Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    ShotgunJohn:
    I started off with a 2 year old RyJ Reserve Maduro which aged nicely and then had a 2 year old Morro Castle, these get better with age and finished with a Partagas Black. Good night for smokes.
    What did you think of that Partagas Black?
    I really like the Partagas black, for me it is a good flavored medium bodied smoke. I like to keep the pequenos around for a quick smoke. I have probably smoked 25-30 of them in various sizes and they have always been consistant.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    Got one from Joe and haven't smoked it yet!!! Lookin forward to it!
    Perdomo rocks the Maduro man... The esv, lot 23, and habano maddy's are all winners in my book
    Had the ESV and Lot 23 and loved em both, cant wait to fire this bad boy up!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    mmccartneydc:
    ShotgunJohn:
    I started off with a 2 year old RyJ Reserve Maduro which aged nicely and then had a 2 year old Morro Castle, these get better with age and finished with a Partagas Black. Good night for smokes.
    What did you think of that Partagas Black?
    I really like the Partagas black, for me it is a good flavored medium bodied smoke. I like to keep the pequenos around for a quick smoke. I have probably smoked 25-30 of them in various sizes and they have always been consistant.
    Don't know why, but the one I had was the crystal tube and it was pretty harsh at first. I wasn't a big fan of it until about halfway through it, but it did grow on me!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    nickiam:
    jj20030:
    Sporus:
    jj20030:
    finishing up a awesome kristoff maduro with a " kid " nub holder, guy i know on the fishing forums is making me a custom wood nub holder and draw poker too, ill post pictures when i get them image
    This picture is captivating me. I'm not sure what to think. Do you have appliances strewn about your backyard? Are you inside ducked low in your kitchen so nobody can see you smoking? Is that an oven sitting on top of a smoker? I'm absolutely baffled.
    yes , some of us can still smoke in our houses and kitchens, lmfao , really, but my cheap sail fone takes the best pictures of my cigars with the white stove as a backgound, unbaffle now,lol

Oh!...Thats a cell phone pic? I just assumed you let jiunn take the picture for you. Love me some Kristoff Maduro. I need to get one of those and let it rest for many many moons.
    I thought this was some new foody trend,,"Smokin and Bakin with JJ"
    still baffled. I take beautiful pics for sure. you? no, not really. btw jim jam, what kinda clothes do you wear? are you like that brawny paper towel guy? I picture that
    lol, http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/3/530907/ShowThread.aspx#530907
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    Oliva O
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Mighty smooth and tasty
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Montecristo platinum
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was the famous Camacho PE These are hard to come by for me, since I don't usually spend that much on a single cigar. But I did have a couple from trades, bombs or some other means since I can't recall ever buying one. This cigar is one of the best you will ever put your lips on. I hope they are available for a long time because I would miss them once they are gone.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Today was the famous Camacho PE These are hard to come by for me, since I don't usually spend that much on a single cigar. But I did have a couple from trades, bombs or some other means since I can't recall ever buying one. This cigar is one of the best you will ever put your lips on. I hope they are available for a long time because I would miss them once they are gone.

What flavors do you get from it?
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nat Sherman Gotham Westside, cant remember who sent this one
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    trying to decide between an obsidian or a cuban legacy toro just cant pick ill smoke em both theres the answer
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Padillia from BigHarpoon FROM 03/11. Lets see how a year and a half do this one!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    kaspera79:

What flavors do you get from it?
    There was a constant flavor that was unlike any I've had that I can't put a name to. But, others I can.. it was woody. a bit of leather, lots of nut like walnut maybe, there was a "creamy" taste like butterscotch and a sort of musty earth taste. Now that may sound bad but it translates well in this cigar. A pepper bite on the retrohale in the nose which I liked too, and a real long finish. THE taste just lingered on and on. a lot of smoke with very little effort and a rather quick burn. Solid ash, straight burning Great cigar.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    From Robby in our trade.
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    Griffins XXV

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    IONTC:
    Griffins XXV

awesome. i wish i had some of these.

right now im smoking a 5 vegas AAA. i need to buy more next time i see them on the sprint.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    La Palina El Diario Kill Bill.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Had an LP UF-4 tonight. Yup, it's stronger than the T-52. IMAG0243
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    SleevePlz:
    Had an LP UF-4 tonight. Yup, it's stronger than the T-52. IMAG0243
    I just received a UF13 and a Saka blend today. Can't wait to light them up!!!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I had a MF LE2010 and my dad had a MF LE2011 while my brother had an Armada. It was a fun night.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    A little tight on the draw, but otherwise a good smoke. Thanks, aeon!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Was it good? I'm really interested, but the price is up there.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    it was really good man. that Honduran Corojo ’99 Roasdo kicks some seroius ass. Has a very pronounced sweetness with just the right amount of pepper to it. I got a four pack of it. Gave three away completely not understanding what it is haha. They are hard to track down... I got this about 3 months ago and it was sold out really fast. If I ever come across another four pack, I'll for sure let you know dude. Have you had the goldie? I just picked up some of those.
  • Options
    Quesada Seleccion Espana Petit Robusto image
  • Options
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    it was really good man. that Honduran Corojo ’99 Roasdo kicks some seroius ass. Has a very pronounced sweetness with just the right amount of pepper to it. I got a four pack of it. Gave three away completely not understanding what it is haha. They are hard to track down... I got this about 3 months ago and it was sold out really fast. If I ever come across another four pack, I'll for sure let you know dude. Have you had the goldie? I just picked up some of those.
    I have not, heard about it to....from R---L and considered grabbing some.
  • Options
    PM to you man. We'll take this off the forums..
  • Options
    Curivari Cafe reserva.....it's friggin goooooooood image
  • Options
    jswaykosjswaykos Posts: 53
    San Lotano Oval, corona. I freakin' love this cigar.
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Viaje Summerfest. It rested 1 day. Delicious.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Started with Verdadero Organic, then RP sungrown, finishing with a Cuba libre. A good night!