Comments

• Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    got the maduro
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Rhamlin:
    My wife sent me this pic of my Christmas present that arrived today.image
    love those cohibas wish they were on sale ever!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Had an absolutely crazy day yesterday with recieving my SS package, getting bombed by dsayles, and an order came in. Check other threads for SS pics and bomb from dsayles. Here's the order!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Matt!!! Great selection...you will enjoy them a lot.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    My neighbor stopped by to say Merry Christmas...
  • Options

Last couple of years Davidoff’s Limited Editions cigars have been either medium to full or full bodied. I always like Davidoff’s medium bodied aromatic cigar. Finally, this year Davidoff came up with a medium bodied aromatic cigar- Davidoff 2013 "Year of the Snake” Edition to celebrate Chinese year of snake. They used a brand new wrapper Ecuador 702, some aged tobaccos with Churchill shape. Only 4,500 boxes have been released worldwide. My friend who is one of the marketing director of Davidoff sent me this box.
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Lately I have been hunting for some one time released cigars i like before they completely disappear from the market. As part of my search, I have collected this Viaje Palinto Reverva # 6 aka VPR#6. I love these cigar and will age them patiently.
    Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Thanks brotha! This is my second box of these this year. They are really nice and have a very unique flavor to them. Don't know if there is any truth to the rumor but supposedly this is the stick Castro had made specifically for him. Either way, a great smoke!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    rzaman:
    Thanks brotha! This is my second box of these this year. They are really nice and have a very unique flavor to them. Don't know if there is any truth to the rumor but supposedly this is the stick Castro had made specifically for him. Either way, a great smoke!
    What box code is it?
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    got a small order in today, im putting a hold on any other orders till feb now.

• Options
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    rzaman:
    What box code is it?
    box code? not sure.......
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    rzaman:
    What box code is it?
    box code? not sure.......
    Dont give it to him unless he gives you the recipe for authentic fried rice.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Al the way from St. Augustine, FL!!! Parents sent me a bundle of JC Maduros!!! :Dimageimage
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Got a little early xmas present for myself. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:

Last couple of years Davidoff’s Limited Editions cigars have been either medium to full or full bodied. I always like Davidoff’s medium bodied aromatic cigar. Finally, this year Davidoff came up with a medium bodied aromatic cigar- Davidoff 2013 "Year of the Snake” Edition to celebrate Chinese year of snake. They used a brand new wrapper Ecuador 702, some aged tobaccos with Churchill shape. Only 4,500 boxes have been released worldwide. My friend who is one of the marketing director of Davidoff sent me this box.
    Lately I have been hunting for some one time released cigars i like before they completely disappear from the market. As part of my search, I have collected this Viaje Palinto Reverva # 6 aka VPR#6. I love these cigar and will age them patiently.
    Photobucket Photobucket
    Great pick up!! I have not seen any reviews on the Davidoff yet, but that box did catch my eyes when I heard about it! Gonna have a daughter being born in March 2013, so I thought that would be cool to get, but couldnt justify $225 for a box of only 8 cigars! Well not at the moment anyways right now. I've had my eye on the new Cohiba Primides also, which yes are more, I think $350 for a box of 10....decisions decisions!!

Look forward to your reviews Rip!!!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Was gifted a Monti #2 ISOM last night. Can't complain
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Got this today from gf for my birthday.

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    About 10 cigars for other people. Lol, you guys are killing me. On the bright side, I got the heads up that my B&M is getting an LP order in tomorrow. They are expecting some rarer sticks due to the large Acid order they recently placed. Waiting for the text message tomorrow to find out what shows up will be painful.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife picked this up for me today. Marker suggested I try the 12yr, but my wife chose the 16yr. I can't wait to try it.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    My order from CCOM came in today! Diesel UHC, Cohiba Black, MOW Armada, and the other short one... Don't mind the Play-Doh
  • Options
    I'm building up my arsenal... seeing as though I have a few addresses put aside!
  • Options
    I don't know how good these Davidoff's are. After smoking Cohiba Pyramid, I asked myself why are they regular production? Cohiba Pyramid is better than any regular Siglo cigar except the Siglo VI. Pyramid has more body, more earthiness and flavors. It is one of the best Cohiba. At least the second best regular Cohiba after Siglo VI. Still need some aging. However, I am not comparing this with Consecha 2003, Behike or 1966.
    rzaman:

Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Mike and I arranged a little gift exchange for the holiday season...this is the damage>br>
    Gryphon Humidors Black and Grey beanie, Gryphon Humidors Jacket, my favorite BBQ Sauce-Cole's Sweet Heat from StLou, Montecristo V-Cutter, Gryphon Humidor Stinky Ashtray, Cigar Mechanic humidifier, 5V AAA Lancero, 5v A Animal, CAO Italia, MoW Armada, AF Anejo #55 "Barricuda", God of Fire Serie B, Cohiba Diamante, Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario 2007, and Don Arturo Gran AniverXario

• Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Bombay:
    robbyras:
    Got a hat and a nice note from Jon Huber... I actually had some design input on this hat, can you tell?

Photobucket
    Majorly jealous. See what I did there with the word " major" as in the major leagues.
    A hat fit for a Champion!
    Blah blah blah .... but very cool even if its the world series champs G... yes Im still bitter.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    bigfnsteve:
    robbyras:
    Bombay:
    robbyras:
    Got a hat and a nice note from Jon Huber... I actually had some design input on this hat, can you tell?

Photobucket
    Majorly jealous. See what I did there with the word " major" as in the major leagues.
    Blah blah blah .... but very cool even if its the world series champs G... yes Im still bitter.
    I know the pain Big F'r, if memory serves me correct in 2006. Man that was rough!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    bigfnsteve:
    robbyras:
    Bombay:
    robbyras:

Photobucket
    I know the pain Big F'r, if memory serves me correct in 2006. Man that was rough!
    Haha yeah I guess you guys can relate. This year I felt like I was emotionally invested. I only missed 4 of the playoff games this year. Lotsa last minute flights,rain delays in stl, nail biters in dc and dodging bottles and fists in san fran. I had allot more fun in `11 in milwaukee and texas.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice way to start off the weekend with a box delivery from the mailman.

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Nice way to start off the weekend with a box delivery from the mailman.

thats a pretty picture right there!
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    new baby girl 8 lbs 4oz about a 60 ring gauge.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Congrats Jeep!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of this...room is now very limited..gotta smoke more and faster!! New Years resolution and lose weight! Lol. imageimageimageimageimageimage