Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Boys

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
The green chicken walked a tight line

I repeat

the green chicken walked a tight line.........

That is all...........

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    That pesky ***
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! F'n green chicken, probably old KFC... Hi Brett!!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    That's a big 10-4, Rubber Duck!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, o man this is going to b good.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Lmao!! Nice! This is gonna be great!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Awesome! F'n green chicken, probably old KFC... Hi Brett!!

that reminds me of a dish i used to make green chicken and blue waffles
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    This reminds me of that one time, when Luke Skywalker made that one in a million shot to blow up the deathstar. That was epic, but somehow Darth Vader survived.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    The tea in China is hot.

Good to see you James. Hope everything is well with you and yours.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    I have a hair on my wart
    Repeat
    I have a hair on my wart !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    There was water in the cellar after the heavy rain
    Elvis has landed. Or is that "the eagle has left the building"? Crap, I'm confused.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    It's 11:59 on Radio Free America; this is Uncle Sam, with music, and the truth until dawn. Right now I've got a few words for some of our brothers and sisters in the occupied zone: "the chair is against the wall, the chair is against the wall", "john has a long mustache, john has a long mustache". It's twelve o'clock, American, another day closer to victory. And for all of you out there, on, or behind the line, this is your song.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Danger is imminent I repeat danger is imminent
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    what in the holy hell is going on in this thread?
    ddubridge:
    It's 11:59 on Radio Free America; this is Uncle Sam, with music, and the truth until dawn. Right now I've got a few words for some of our brothers and sisters in the occupied zone: "the chair is against the wall, the chair is against the wall", "john has a long mustache, john has a long mustache". It's twelve o'clock, American, another day closer to victory. And for all of you out there, on, or behind the line, this is your song.

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    So that's where green eggs come from?
    Duck, cover and roll.... I sense a beating on the horizon!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Wolverines!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Bigshizza:
    Apparently a green chicken with a hairy mole is gonna walk a tight line out of the watery cellar while carrying blue waffles and hot chinese tea and wearing a Luke Skywalker t-shirt at 12:00. It's then going to beat John (the guy with the long moustache) with the chair thats against the wall. whew, my head hurts.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    ddubridge:
    Wolverines!
    God, I love it!
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    Apparently a green chicken with a hairy mole is gonna walk a tight line out of the watery cellar while carrying blue waffles and hot chinese tea and wearing a Luke Skywalker t-shirt at 12:00. It's then going to beat John (the guy with the long moustache) with the chair thats against the wall. whew, my head hurts.
    Yeah exactly!!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    The naughty kitten chirps loudly.

I say again

The naughty kitten chirps loudly.........

As you were.........
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    The rusty tool has fallen on the glass table

Again

The rusty tool has fallen on the glass table

That's all for now..........
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    WTF FTG???
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    FTG, this is RCY over. RCY, this is FTG over. FTG this is RCY hardcopy, break. The bird has left the nest, break. I repeat the bird has left the nest, over...

I couldn't help myself :)...
    I'm told the eagle has landed, hope to see pics soon. Despite the threats I've heard the Irish aren't great hunters.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    I'm told the eagle has landed, hope to see pics soon. Despite the threats I've heard the Irish aren't great hunters.

Oh well, I can't wait to see what happens here.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We r waiting Brett, stop smoking all of them.