Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    JdN Antano Gran Consul, and a Gurkha Black Dragon Fury
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had a Graycliff Professional Churchill from the cotm 6 months ago. THis is the first one that I actually liked. It wasn't too soft. Didn't have too much pepper. Burnt well. Strange! I've have maybe 4 - 5 of the prof and they all sucked but this one. After that I moved to a Diesel Unlimited from the same month cotm. I really like this cigar!
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    CAO La Traviata Maduro. Always good.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Pretty tasty for a Patel...
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    illusione 888
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    At my B&M's Christmas party, having a My Father Le Bijou 1922. He hooked me up with a San Lotano Ct, too!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    liga #9 toro image
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    LFD Colorado Oscuro
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    At my B&M's Christmas party, having a My Father Le Bijou 1922. He hooked me up with a San Lotano Ct, too!
    On to a Padilla 1932 Churchill. Love this cigar!
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    y2pascoe:
    On to a Padilla 1932 Churchill. Love this cigar!
    And.....a Padilla Miami Re-Release, because my B&M decided to stay open late. Tis the season!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Graycliff G2 Turbo
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Partagas Serie D No.4
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Cabaiguan
  • Options
    Undercrown beli from Isaac. Thanks brother. Believe it or not, this is my first in this vitola. Very good, and I like how the smaller opening channels the flavor to specific areas of my palate. Don't know if it'll replace the toro as my go to vitola for this blend, but it DEFINITELY awesome. Thank you again, Issac.

oh, and in the background, that is my fav drink to pair with a maddy... 12oz Sailor Jerry spiced rum, 12oz ginger ale, splash of Rose's grenadine... add some ice, stir... magic.

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    BigT06:
    Pretty tasty for a Patel...
    One of my fav Patel's! Jozer gifted me one of these when I herfed with the SOCAL BORKs. Great smoke
  • Options
    amz1301:
    Graycliff G2 Turbo
    Next up La Gloria Cubana Serie N JSB. Bombay Sapphire & Tonic. Starting off this 4 day holiday weekend right.
  • Options
    amz1301:
    amz1301:
    Graycliff G2 Turbo
    Next up La Gloria Cubana Serie N JSB. Bombay Sapphire & Tonic. Starting off this 4 day holiday weekend right.
    you and me both, brother. Get at it. lol
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Last night I fired up a Montecristo Media Noche while herfing with Brett. Awesome stick, i need to get my fingers on a few more of thies!
  • Options
    brettdub33brettdub33 Posts: 56
    Liga Privada L40... Damn good too.
  • Options
    jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    Had a rocky Patel vintage 1992...was really good.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Enjoying a Tat Fausto with a pour of Thomas H. Handy while waiting for the next winter storm to hit my area of New Mexico.

Let it snow
  • Options
    BigT06:
    amz1301:
    amz1301:
    Graycliff G2 Turbo
    you and me both, brother. Get at it. lol
    Definitely gettin it in tonight. Sat & Sun night may be a little tough.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Had a little 5Vegas Gold and a Pinar Del Rio Oscuro. I have never gotten one of these PDR Oscuro's to burn, even after dry boxing. It's a shame because the little smoke I get is great, but they're too much trouble and i'm giving up on them.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Heavy:
    Had a little 5Vegas Gold and a Pinar Del Rio Oscuro. I have never gotten one of these PDR Oscuro's to burn, even after dry boxing. It's a shame because the little smoke I get is great, but they're too much trouble and i'm giving up on them.
    The PDR oscuro may just be inconsistent, I don't know, but the first one I ever had had draw issues and didn't have much flavor as a result. I was kicking myself for buying 10. But everyone since has been very tasty. If I get poor draw on a pre-light draw on any stick I don't even think about smoking it, it will not be enjoyable. I either dry box it or use a draw enhancer on it.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    AB Blackmarket
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I had a Ruination Torpedo today on an empty stomach. Not typically my favorite vitola in that cigar, but it was good. Haven't had a cigar in a while, so it was nice to enjoy one. I think my sinuses and such are finally recovered from being sick. I'll have to find the time to smoke something nice on Christmas.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jkallen83:
    Had a rocky Patel vintage 1992...was really good.
    I had a Rocky Patel Vintage 2003 Cameroon today.. Not as nice as your 1992, but I still had a good time with it.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Had my second San Lotano Oval. I really dig these alot. I gotta see about getting a box so I can put some away.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    imageimage
    That didnt take long,,and I hate you!!!