Home General Discussion

Tim B is awesome

robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
I won't go into specifics, but the Customer Service here is really second to none... Thanks again for taking care of me Tim!

Comments

• BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    It's the Beard!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    In The Beard we trust.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i hope the beard takes care of me as well as the rest of you......I sent him a challenging request.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    All hail The Beard
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    In other news, water is wet lol
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Ken Light:
    In other news, water is wet lol
    I'm gonna change my screen name to Captain Obvious
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have only had to contact them once about a problem ihad.but was settled quickly and efficiently by the customer service department.from what i see this is the rule not the exception....
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    The Beard grows on you.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Service here rules... Always has, they are the best for a reason
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do not like unhappy customers.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    The Beard grows on you.
    oy!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    He hooked me up yesterday as well ... he is the only place I buy cigars only. Not just Cigar.com but Tim-meh specifically
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The Beard is the best in the business and Ccom will make you glad you had a problem when they are done with you. I have never had better service from any cigar retailer.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    They sent me the wrong Stogie once. I called them. And it was kind of like an "oh well" we will make a note of it on your next order. Hullooooo... it's been 15 orders ago. Other than that absolutely top knotch. And it wasn't Tim, it was a gal. My fault I should have called back . Still gota love this place !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    The Beard grows on you.
    I see what you did there.

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    tim b and andy d are awesome.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    tim b and andy d are awesome.
    +1
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Yeah the beard is all powerful in the ways of helping us out. Though I haven't put an order in for some time, hopefully he hasn't black listed me yet ...
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

Dearest Forum Dudes (and ladies... ),  I really appreciate the kind words.  Sorry if I have been hard to get ahold of lately.  We've seen an increase in traffic this past week and some staffing problems.  Those two things combined = Beard not so quick to reply.

If anyone has any questions or any unresolved emails, feel free to contact me now and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Thanks all!  Have a smokey weekend!

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    All hail The Beard!
    Rain:
    All hail The Beard!
    Wait...I already said that. Are you trying to troll me again. Lol.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Andy is underrated! Gotta love the beard tho, and I can't help but think he looks like Charlie Day when I see the pic in the catalog lol.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Rain:
    All hail The Beard!
    that can be arranged..
    Rain:
    ddubridge:
    Rain:
    All hail The Beard!
    that can be arranged..
    Don't even think about it.