Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixing to fire up a arturo fuente anejo Reserva No. 49
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Celebrating my Giants making history with a Diamond Crown Maxiums... smooth and balanced beauty

IMG_20121011_155708.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Celebrating my Giants making history with a Diamond Crown Maxiums... smooth and balanced beauty

IMG_20121011_155708.
    +1 Going with a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial LE from AMZ1301
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Three years aged JDN Dark Antano- I am enjoying the smoke so far.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Domus Magnus ad glenfiddich pregame warmup before I hit stage. Another NC win from Quesada IMO image
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    smoked a CAO Foundry earlier, damn tasty... thinking of a nightcap shortly
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    having a gurkha cellar reserve given to me by dustin. so much honey in this guy. pairs awesome w/ a heavy pour of zaya 12. thanks dude
  • Options
    jliu:
    having a gurkha cellar reserve given to me by dustin. so much honey in this guy. pairs awesome w/ a heavy pour of zaya 12. thanks dude
    i know right? It's perfect with rum man... They burn funky, but the taste is awesome
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night I started out with an Ashton ESG followed with a MOW SP Phalanx and finished with a Perdomo Patriarch.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    ShotgunJohn:
    Last night I started out with an Ashton ESG followed with a MOW SP Phalanx and finished with a Perdomo Patriarch.
    How was the Ashton? I've got one that has been in my humi for a few months and I can't wait to try it.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    musicman3:
    ShotgunJohn:
    How was the Ashton? I've got one that has been in my humi for a few months and I can't wait to try it.
    It is fantanstic, notes of spice, toasty and hints of bread, wood and leather. Tons of great thick smoke. Very well balanced for me it is medium bodied with a rather short clean finish. Order another and light your current one up and enjoy.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Just had a RP Patel Bro's, not very good IMO
  • Options
    Sounds great shotgun. Now I'm reaaallly looking forward to this smoke. Thanks!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    musicman3:
    Me, too! The Mrs. got me one for our anniversary this year. Can't wait to light it up!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    musicman3:
    Me, too! The Mrs. got me one for our anniversary this year. Can't wait to light it up!
    just had one....excellent smoke guys.
  • Options
    b&m had a few to sell off cheaper so i got a nat sherman explorers maduro torpedo for tonights smoke, if i like it ill go buy a few more,, not bad so far image
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Morro Castle. I'm pretty sure this is the first one of these I've had (yeah yeah I know, I'm a johnny-come-lately). Did anyone ever decide if this was the re-banded original A.Fernandez signature series? It sure tasted a lot like it to me, but I'm going on fuzzy memories since it's been a while since I had the original AJ signature.
  • Options
    Flor de las antillas
  • Options
    LFD Diez 2008
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Illusione CG:4. My first from the Illusione line and went in with pretty high expectations. They were exceeded.

• Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Man O' War 52C
  • Options
    AF dc # 4
  • Options
    Frank-Llaneza 1961 pyramid , i knew i was going to like this one image
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    musicman3:
    Flor de las antillas
    how was it? gotta get me some!
  • Options
    reggie713:
    musicman3:
    Flor de las antillas
    It was great! Definitely get you some of these. Had a nice spice all the way to the end. I'm going to need to get some more as well. That was my last one.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    musicman3:
    reggie713:
    musicman3:
    Flor de las antillas
    It was great! Definitely get you some of these. Had a nice spice all the way to the end. I'm going to need to get some more as well. That was my last one.
    thanx!!
  • Options
    It is a good smoke. The wrapper is very special. Its came from Oliva's farm in Ecuador. Frank Llaneza used the entire production. Time to smoke one. I have been aging a box over two years now.
    jj20030:
    Frank-Llaneza 1961 pyramid , i knew i was going to like this one image
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
  • Options
    was diggin for a My Father pulled out a La Sirena from Chemforever, from the date, this one has 18 months, Thanks Phil!!