Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Ashton Heritage, having a Cameroon kinda day I guess. Great stick.
  • Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    :) very nice 10.
  • Options
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    :)Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    :)Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    :) very nice 10.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Had to have a good smoke on the way into work and what did I reach for????? OH YEAH the SHORtY, SHORTY, SHORTY, NEED I SAY MORE? Incase you forgot lol THE SHORTY..
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This La Caya Cameroon. First time I tried it and it is a very mild, smooth cigar. Surprisingly tasty, but very smooth. I bought a box and hadn't had a chance to try any of them. I think they will prove to be a decent cigar.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    catfishbluezz:
    chemforever:
    Got these in today and had to light one up. image
    and?????
    still young to me. It's full bodied and the pretty strong. I thing the flavors aren't coming out and are still a bit muddled for my liking. I don't really get the sweetness I was expecting either although there is a hint ( I'm a sucker for sweetness). For the box price point that I am seeing they are still a good stick but I think they will be much better with some age, even if that is in July when they are released. I am in the middle of the second third but won't be able to finish since I'm going out to dinner but overall for a smoke I just got today I would saw it's worth a 5fer if you are one of the few that hasn't already ordered.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    catfishbluezz:
    chemforever:
    Got these in today and had to light one up.
    and?????
    still young to me. It's full bodied and the pretty strong. I thing the flavors aren't coming out and are still a bit muddled for my liking. I don't really get the sweetness I was expecting either although there is a hint ( I'm a sucker for sweetness). For the box price point that I am seeing they are still a good stick but I think they will be much better with some age, even if that is in July when they are released. I am in the middle of the second third but won't be able to finish since I'm going out to dinner but overall for a smoke I just got today I would saw it's worth a 5fer if you are one of the few that hasn't already ordered.
    I did...and I think I will let them rest for a week or os before I fire one up. I've been on a maddy kick lately and the price is reasonable IMO.
  • Options
    0patience:
    This La Caya Cameroon. First time I tried it and it is a very mild, smooth cigar. Surprisingly tasty, but very smooth. I bought a box and hadn't had a chance to try any of them. I think they will prove to be a decent cigar.

:) looks good.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Mowpa while chatting with a buddy of mine about studtio stuff... *** had to hang up to go work on a project for Daniel tosh
  • Options
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Litto Gomez Diez. All I can say is WOW! This stick was great. IMAG0132
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Drool....
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Tatuaje Havana VI, the Churchill vitola
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    CAO last stick standing letter A
  • Options
    Really digging this right now, great afternoon smoke to pair with a sweet tea. AB keeps impressing me honestly and I will be buying a few more when funds permit image
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    catfishbluezz:
    Really digging this right now, great afternoon smoke to pair with a sweet tea. AB keeps impressing me honestly and I will be buying a few more when funds permit image
    I see you cut the grass in the backyard!
  • Options
    Bombay:
    catfishbluezz:
    I see you cut the grass in the backyard!
    Damn backyard grows 6pm a week even when I don't water it... And only one half stays green too lol
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    IMAG0135
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Love me some Havana!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba Siglo VI from 2007 release. In fact, I am enjoying this cigar more than the Behike 52 I had this morning. Indeed, aging makes it smoother, more pleasant, "round" cigar. Photobucket
  • Options
  • Options
    jawnjawn Posts: 7
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Smoking an el baton corojo right now, what a fantastic cigar!
  • Options
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Get to enjoy a cigar rite now a rare treat these days and this Cubao maduro is awesome..
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Smoking an RP edge lite with 20 months on it..... Damn smooth I must say.
  • Options