Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    What's a habano habano??? =p. I'm having an Ave Maria corona. Damn good but bad beer choice.
    Black label
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    JSaint:
    What's a habano habano??? =p. I'm having an Ave Maria corona. Damn good but bad beer choice.
    Black label
    Ooo idk if I've had that one.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    A 4 year old "Mistake" lol
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    90 Miles... an very distinct "Eh" cigar...
  • At the b&m smokin a liga under crown
  • Just finished a Gurkha Black Dragon Fury. My first one. I had to smoke that one down to the nub fellas. It had a really tight draw in the beginning, but once it opened up it was delicious.

The deployment countdown continues!!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    PDR Habano Sungrown Liga Cubana No.5
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Sitting in a LCDH with a Cohiba lancero box date 01
    bowl of cavendish Black & gold
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201
    TAT Zona Del Este
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    La Riqueza no 4
  • Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Once I get out of this office and back on the ranch I plan to be having a Perdomo Patriarch Maduro. I can already taste it.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucking W:
    Once I get out of this office and back on the ranch I plan to be having a Perdomo Patriarch Maduro. I can already taste it.
    Great choice...I love the Patriarch line!

I'm enjoying an Est 1844. It's been a while since I had one!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    Now onto a Diesel UC. Gotta enjoy this sun while I can!
    Illusione
  • Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Really wanted a smoke tonight, however Texas is getting some good ole rain. My Heelers are muddy and they have got my back porch covered in mud. Don't think I will tonight, someone burn one in my honor.
    This Afternoon its a Tatuaje TAA

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:

I had that one in the humi for over 3 months before I sent it to you... should be just about D@MN fine... heard it is one of the best new release Tat's in recent years from many people locally. Good looking smoke and great pick Justin!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this was yesterday, but here is what I smoked yesterday and my impressions of each:

1st Up: AJ Fresh-Rolled Corona -- Nice and woody with some spicey notes, very good but wanted more body
    2nd: 5 Vegas Triple A -- Man, what a KILLER stick! Perfect burn and such a rich and chewy flavor... smoked it down to less than half an inch left and burned myself on it lol. WANT MORE HAHA!
    3rd and Final: Padilla Miami Edicion Limitada 2010 Figurado -- Very good flavors, but the smoke production was minimal and a little hot :( Really wanted to love this stick, but I think I needed to let it rest more.

A special thanks to Michael Harvey, Ricky, and Brett for the sticks that I smoked yesterday! They all ROCKED and thank you!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    JHewey:

I had that one in the humi for over 3 months before I sent it to you... should be just about D@MN fine... heard it is one of the best new release Tat's in recent years from many people locally. Good looking smoke and great pick Justin!
    Yes it was great. Thank you. I will be trying to find some more. I guess is hunt time.
    JHewey:
    90+ Irishman:
    JHewey:

Yes it was great. Thank you. I will be trying to find some more. I guess is hunt time.
    If you find some let me know please.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Man O War robusto, only the second one I tried, first time I was drunk all I remember was I liked it. This one I great can't wait to try the ruination
    AB Family blend...man, it's good
    Undercrown
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    '07 RyJ Short Churchill
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna be that Opus X that Glen smacked me with. Our son and daughter-in-law are coming over and I'm gonna throw a hunk of ol' dead cow on the smoker so it can be cookin' while we enjoy our sticks and a libation or three. Mike (our son) gave me a bottle of Booker's for Christmas and I'm gonna open it to celebrate.
  • htm2010htm2010 Posts: 28
    Gurka Black Puro Torp
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jlmarta:
    Gonna be that Opus X that Glen smacked me with. Our son and daughter-in-law are coming over and I'm gonna throw a hunk of ol' dead cow on the smoker so it can be cookin' while we enjoy our sticks and a libation or three. Mike (our son) gave me a bottle of Booker's for Christmas and I'm gonna open it to celebrate.
    Sounds like a damn fine time there, sir.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    undercrown siht blew up. lol pitched it half way.
  • Had CAO OSA Sol while on the golf course,pretty good stick.