stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Heading back to work.
    F**K!!!!

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Cigars!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    3 degrees Farenhoweveryouspellit this morning, supposed to be 2 tomorrow... I always feel a little better when I see Alamosa, CO though. It was -33 there this morning, coldest place in the lower 48.
  • Options
    1 whole degree this morning... I'm starting to get the shack nasties.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Progressives (not to be confused with liberals). The cancer that's rotting our society from the inside out.

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When a caulk tube bursts while it's in the caulk gun.
    Then I have to clean the whole gun - pissin me off.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tools from Harbor Freight --- fall apart in your hand

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost:
    Tools from Harbor Freight --- fall apart in your hand

Found this elsewhere, have it bookmarked - you might want to give it a look.
    The Harbor Freight PASS/FAIL Thread...

"The problem with HF is that some of their stuff is decent, and some of it is horrid. But you never know which is which, till you buy it and try it.

So what if we made a thread where we posted our HF purchases with a PASS or FAIL grade? After awhile we could check this thread and see what's what.

A couple things to keep in mind:
    1) If you have to fix it before it works, it's an automatic FAIL.
    2) This thread is for identifying quality HF tools, and for warning fellow tool-heads away from low quality HF tools. It's NOT a thread for rejoicing about low cost.
    3) Don't review tools until you've used them awhile. Posting self-congratulatory praise immediately after your purchase is not helpful. Use the tool awhile, then post.
    4) Please post a product number or photo if possible.

Use the blue "Search This Thread" button above to find what you're looking for.

WARNING: HF changes suppliers frequently. Good reviews on an item from months ago may tell you nothing about newly-sourced items currently found in stores. Look for recent ratings to guide your purchases.'

• Options
    Company integration conference calls.

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Phone calls to tell my I won a free cruise, if I will just hand over my credit card number. Want my social and bank account number, too?
  • Options
    My headlights on my car blow out and I have to pull the front bumper off just to change the bulbs.
    Then after 4 hours of work spanning two days my girl calls me to say her car died.

Fraking brilliant.

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    My clogged dishwasher.
    Greasy tools from fixing said dishwasher.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    a pimple inside my nostril. man, no picky picky for a long time
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    a pimple inside my nostril. man, no picky picky for a long time

Dude, you almost made my morning coffee shoot out my nose with this one. Sorry to laugh at your pain and discomfort.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Pulling a muscle in your neck......and doing it not from hard work or extertion, just from washing a car window.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    the flu.......it sucks.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pete Carroll...bone head
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Bigshizza:
    Pete Carroll...bone head
    USC in general
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Bigshizza:
    Pete Carroll...bone head
    USC in general
    Yep
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I hate boxes sitting in NY
  • Options
    How cold it is outside....

Are you kiddin me?!?!?
    It was 65 degrees two weeks ago ...

• Options
    jgibv:

Are you kiddin me?!?!?

I hear ya. Mine's the other way around though. Last Wednesday it was -8 here this Wednesday it's supposed to get up near 50. No I don't want to trade.
  • Options
    My supervisor... what a doooooouche.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    jgibv:

Are you kiddin me?!?!?

I hear ya. Mine's the other way around though. Last Wednesday it was -8 here this Wednesday it's supposed to get up near 50. No I don't want to trade.
    Screw that!! I thought 13 degrees was bad!!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    So I have to leave early for work tomorrow ... this is when i have to walk the dog ...... 6 am -2° Partly Cloudy FEELS LIKE: -12° HUMIDITY: 50% PRECIP: 0% WIND: W at 5 mph We won't be happy customers
  • Options
    You know it has been cold when the forecast is 47 and raining and you get a foursome together for a teetime. 47 feels like a sauna after steady single digit highs.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    So I have to leave early for work tomorrow ... this is when i have to walk the dog ...... 6 am -2° Partly Cloudy FEELS LIKE: -12° HUMIDITY: 50% PRECIP: 0% WIND: W at 5 mph We won't be happy customers
    I hear that. Been trying to take our dog for walks in this weather, we'll get about 2 houses down the street and she stops, looks at me like "WTF", then she turns around and starts running home.

• Options
    jgibv:
    kingjk729:
    I hear that. Been trying to take our dog for walks in this weather, we'll get about 2 houses down the street and she stops, looks at me like "WTF", then she turns around and starts running home.
    I do that going to the mailbox!!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I hate when the ex tells you what her problems are and leads you on to maybe think something is still there. Then turns around and says she me someone and she is bringing him to meet the parents who hates me wtf wtf wtf!!!!!!!!!!! I give up!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I hate when the ex tells you what her problems are and leads you on to maybe think something is still there. Then turns around and says she me someone and she is bringing him to meet the parents who hates me wtf wtf wtf!!!!!!!!!!! I give up!!!!!
    That's why she's an "ex" Lee. Now go smoke a nice Padron. There are other fish in the sea er lake.