Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    AJ fresh rolled maduro while my son & gf played at park on the slide.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a perfect afternoon so I figured I'd dedicate the next 2+ hrs to this beauty.....
    I'm about 15-20 min in and loving it...thanks Mike!! (MVW67)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    It's a perfect afternoon so I figured I'd dedicate the next 2+ hrs to this beauty.....
    I'm about 15-20 min in and loving it...thanks Mike!! (MVW67)

Wanted to share a pic of my "herfin' buddy" this afternoon too....she's pretty good to herf with LOL

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba esplendido - always a great smoke.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    jgibv:
    Wanted to share a pic of my "herfin' buddy" this afternoon too....she's pretty good to herf with LOL

Good looking smoking buddy! I had a black lab growing up. They're great dogs. We have an inside dog now and she goes apesh!t whenever she sees me with a smoke in hand because she knows she's gonna get plenty of time outside.
  • Options
    Don Reiners...given to me by a man in the parking area of the supermarket I go for food shoping. I just told him...your cigar flavor is nice. He immediately took two cigars out from his chest pocket of his Guayaberas shirt and offered me. This is what I love about the Latin culture, people can be so generous here without even knowing you. So I came home and light up the cigar right away. The world is a beautiful place.
  • Options
    bbass2:
    Good looking smoking buddy! I had a black lab growing up. They're great dogs. We have an inside dog now and she goes apesh!t whenever she sees me with a smoke in hand because she knows she's gonna get plenty of time outside.
    Thanks dude! She's usually pretty good when we're outside - but it does surprise me how much she wants to lay in the sun, since she has an all black coat! Crazy dog...

• Options
    rzaman:
    Don Reiners...given to me by a man in the parking area of the supermarket I go for food shoping. I just told him...your cigar flavor is nice. He immediately took two cigars out from his chest pocket of his Guayaberas shirt and offered me. This is what I love about the Latin culture, people can be so generous here without even knowing you. So I came home and light up the cigar right away. The world is a beautiful place.
    Awesome, man. It's always good to know there's still people like this in the world.

• Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Got home a little early gonna start it off with a Jesus Fuego original
  • Options
    Indeed, here is a picture of the cigars he gave me yesterday: Photobucket
    jgibv:
    rzaman:
    Awesome, man. It's always good to know there's still people like this in the world.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Cabaiguan. Fantastic.
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    bigharpoon:
    Cabaiguan. Fantastic.

I've been thinkin about tryin those...guess I'll have to go ahead and pull the trigger.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Gettin ready for CigarChat with Sosa Cigars on Thursday with a Sosa Family Selection Connecticut
    Photobucket
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    rburke1129:
    bigharpoon:
    Cabaiguan. Fantastic.

I've been thinkin about tryin those...guess I'll have to go ahead and pull the trigger.
    I need more. A lot of NC cigars claim to have that cubanesque flavor but in this instance they are correct.
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    bigharpoon:
    rburke1129:
    bigharpoon:
    Cabaiguan. Fantastic.

I need more. A lot of NC cigars claim to have that cubanesque flavor but in this instance they are correct.

cool...thanks for the info brother!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bought a 9'er of these and really enjoy them in the afternoon image
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that the lonsdale size? I typically enjoy smaller vitola myself and have noticed a trend on the forum that they are gaining more and more popularity. Assuming that is an LGC that was still blended by Ernesto right? Nice stick and enjoy bro!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Is that the lonsdale size? I typically enjoy smaller vitola myself and have noticed a trend on the forum that they are gaining more and more popularity. Assuming that is an LGC that was still blended by Ernesto right? Nice stick and enjoy bro!
    Uup...6x38 I think and it made the ca 25 tuis year. Funny thing was...I biught a couple three packs as they looked like a good gift...and then I fell in love. So........you haven't had one.....eh patty cakes????
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Uup...6x38 I think and it made the ca 25 tuis year. Funny thing was...I biught a couple three packs as they looked like a good gift...and then I fell in love. So........you haven't had one.....eh patty cakes????
    Hahahha don't even think about it Patsy Cake..... After this weeks round (DC#'s to be posted soon... wonder who is all listed hmmmm????!?!?!!?!) of fire and brimstone I am raining out I have to go zero shipping and buying from the Jarman household for the next two months. Overshot the budget I was giving for cigar related stuff and was reminded that it don't work lol. So yeah, made a promise that I will not do a thing for a while and I'd rather just balst your azz back to the fish fryer so no Patsy Cake you Patsy ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    1 inch of something that got thrown out, horrible I tell ya.
  • Options
    These seem to have gotten a bit sweeter in 6 months or so image
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Looks good Catfish... one of the few RP's i like...

I'm going with the Sosa Classic Maduro

Photobucket
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Enjoying a Cabiguan Guapos at the local lounge per Kuzi's recommendation.

• Options
    Four kicks I got from Zach, while watching the rain.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    San Lotano Oval, great as always
  • Options
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    It's 91 degrees here in central PA today. I'm having my first ever My Father.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    I had my first one the other night per recommendation of the Irish and brother it was awesome hope you enjoy
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished a San Miguel..enjoyed a Perdomo Habano Maduro last night.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    skweekz:
    I had my first one the other night per recommendation of the Irish and brother it was awesome hope you enjoy
    I love all the My Father stuff...I might try the new Flor de las Antillas tonight..they look yummy.