Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    JHewey:
    Damn JHewey is on a premium roll right now!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    PDR from Justin....loving it... image
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Marineatbn03 suggested that we break out the Ruinations, so it's our first venture into the MOW line. So far so good. One of the three we got from Ccom had a bit of a busted end, so I elected to take the "wounded" MOW. Even after cutting it, it seems to want to unravel if I let go of the end for a minute, but other than that it still hits okay (as long as I hold it together). Nikki and I are both kicked back with one relaxing after dinner. Good stick and good call Jim.

Hers turned out much better than mine. The one with the busted tip definitely ruined the Ruination. It made it hard to hit and just kept getting worse over time. I had a few drags off hers and it was much better, flavor and everything. It changed this smoke from a "never again" or "give it another go." I was glad to see that since it has been one that I have heard so much about from everyone on here.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    As I sit here in cold, cloudy, rainy, wet, soggy, & windy Seattle, and I look upon all your photos of warm sunny dry clear elsewhere I am inspired to put on my rain gear gather my umbrella and enjoy a LPH Black Pearl...Ahhhh summer
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    PDR from Justin....loving it... image
    They good n they are cheap. Glad you're liking it.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    5 Vegas high primings
  • Options
    sierrawestsierrawest Posts: 50
    Yet another four kicks corona gorda - man I love these. They are the perfect aftermoon smoke as they pair perfectly with a Dr. Pepper! Just snagged a couple of the new vitola's yesterday so I am looking forward to trying one of them. So far I have enjoyed all the 4K vitola's, just a winner in my book.
  • Options
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    This afternoon I'm smoking a Gurkha beauty, just fired it up I hope it's good
    Big chunks, the gurkha Beauty is a wonderful cigar, very smooth and mild. Enjoy
  • Options
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Petite Corona
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AB Black Market & strawberry mojito.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Fonseca serie F
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    AB Black Market & strawberry mojito.

NICE choice John, I'm still a really big fan of the Black Markets, out of em right now but they have always been really solid cigars for my tastes and profile. Good on ya bro ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Really digging your choices Justin, glad to see you smoking the ones I know you've been putting off ;) Great choices and way happy for you bro!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    image Ok so far but too early to say, probably in the middle of the pack of the 5v I have had.
  • Options
    After brett and toombes told.me I needed to try this cigar since in never have. I went for it.
  • Options
    From Justin.....always love a good DPG image
  • Options
    D@mn you guys are killing me today lol.... gonna have to have a great smoke myself tonight... anyone have a suggestion for something they wanna have me review? Y'all know most my stash by this point lol
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    D@mn you guys are killing me today lol.... gonna have to have a great smoke myself tonight... anyone have a suggestion for something they wanna have me review? Y'all know most my stash by this point lol
    Partagas lusitania
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Partagas lusitania
    Sadly that is one of em that I don't have... any other choices?
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Partagas lusitania
    Hmmm...coulda swore you did lol... Partagas short??
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Partagas lusitania
    Out of all CC's except the Johnny-O!'s which are in their sick period, and a few Cohiba's lol....
  • Options
    D@mn double posts...
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Partagas lusitania
    Out of all CC's except the Johnny-O!'s which are in their sick period, and a few Cohiba's lol....
    I'm in the same boat as you bub. Gonna hold on the Johnny's for a good while.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Partagas lusitania
    I'm in the same boat as you bub. Gonna hold on the Johnny's for a good while.
    Lol yup, got 9 or ten left after I've sent em out to brothers, let them age and get through the sick period then see what they turn into
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Partagas lusitania
    Camacho diadema
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    NICE choice John, I'm still a really big fan of the Black Markets, out of em right now but they have always been really solid cigars for my tastes and profile. Good on ya bro ;)
    Thanks bro, this is my 1st one ever and it's delicious!! I can see why you (and so many others) are big fans of the ABBM. Probably not the best pairing choice though - the rich/sweet/chocolateness of the cigar clashes with the mint/citrusy zest of the mojito so I passed off the drink to my fianc

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *