Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had an Oliva V Double robusto thanks to JDH on the way to work this morning with some espresso and cream. It had been a while since I revisted this blend and man I am d@mn glad I did! Paired perfectly and burned great with a fantastic flavor and balance, thank you David this thing ROCKED!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Obsidian gordo...theatre ring gauge is not helping this blend IMO image
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Just saw this thread and it is perfect for the day. Im a school teacher in my final week of classes, what better way to numb myself from my co-workers this morning by taking down a Camacho triple maduro!!!! wow today is a good Monday
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    Obsidian gordo...theatre ring gauge is not helping this blend IMO image
    I hate that your backyard grass looks better then mine LOL
  • Options
    armaes8:
    Just saw this thread and it is perfect for the day. Im a school teacher in my final week of classes, what better way to numb myself from my co-workers this morning by taking down a Camacho triple maduro!!!! wow today is a good Monday
    Hey man , welcome to the forum first of all and congrats on the nearly done class schedule! I see you are from Colorado, what part exactly? We've got about four members from the Colorado area that frequent here nearly daily. We get together and herf a time or two a month and would love to have a fresh face to join us ;) I'm up in Longmont and the rest are along the Frontrage area. Good luck and hope to see ya around
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Irishman, I'm good buddy's with Noah. I live in Aurora. I'm all in for learning the ropes and trying all things new
  • Options
    One more thing, with summer right around the corner, Im ready to meet some new faces who have a love for the leaf! PM so we can meet up broth
  • Options
    armaes8:
    Irishman, I'm good buddy's with Noah. I live in Aurora. I'm all in for learning the ropes and trying all things new
    One more thing, with summer right around the corner, Im ready to meet some new faces who have a love for the leaf! PM so we can meet up broth
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    el Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro

these are in my all time top 10 for a damn good reason. Thanks, Rick, for introducing me to these!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Nice choice Todd! ;) Rick introduced me to those as well, the one I had was just loaded with this rich intensely sweet and smoothly complex flavor, draw was way too tight though and had to toss it less than halfway :(
  • Options
    Wrapper is destroyed...falling apart really, but it is still decent image
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Gran Habano Connecticut. I could smoke these all day long.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning it's a nice DPG blue in the toro vitola. Yummmm...
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    BigT06:
    el Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro

these are in my all time top 10 for a damn good reason. Thanks, Rick, for introducing me to these!

Dude I had one of those. It was awesome.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Short Story Maduro:

Followed by an Emilio AF-1:

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Nice choice Todd! ;) Rick introduced me to those as well, the one I had was just loaded with this rich intensely sweet and smoothly complex flavor, draw was way too tight though and had to toss it less than halfway :(
    I've smoked about 3 and a half boxes of them now and I had 1 stick that had a super tight draw that I was un-pleased with. I figure considering how many I've smoked at this point, that ain't bad. You gotta give em another try.
  • Options
    Anejo 48

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo 2nds Special Edition with my morning coffee. Not too bad...
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    While searching for a T52 for toombes. I found one that had a cracked foot. Can't have that. So what am I smoking this morning.
  • Options
    JHewey:
    While searching for a T52 for toombes. I found one that had a cracked foot. Can't have that. So what am I smoking this morning.

Lol! Enjoy, J!
    I just nubbed a La Reloba Seleccion Mexico. Excellent morning smoke!!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    JHewey:

Lol! Enjoy, J!
    I just nubbed a La Reloba Seleccion Mexico. Excellent morning smoke!!
    You will be enjoying one soon. And some friends. Lol. Sorry I only have one to send you.
  • Options
    From jozer
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Photobucket AWESOME STICK
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isla Del Sol (toro) with my coffee this morning on the front 9....
    Had it just about finished as we were teeing off on hole #8

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036

• Options
  • Options
    These are addictive. Def gonna be a morning staple from here on out.

• Options
    BigT06:
    These are addictive. Def gonna be a morning staple from here on out.

Yes they are, and I blame everyone of you jokers for my addition to them...
  • Options
    Cain F Lancero with my coffee. Nomnomnomnom...
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Tat 7th caps especial with an iced coffee as I get ready to leave n watch son at pool.