Home Cigar 101
Options

Cohiba.......real?

124»

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    mwaggoner:
    I was able to get the Montricristi Cohibas cigars in the twin cities and found them to be a good smoke for the money. Do you know where I might find any boxes of these now? Mike
    Cuba.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    mwaggoner:
    I was able to get the Montricristi Cohibas cigars in the twin cities and found them to be a good smoke for the money. Do you know where I might find any boxes of these now? Mike
    Cuba.
    LOLOL! I wondered what brought this thread back up...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    mwaggoner:
    Cuba.
    incorrect. Dom rep is the place.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Rain:
    mwaggoner:
    Cuba.
    most cuban cigars sold in the dominican are fake.

we dont discuss where you can get Cuban cigars on the forum.
    its kind of a no no. plus this is a US based forum. Encouraging others to break the law is a bad idea.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Rain:
    mwaggoner:
    Cuba.

its kind of a no no. plus this is a US based forum. Encouraging others to break the law is a bad idea.
    and you are right, but look at which cigar hes refering to, he said montricristi cohiba which is and was the dom rep knock off back in the day, which by cigar standards was never cuban, i was not talking about any cuban cigar, so unless he meant to say montecristo and cohiba from habanos which is not what i was talking about, i dont see whats illegal about talking about dom rep. cigars after all most non-cuban cigars are dom rep. shoot cigar.com sells them and i did not encourage anyone to do anything, people do what they do
  • Options
    If you google (which I did) "Montricristi Cohibas", everything that comes up is Cuban. So...I thought/think he is talking about Isoms.
  • Options
    so did i and i came up with the same quote someone posted in this original posting,vision posted it

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Cigars-2143/dominican-cigars.htm
  • Options
    If Mike ever comes back and clarifies, I'll worry about it. However, since he has a join date of today and a post from yesterday...odd.If he is not talking about Isom, then he can find them a lot of places. Anywho, good detective work.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    kuzi16:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Rain:
    mwaggoner:
    Cuba.

and you are right, but look at which cigar hes refering to, he said montricristi cohiba which is and was the dom rep knock off back in the day, which by cigar standards was never cuban, i was not talking about any cuban cigar, so unless he meant to say montecristo and cohiba from habanos which is not what i was talking about, i dont see whats illegal about talking about dom rep. cigars after all most non-cuban cigars are dom rep. shoot cigar.com sells them and i did not encourage anyone to do anything, people do what they do
    good eye