Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Lots of wood so far. image no so strong good choice for a first of the day.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    J. Fuego Origen Original thanks to Rob 1110.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Medic45:
    skweekz:
    It's 91 degrees here in central PA today. I'm having my first ever My Father.
    I had my first one the other night per recommendation of the Irish and brother it was awesome hope you enjoy
    I love all the My Father stuff...I might try the new Flor de las Antillas tonight..they look yummy.
    Yeah this was quite tasty. I need more!!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undercrown Beli while I smoke these ribs....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:

ok now I am hungry! I will be grilling some burgers soon to remedy that.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Bah first time in two Weeks with enough time to enjoy a smoke and I had to pick the near inflammable prensado.
  • Options
    chemforever:
    jgibv:

ok now I am hungry! I will be grilling some burgers soon to remedy that.
    Mmm. Burgers sound good too. The ribs still have about 2.5 hrs to go in the smoker so we just pulled did a couple hot dogs on the side to hold us over.... Got some onion slices and quartered potatoes I'm going to throw on for sides.

• Options
    Very sad they don't make these anymore :(image
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Uhc from chem with 15 months.....my lord this is good in comparison... image
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Uhc from chem with 15 months.....my lord this is good in comparison... image
    I still have a few from that lot have to burn one this weekend, glad to hear they are smoking well. I'll have to check the box date on those, ordered another box recently and it was boxed a year ago so I was stoked!
  • Options
    Date was 3/5/11 bro.... Amazing for a cheap smoke. How much you getting boxes for?
  • Options
    Pm to you brother.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all, well today I started off with a Gurkha Beauty, then for lunch I had an Obsidian Belicoso, and for the ride home from work I had a Gran Habano Connecticut #1, and I can't decide on what to have next. A Man o War Special Edition or an Ave Maria. I"ve never had the Ave Maria and got one from my friend. Any thoughts on what to have?
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    Hello all, well today I started off with a Gurkha Beauty, then for lunch I had an Obsidian Belicoso, and for the ride home from work I had a Gran Habano Connecticut #1, and I can't decide on what to have next. A Man o War Special Edition or an Ave Maria. I"ve never had the Ave Maria and got one from my friend. Any thoughts on what to have?
    I would have neither, and go with something you know. Both of those should e enjoyed on a fresh palate imo
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    I would have neither, and go with something you know. Both of those should e enjoyed on a fresh palate imo
    Thanks for the input, I'll have to smoke both cigars on this beauitful evening tonight
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    Thanks for the input, I'll have to smoke both cigars on this beauitful evening tonight
    Lol...then smoke the ave first after dinner. The larger ring gauges are very nice and smooth.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    Lol...then smoke the ave first after dinner. The larger ring gauges are very nice and smooth.
    Thanks I will do that
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    lol well played the man knows what he wants! I would go with the ave Maria first as well.
  • Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos:) diesel shorty gooood!
  • Options
    jgibv:

Well the ribs turned out great but the UC must have had a giant stem that I didn't notice until it was too late....I'm assuming the charred spot at the top of the cigar is where the stem was. The thing was ok for the first 20 mins, I wasnt blown away by the favors and just figured I was missing something, but I think a stem would explain my problems??!?
    F****in pissed.

• Options
    A very nice Gurkha. Don't know which gurkha it is but has alot of G's around the bandPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Had a Johnny O. Now it's gonna be a Tat Wolfman
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Diesel Crucible. Interesting cigar. Its' my 3rd one and it smoked a bit different. Got bitter at the end.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    My first Ramon Bueso, with a glass of knobb creek...pairs well, but I could tell from the get go the Bueso could use a little more rest...
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    MOW Virtue for breakfeast, MOW after a late lunch (boneless ribeye), and later, a MOW Armada after my porterhouse is done
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Montecristo No. 2, this is the first time I am smoking the same cigar in a row. What a great everyday Cuban in terms of the price and value.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Looks good bro! Just got my first one from robbyras last week, and was so tempted....decided to light up a Camacho PE from The Kid, with a glass of plum sake...interesting to say the least...
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Jaime Garcial LE 2011