Home General Discussion

The pusher man

Well my neighbor smokes those machine made cigars, and one day as we where talking across the fence, I noticed the offensive oder and said to em hey I've got a cigar that I think you would like, so I gave him 5 sticks of the Rock Petal maduro Edge....well yesterday while I was milling around in the yard the nieghbor comes up to me and says hey do you have anymore of those black cigars they were good!!.....tighten up the drag and set the hook....I said of course I do should've seen the eyes lite up and he stuck the cigar in his mouth and lite it up..now he wants a box...shouldn't I get a finders fee for this??

Comments

• BFGarnerBFGarner Posts: 96
    I say go for it. There is no harm in charging what someone is willing to pay. I take 10% for consulting though. The bill is in the mail.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Markbb:
    now he wants a box...shouldn't I get a finders fee for this??
    BFGarner:
    I say go for it. There is no harm in charging what someone is willing to pay. I take 10% for consulting though. The bill is in the mail.
    HA!
    i think you should give him something else to try. start reeling him in. this could be a very good thing here.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    BF 10% what kind of consultant are you? Step back I do this for a living. We'll take double your profit for the next 90 days plus labor and expenses and its a minimum 6 month contract. By reading this post you are agreeing to these charges. Thanks, we look forward to doing business with you.
    Consulting - If you're not part of the solution, there's good money to be made in prolonging the problem.
  • BFGarnerBFGarner Posts: 96
    madurofan:
    BF 10% what kind of consultant are you? Step back I do this for a living. We'll take double your profit for the next 90 days plus labor and expenses and its a minimum 6 month contract. By reading this post you are agreeing to these charges. Thanks, we look forward to doing business with you.
    Im more of the here today gone tomorrow type. Take the money and run.
    LOL
    once this thread falls off the front page you should have him check out the forum.

unrelated: 600th post. I can almost smell the 1000th post contest from here...
    Uh oh ... is there going to be an Opus X or God of Fire in it? How about an HMR?
    1000th post at the old cigar.com forum (amback) had a preferido in it. and a few others... ill see what i can do for this one.
    NICE kuzi! Got to one up that one. Throw in a HMR this time LOL
    it would be funny if that cigar actually sucks.
    Its an infused cigar right? So to me its going to suck!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Kuzi , don't look now but Maduros right on you shadow brother. This could get interesting..
    Its a race to 1000 kuz! ... You want to have a competition? We could, say, throw a thread up saying whoever guesses which one of us hits 1000 first and the day it happens will get a little something from both of us? IDK its a thought. On top of our standard 1000th post contests ...
    Sounds good but a LOL doesn't count as a post..What was that called post padding.. Better yet, everyone ( regular posters) has to send the winner a three pack. Sounding more interesting all the time.
    Hey that could be a deal ... if Kuzi likes the idea I say we throw up a thread and everyone who posts on it is agreeing to shoot a 3 pack to the winner.
    And you mooches better send me and Kuzi a 1000th post bomb too!! LOL
    I'd be in on it, I am sure there would be more than a few others who would like to share in the Fun.. Lets see what the people say!!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    madurofan:
    Hey that could be a deal ... if Kuzi likes the idea I say we throw up a thread and everyone who posts on it is agreeing to shoot a 3 pack to the winner.
    An excellent idea, if you ask me. With all the life you guys give this forum, you've earned it.
    Hey Urbino , what the heck is up with all the Buffalo in you Signature.. Thats two votes YES by the way
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Hee. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to ask about that. It's a complete, grammatical sentence. Check it out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Buffalo!....er, I mean sounds like a good idea to me.
    Someone better wake up Kuzi you know You Snooze You Lose Where are you KUZ !
    Congrats on your 200th post Kaspera, you're catching up!!
    I have a loooong way to catch you it seems I pick up a few extra when you show up. What up with the 1000 race ? Start a new thread to see who wants to get in on the fun..
    its not a race. i dont want to bet on who is more pathetic... i mean, loves cigars more, or who is the biggest cigar nerd. If he gets to 1000 before me, ok. that means that he has helped this forum be as great as it can be. he is a BOTL. it isnt who is better or who has more to offer.

I will miss being able to say i have the most posts on cigar.com's forum. oh well. that title will be in good hands when it happens.
    the only contest ill be a part of is the one i run when i reach 1000.

im thinking of questions. you better start thinking of answers.
    That sounds like an even better idea.. We all learn something here every day
    LMAO yea I don't knwo if the title of most posts on ccom is a great thing. I definetly don't want to race, that was just a joke on them talking about me passing you, you're about to whip the crap out of me bc I'll be completely offline for 10 days come friday. I do think it'd be cool for them to try to guess which of us hits 1000 first and the day it happens and everyone in the thread bombs the winner. Come on kuz its all in good fun.