Home General Discussion
Options

Show off your Humi set-up

Comments

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    If you let me know what are you going to drink that specail day then I can recommend a cigar from your trunkidor. great idea to smoke that great Trinidad. It is very flavorful and medium bodied. I would recommend a white wine with more fruity, citrusy, lemony, orangy flavors drink.
    Toombes:
    rzaman:
    Your collection is growing fast. Soon you will need another trunkidor-:) You have a Cuban Trinidad Double Robusto in there. You will love it.
    Toombes:
    New pics of the trunkidor and the Fatalistic 40-ct which has been relegated to aging duties:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Very much appreciated, Rip. Sharp eye, by the way. The Trini is resting until my birthday in July. Then I shall relax with a nice libation and an incredible cigar. Any recommendations on what to pair with it?
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    bump for cmtrash
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Prior to cooler set up just no pics of it yet
  • Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos:) full:)
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that I have a humi worth showing off, here it is. Even used a real camera to take the pics. LOL!

Top section.

Middle Section

Bottom Section
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Still a smokin deal Tony! I get more impressed everytime I see it
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos:) full:)
    ouch
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    This room was for our new Baby, my wife never was able to get pregnant, so $7,000.00 later i have my walk in Humidor, in my home, I do not know of anybody who has a walk in Humidor, except for Ron Perlman Photobucket
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy friggin crap! Dudes got a cigar shop in his house!
  • Options
    Christ Almighty, that is gorgeous
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That is awesome
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Dang dude really awesome
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    This room was for our new Baby, my wife never was able to get pregnant, so $7,000.00 later i have my walk in Humidor, in my home, I do not know of anybody who has a walk in Humidor, except for Ron Perlman Photobucket
    Um baller?
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    holy moly. That's incredible.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    seagarlover, that's bada$$ dude.
    My fiance told me that when we finally get around and buy a house, she wants to make sure we have an extra room that I can turn into a man cave/cigar room....I don't know if she meant walk in humi or just a room where I can have a couch, TV and all my smaller humis, but I'm gonna show her this pic and ask if my cigar room can be like yours!!!!

Also, that seems like a reasonable price for a full on walk-in humi. Nice.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    So you are all aware and some what envy, the top shelf is my wifes stash, she loves to smoke the smaller versions of HOYO in a tin. some people think that that's the reason she did not get prego, she said, well if it's a choice betweena baby and my Cigars, what do u think. that might seem cold, but she loves her sum sticks.
  • Options
    also, some of the Cgars you see are not all mine, I let my friends store at my home, they are not as set up as I. if any of U live in or close to Simi Valley in CA, let me know and you are more than welcome to come on over and enjoy some smokes by the pool at no charge for the sticks or the drinks we will smoke through the weekend or we BARF
  • Options
    Looks great
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    I wanna play:

Everything on the right side of this one I let my buddys take(most are ones I didn't like personally or they came in a sample pack and I havent tried yet) it's a mix of different cigars:

This is my old humidor, There isn't anything in there. I just ordered one more big shipment of cigars for it then I should be good til July LOL:

My tastes in cigars are all over the place, oh well!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    very nice (waterDemon)
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Awesome humi waterDemon, looks like one of my first humidors. I loved that thing.
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Thanks, I'm now just starting to get into it. Been lurking around the forum for awhile. :s
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    WaterDemon:
    Thanks, I'm now just starting to get into it. Been lurking around the forum for awhile. :s
    Good to have you here!
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    imagePhotobucket"
    You never really know you have a problem unless you take a shot of the Humi set up. Well, let me rephrase that, .....you never really know you have a love until you show off the Humi set up.
  • Options
  • Options
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    :)Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    seagarlover:
    Um baller?
    Damn bra thats awesome
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    seagarlover:
    Um baller?
    Damn bra thats awesome
    Ho. Ly. ****.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    seagarlover:
    Um baller?
    Damn bra thats awesome
    Ho. Ly. ****.
    lol all the boxes have price tags