• Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    The 5th element?
    damn i need to get less obvious clues,
    send me you addy you got it
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Lol. I guess I won. The next movie will be up tomorrow. Going to think about a hard one to figur out
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    The 5th element?
    Hmmm. I saw this movie at the AMC Ontario Mills 30 when it came out. I was in college, and didn't really want to see it. Another friend of mine and I wanted to see Chasing Amy, but our friend with a car wanted to see Milla Jovovich. He had the car, he won. We ended up hating the movie so much, we decided we ought to sneak into Chasing Amy. It's the only time I've ever done that. Maybe because I worked in theaters for so long I never needed to.

In the years since, I caught part of Chasing Amy in a hotel on cable once, but I've watched the Fifth Element over and over again. Funny how that works. "Lilu Dallas Multi-Pass"

Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    New movie: 1st clue - I couldn't stand the sight of blood.
  • Options
    Saw
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Clue 2 - Medal of Honor.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Saving Private Ryan
  • Options
    Clue 3 - can of beef stew
  • Options
    Shooter

• Options
    Martel:
    Shooter
    Winner winner. Pm me your address
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    good flick
  • Options
    Rail Jockey:
    Martel:
    Shooter
    Winner winner. Pm me your address
    Will do.
    I'm out of town this weekend and only have a couple minutes on here right now. I'll post a question either Sunday night or Monday morning.

I'll make it a color movie this time.

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Martel great selection....i love the contrast of the different vitolas in this. Gonna be fun to smoke.

photo E76C73C1-4C98-4158-98EF-E272685EA3A9-417-0000003AE0DDB189_zpsc4354445.jpg
  • Options
    Brian, glad you got your winnings, enjoy.

This movie begins by posting a dictionary entry on the screen. The filmmaker probably thinks the first definition describes the film best. I think the second definition is a better fit.

• Options
    Much of this film is driven by a MacGuffin.

• Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    my fave movie, but i dont want guess,
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Only one I can think of that starts with a dictionary entry is Pulp Fiction.
  • Options
    bbass2:
    Only one I can think of that starts with a dictionary entry is Pulp Fiction.
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
    I tend to think of the movie as a soft, wet, shapeless mass of wood material more than a movie in the style of fiction printed on paper made of pulp.
    So, Ben, PM me your address and I'll get something out.
    I gotta stop playing this game.

• Options
    Yay! PM Inc and I'll get a hint up as soon as I think of one...
  • Options
    Hint #1

"We been waitin on Lane ever since we recall
    We started in April
    And it's coming on fall..."
  • Options
    I can't believe I know this one, too. I'm not going to answer. The actor who plays the best friend is in my all time favorite movie. It's not this movie.

• Options
    Noone? I'll throw hint 2 out in a bit.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    8 seconds?
  • Options
    That's correct. PM me your addy and I'll get your winnings on the way.
  • Options
    Thanx I'll put a movie up after work
  • Options
    The package is headed your way.

9505 5105 8991 3116 6069 76
  • Options
    Ok here we go, in this movie, the father was buried in his car.
  • Options
    photo IMAG0195_zps217c6f5a.jpg

Rail Jockey comes through with a nice prize plus some RR swag.

• Options
    Got my winnings from bbas, thanx brother, I'm dying to try that olivia lancero!image