I got one of those included with the humidor I bought, can't wait to try it. This morning I had the Liga Privada 9 and now have my first favorite.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Just smoke my first Gurkha Symphony and it was very good.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Had my first Davidoff this morning courtesy of JHewey. 2000 tubo. Great morning stick. Nice and creamy. Had an Oliva V lancero fo lunch and going to finish soon with my first undercrown. I keep trying to lite this one up, but something always messes me up. This is also courtesy JHewey. Thanks again brother.
  • Options
    5Vega Limitada 2010. What a great morning smoke. Gonna have to bury my last one at the bottom of the humi so I forget about it.
  • Options
    Picked up a Montcriso New York this morning..never had a Monte before...Hope I like it
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Montesino, don't like it to much
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Relaxing with my coffee and a CAO OSA Sol, before the family madness begins.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    EPC Maduro aftervCincinnati's annual 10k Turkey Day race. Love a victory cigar!
  • Options
    Took upon myself to have a Gurkha Beauty this morning with my cup of joe. Been in my humi since March of this year, given to me by JCizzle. Where ever you are buddy, thanks and I hope your having a Happy Thanksgiving.....

• Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    601 Green great flavor but ultra loose draw is ruining it. Its like a giant straw.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Currently working on a Cu-Avana that came my way via MTuccelli. It's quite mild, a bit woodsy and creamy, a good morning with coffee cigar, just so happens it is morning and I'm drinking coffee. Thanks Mike.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning was a Sancho Panza ISOM. This 1 had ab out 3 1/2 years on it
  • Options
    Just gotta say..I loved the Montecristo New York I had today. Very sturdy stick.. Nice spicy full flavored smoke that never harshed on me.
  • Options
    Working on my last stick till I get back home. Was gonna save it but decided its easier to live without it for 4 more days than having it call to me. Ruination
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This morning after taking the misses out to breakfast I had a Montecristo Media Noche in the garage. Got in the Big Brands Sampler and it's not bad.

It's 47 degrees here in Southeast New Mexico and the wind is blowing at 45 mph with gusts up to 55 to 60 so I'm in the garage watching the leaves and dirt blowing south.

After lunch I had a Partagas. It's the first one of these I've had and I like it.