Photobucket
    Photobucket

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

omg drooling over the obsidian....love that fkn stick.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Today I got 10 more Tat Havana VI. I need to get a few more of those.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this fine assortment from Gabriel, thanks brother eventually I'll find out your handle someone will snitch on you.image
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I will tell you what I got today.......I got my a$$ blown off by MTuccelli and "415". Details and pics in "trades, bomb and passes".
  • Options
    Lol, you'll have days like that.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A total tailpipe raping... checkout trades passes and bombs under "Irish FVCKED... by 4 BORKS"
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE , eric sent me a couple 5vegas limitadas for a tip to some others he was looking for i think, and i was wanting to try a couple of those limitadas too and a few other's thrown in, great " BORKISM " ( a new word im copying from jlmarta ,lol image
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    jj20030:
    CvilleE , eric sent me a couple 5vegas limitadas for a tip to some others he was looking for i think, and i was wanting to try a couple of those limitadas too and a few other's thrown in, great " BORKISM " ( a new word im copying from jlmarta ,lol image

Nice JJ! One day Ill get around to trying that Limitada. Keep hearing great things about it.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    MTuccelli:

how much was that subscription? I was thinking about getting one ( cigar journal).
  • Options
    chemforever:
    how much was that subscription? I was thinking about getting one ( cigar journal).
    I don't know you will have to ask Lakota72, it was in the bomb he sent.

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Mike...
    Photobucket
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Got this great line up from Jr (jr_p951) today!!! Again it just amazing the group of brothers we have here on the forum. Not sure how I ended up on the list, but these are greatly appreciated my friend.

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Zach (OchoZacho) hit me with 3 different pipe tobacco blends.... He saw my thread about wanting to try a pip and took it upon himself to send me a Holiday blend (he didn;t know this, but that is the reason I wanted to try a pipe... I heard that Holiday blends are amazing!) and a more traditional blend... Thanks Zach!

2011-12-10_18-49-37_759
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Zach (OchoZacho) hit me with 3 different pipe tobacco blends.... He saw my thread about wanting to try a pip and took it upon himself to send me a Holiday blend (he didn;t know this, but that is the reason I wanted to try a pipe... I heard that Holiday blends are amazing!) and a more traditional blend... Thanks Zach!

2011-12-10_18-49-37_759
    I always loved the smell of my uncle's pipe. All this talk about pipes has got me wanting to give a pipe a try. I'll have to go back through the threads and do a lil shopping around.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    robbyras:

2011-12-10_18-49-37_759
    I always loved the smell of my uncle's pipe. All this talk about pipes has got me wanting to give a pipe a try. I'll have to go back through the threads and do a lil shopping around.
    Same here. Sounds like awesome stuff. Just could never find a pipe to suit me I guess. Want some Holiday stuff dangit lol! Enojy Rob!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    So yesterday was bad, really bad. I got destroyed by not 1 but 2 borks on here! First I open a package from Lakota72. Good ol Lt Dan done straight jacked me up! Dunno why you did this but thanks brother! Very excited as I either love all of these or have been wanting to try them.

Lakota72

Then I open up a package from our local crazy Irishman. Not only did he destroy me his wife destroyed my fiance! He sent me 4 awesome sticks and a freaking cigar mold and some awesome custom handmade jewelry! Absolutely ridiculous, can't thank you guys enough Brett!

90+Irishman
    The awesome custom made jewelry his wife made for my fiance:
  • Options
    Stopped by a new B&M yesterday that I just heard about. It's actually a small cigar co that a local started up, he's a youngster of 22. But he really seemed to have a nice looking selection. They're all Dominican tobaccos made in Miami. His mom( who was working) didn't know who the blender was. I'm gonna go back and talk with the guy when he gets back from Miami this week. Anyway the name of the cigar co is Jameson Cigar Co and this is the sampler I picked. image
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Stopped by a new B&M yesterday that I just heard about. It's actually a small cigar co that a local started up, he's a youngster of 22. But he really seemed to have a nice looking selection. They're all Dominican tobaccos made in Miami. His mom( who was working) didn't know who the blender was. I'm gonna go back and talk with the guy when he gets back from Miami this week. Anyway the name of the cigar co is Jameson Cigar Co and this is the sampler I picked. image
    Cigar Press has given some truly kind words to lots of Jameson stuff, sounds very good and I'd be interested in trying some one day, lemme know what you think Ricky! Great grabs though :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    from my SS

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Rhamlin:
    Cigar Press has given some truly kind words to lots of Jameson stuff, sounds very good and I'd be interested in trying some one day, lemme know what you think Ricky! Great grabs though :)
    Will do brother, I just read a review on the Santos Miami that sounded promising. It's got the sharpest edges I've ever seen on a box press.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    90+ Irishman:
    Rhamlin:
    Will do brother, I just read a review on the Santos Miami that sounded promising. It's got the sharpest edges I've ever seen on a box press.
    Ricky, I haven't had the Red Lable yet, but the Black Labels (center) are great smokes!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    A sweet package from Brett and Amanda. The cigars and art are for me and the custom handmade jewlry is for my daughter and granddaughter.

Thanks guys for the awesome gifts....Merry Christmas

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Well I was informed by the better half on Saturday that a package arrived while I was at work. And behold was Jr's Handy work.

5 Vegas Cask Strength
    Bahia Maduro
    Black Pearl
    Gurkha Blue Steel
    Padillia Miami

Thank you very much Jr for the wonderful Xmas hit. Two of them I have had but the other three I have not. I look forward to enjoying these over the holiday break. With some luck the misses will have a camera tonight and I can do some updated photos for the gents. Thanks again Brother! (I would have posted sooner but with my crazy schedule it wasn't possible)
  • Options
    wont bother to post 2 pictures but i got this sampler x2 image
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551

I got some sticks from stand up guys. From James40 a bahia maduro, a gurkha widow maker, a cusano 59 Cameroon, a tatuaje, and he has an unknown gurkha without the band. I also got from Jr_p951 a 5vegas Miami knuckle. What a great bunch of guys!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Here is a blind from Greg
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mooch from MTucceli
    Trade with BigT
    Secret Santa
  • Options