Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Ahhhhh...another great guess----wrong but great..lol. It is a private college, another hint.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    FIT ... Florida Institute of Technology
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Another good guss my friend----but again, no. Ok, here is a last series of hints to wrape this up. It is a private, 4 year liberal arts college that just celebrated its 40th anniversary last year. The college has been named in recent years by US News & World Report as one of the southeast region's best comprehensive liberal arts colleges, and is included on its list of America's Best Colleges. The main building is also listed on the National Register of Historic places......I think this should be enough with a few seconds of looking around for someone to get it.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Vulchor:
    madurofan:
    Another good guss my friend----but again, no. Ok, here is a last series of hints to wrape this up. It is a private, 4 year liberal arts college that just celebrated its 40th anniversary last year. The college has been named in recent years by US News & World Report as one of the southeast region's best comprehensive liberal arts colleges, and is included on its list of America's Best Colleges. The main building is also listed on the National Register of Historic places......I think this should be enough with a few seconds of looking around for someone to get it.
    Flagler College in St. Augustine...
  • Options
    You sir.....are a d@mn winner. Too bad I didnt wait a day, couldve shipped both packages together. Not to worry however. I still have your address in the PM and will send you out another pack this weekend or Monday-------Nice job sir!!!:)
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    You sir.....are a d@mn winner. Too bad I didnt wait a day, couldve shipped both packages together. Not to worry however. I still have your address in the PM and will send you out another pack this weekend or Monday-------Nice job sir!!!:)
    Yeah, i thought about not answering just because of that... but then I though better of it! Haha!
  • Options
    So, I owe everyone a question. My question is, what is my favorite sports team?
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Too easy, but I know you so its not fair!
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    yeah, you're disqualified from this one... Just like I kept my mouth shut on your movie trivia...
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Well since nobody else has guessed, I will and since you're from MA then my guess is the BoSox
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    Well since nobody else has guessed, I will and since you're from MA then my guess is the BoSox
    No, I'm not from Ma... just relocated here 4 months ago. First hint: It's a college team.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    Fourtotheflush:
    yeah, you're disqualified from this one... Just like I kept my mouth shut on your movie trivia...

You only got it cuz I told you.

• Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    cholmes8310:
    Fourtotheflush:

You only got it cuz I told you.

Details... details... get back to work
  • Options
    So, do y'all need another hint, or is anyone even playing? noboby want's my freebies huh?
  • Options
    Ok, another hint... This team is a member of one of the BCS conferences.
  • Options
    robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    Nebraska Cornhuskers
  • Options
    robert69165:
    Nebraska Cornhuskers
    Nope... what kind of a name is Cornhuskers anyways?
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    Ok, another hint... This team is a member of one of the BCS conferences.
    Ok, another hint... this is taking too long. This team is one of only five teams in D1A whose team name does not end in "S"
  • Options
    Ok, need someone to get this. This has been up here for six days, and I've gotten two responses. The clues are pretty definite. Google would be your friend for the last clue:

"This team is one of only five teams in D1A whose team name does not end in "S".

• Options
    My god people---this is free cigars. Mr. Holmes if I may given even more hints to someone...its either..."ILLINOIS, N.C. STATE, SYRACUSE, STANFORD, ALABAMA"
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    My god people---this is free cigars. Mr. Holmes if I may given even more hints to someone...its either..."ILLINOIS, N.C. STATE, SYRACUSE, STANFORD, ALABAMA"
    Uh, no... Stanford is the Cardinals. Insert Notre Dame instead of Stanford. And, add Marshall. They are Division 1A now. So I guess there are six. That piece of trivia must have been old when it was told to me.
  • Options
    thizzcorethizzcore Posts: 48
    is it syracuse.
  • Options
    thizzcore:
    is it syracuse.
    no.
  • Options
    Do I get to take these cigars because everyone is sitting on their hands?

Cuz I know Cholmes and I know the anser!

Ill give you guys until Monday.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Notre Dame?
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Boston College?
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    Notre Dame?
    no... Only 4 possible choices left.
  • Options
    betasynn:
    Boston College?
    no. Already been guessed as well.

ok, ill make this really really easy. Some of the most notable graduates have had long NFL careers and had nicknames like broadway and snake.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    cholmes8310:
    betasynn:
    Boston College?
    no. Already been guessed as well.

ok, ill make this really really easy. Some of the most notable graduates have had long NFL careers and had nicknames like broadway and snake.

I know *** about football, but i'll guess Florida State?