Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    The U Pick 3 deal which included my first humidor, The Southport small glass top humidor 5 CAO America Potomacs 5 CAO L'Ann Camaroons and 5 CAO Lx2 Robustos Calibrating my hygrometer now. Already enjoyed one of the America Potomacs. Very nice
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    10 RP 90's, 10 ruination, 10 Ava maria's....then I found some old yellow cellophane Gloria cubana's at some hole in the wall cigarette shop on blowout for $3...score
    Which La Gloria's? If they are the Serie R then that is a serious score, if they are other La Gloria's then still a serious score......I guess I didn't add anything you didn't already know, LOL.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    10 RP 90's, 10 ruination, 10 Ava maria's....then I found some old yellow cellophane Gloria cubana's at some hole in the wall cigarette shop on blowout for $3...score
    Which La Gloria's? If they are the Serie R then that is a serious score, if they are other La Gloria's then still a serious score......I guess I didn't add anything you didn't already know, LOL.
    The first one I had tried was a dud so I was kinda turned off.. The next one I tried was very damn good .. Woulda love to catch a deal like that sometime.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    The first one I had tried was a dud so I was kinda turned off.. The next one I tried was very damn good .. Woulda love to catch a deal like that sometime.
    I think they are jsut the original. The wrapper is light and they need a week or two in the humi. What I liked seeing was the yellow cellophane so I knwo they are oooooooooooold =)
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    the god of fire i got at the sprint sale for 55 and change felling good about that
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I got a PIF from greg2648 today:

greg2648

I'm simultaneously psyched and blown away at this awesome hit. He found out my likes and made this package a custom order, very classy ~ thank you!
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Nice haul PBC! :)
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Got nice hit from Dee, at the local b&m!!:-) image
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    My Wife surprised me with a New Years gift, she conspired with The Beard and bought me another Indulgence Humidor Table. What a great woman.

I got a Mi Barrio sampler
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    So I'm looking at these sticks, and they have to be pretty damn old because they have like a white powder on them...looks like crystals.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    bigharpoon:
    I got a PIF from greg2648 today:

greg2648

I'm simultaneously psyched and blown away at this awesome hit. He found out my likes and made this package a custom order, very classy ~ thank you!
    Greg is awesome... that is on hell of a PIF... and I swear, does he MAKE his own Anejos? He can't send out a package without them!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Not a thing today... Hurry up payday.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    3 Little Piggies
  • Options
    Double post
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    catfishbluezz:
    So I'm looking at these sticks, and they have to be pretty damn old because they have like a white powder on them...looks like crystals.
    Plume...or mold. Can you get pictures?
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    image Made a B&M run
  • Options
    kevin1323:
    image Made a B&M run
    Nice pick up
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Just ordered 4 of the Shorty Ltd. Edition Charity Packs and the CCom Awards Sampler.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Just ordered 4 of the Shorty Ltd. Edition Charity Packs and the CCom Awards Sampler.
    4 of the charity pack?? DAMN
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Got an amazing package today from amz1301 in response to the top 3 you want to try thread. Seems he can't count and threw in some hitchhikers! Thanks again brother, as always I am shown how generous the folks on here can be, what a truly amazing package and group of people here.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    My sprintsale order came in.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Got these from MTuccelli for no reason at all..... i'm busy with life wishing I had access to cigar.com at work.... Thanks for the cheer-up Mike!

Photobucket
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    Photobucket
    F'ing LOVE the Black Market after I tried them yesterday... REALLY glad that I have two left to age 6 months and 12 months to see how they develop!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    2-x15 Blaze Orange (for myself and Marker), 5-1844 #58s, 10-MF Le Bijou Petite Robustos, 3-LAdC Roths, and 5-5pack Best of AJ Samplers

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    2-x15 Blaze Orange (for myself and Marker), 5-1844 #58s, 10-MF Le Bijou Petite Robustos, 3-LAdC Roths, and 5-5pack Best of AJ Samplers

damm thats seriously nice!
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    jj20030:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

damm thats seriously nice!
    holy smokes!!! i am in awe. that is a beautiful sight!
  • Options
    danielruas:
    Photobucket
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! that is sexy!
  • Options
    saw these on the Jam and got suckered in... never even had one

Photobucket
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Looks like some good makings for a week long hunting trip.....NICE
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    howtobass:
    Got these from MTuccelli for no reason at all..... i'm busy with life wishing I had access to cigar.com at work.... Thanks for the cheer-up Mike!

Photobucket
    Hope everythings going well for ya Brandon,,remember you got friends here... Take Care...