Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    I may have to have some tutoring, but I've managed ok so far.
    I'll tutor you!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    I may have to have some tutoring, but I've managed ok so far.
    I'll tutor you!!!

But you teach from the school of hard knocks! What the He11, I'm game!
  • Options
    Any of you youngin's looking for a trade? I promise to play nice and go easy on you... Hehehehehehehehehehe!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Any of you youngin's looking for a trade? I promise to play nice and go easy on you... Hehehehehehehehehehe!
    I'm up for my first trade. Willing to go blind and trust my judgement?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Do your worst, Tony! But, remember, I got a bit of inside scoop so this could get scary...
  • Options
    BTW, you have a PM Tony.
  • Options
    PM replied.
  • Options
    PM acknowledged and replied to.
  • Options
    Toombes, Thanks for the opportunity for my first trade. I think I've got a nice little package put together for you. I made a stop at my local B&M today to find a couple sticks on your wishlist (and a little something for myself, of course). Think I found something you might enjoy. I'll have it out for you tomorrow.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Toombes, Thanks for the opportunity for my first trade. I think I've got a nice little package put together for you. I made a stop at my local B&M today to find a couple sticks on your wishlist (and a little something for myself, of course). Think I found something you might enjoy. I'll have it out for you tomorrow.

Dude, you didn't have to go through that much trouble but it is greatly appreciated. I've scanned you wish list and likes as well. Muwahahahahahahahahaha!!
  • Options
    This - 0311 2550 0004 0084 3372 - should be at your doorstep on Monday. I'm from Michigan, so let's see if I can live up to the reputation of the Murder Mitten!
  • Options
    Sounds good, brother. Let's see how much destruction we can deal out!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    This - 0311 2550 0004 0084 3372 - should be at your doorstep on Monday. I'm from Michigan, so let's see if I can live up to the reputation of the Murder Mitten!

Back atcha, Tony! 0310 1230 0002 3010 5544
    Picked up your end this morning. All I can say is... DAY-UM!! Awesome hit, brother! I'll have pix up later tonight.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    SleevePlz:

Back atcha, Tony! 0310 1230 0002 3010 5544
    Picked up your end this morning. All I can say is... DAY-UM!! Awesome hit, brother! I'll have pix up later tonight.
    Glad it got there okay. Hopefully they smoke as good as they looked!
  • Options
    Give them a few weeks to rest and I'll let ya know. That LFD is sooooooo tempting, though...
  • Options
    As promised, here's a shot of Tony's end of his first trade. But first a question... Who the He11 has been telling the newbs how hard we play? For his first trade he blew me out of the water! Excellent hit, awesome selection of sticks. My Wish/Favs list is slowly but surely dwindling to nothing...

Photobucket

I'll vouch for SleevePlz and imgembo any day of the week. If no one else has traded with these fine BoTL, then I highly suggest you do so.
  • Options
    I received my end of the trade with Toombes. Thanks a lot brother! Awesome selection. Can't wait to trade with you again. IMAG0082
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Well I've done a couple of trades not knowing much about being a newb so I saw this thread and thought I should make a newbie trade if that's ok with you guys. If anyone is up for it I wasn't trying to bypass the rules and it was suggested I get my trade credentials up so If anyone is up for it let me know.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Just completed a noob trade with BgFnSteve. He is a great trader. I would trade with him anytime. Be careful, he hits like a tons of bricks.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Just completed a noob trade with BgFnSteve. He is a great trader. I would trade with him anytime. Be careful, he hits like a tons of bricks.
    Bump
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Thanks again for everything Greg! Im still recovering.. once i do watch out :p the best is yet to come (on my end)
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    greg2648:
    Thanks again for everything Greg! Im still recovering.. once i do watch out :p the best is yet to come (on my end)
    to the top
  • Options
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    greg2648:
    to the top
    +1
  • Options
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    greg2648:
    to the top
    +1
    +2
  • Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    Any newbs wanna trade I'm a newb as well got one under the belt ready for more
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    kingdavid5:
    If you like I will trade with you, just pm me your info

• Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    MTuccelli:
    kingdavid5:

PM sent
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    kingdavid5:
    MTuccelli:
    kingdavid5:

PM sent
    and replied to.

• Options
    Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    Hi all, How do I get a sponsor?
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Katt68:
    Hi all, How do I get a sponsor?
    Whatcha got in mind???