Home General Discussion
Options

WHERE IS OUR MODERATOR??

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
Ok, seriously, this clown johnnywalkerblue has got to go. All in favor of him being booted and banned from here post your vote in this thread. This forum is full of good people like Jozer and many many more. We don't need this crap poisoning an enjoyable place.

Comments

• Options
    I will cast the 2nd vote for banning the guy.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    3rd.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    This dumb ass will get bored soon enough, The best way to get rid of dbag johnnywalkerblueballs, is to ignore all his posts, no matter how tempting it is to reply.
    This guy wouldn't have the nuts to say any of ths crapp face to face, ignore him.
    5... by the way
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    6th
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Luko:
    6th
    Damn Bulgarians! 7th then
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    eight
  • Options
    andrewhandrewh Posts: 97
    10th. (My ninth vote was in the other thread that said ban him)
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    isn't Alex our moderator? He's probably down in Latin America somewhere smoking some 'gars.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    kaspera79:
    This dumb ass will get bored soon enough, The best way to get rid of dbag johnnywalkerblueballs, is to ignore all his posts, no matter how tempting it is to reply.
    This guy wouldn't have the nuts to say any of ths crapp face to face, ignore him.
    5... by the way
    I totally agree with Kas, here. No matter how far this guy goes, it is time to ignore him completely.
    Oh, 11 :)
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Krieg:
    isn't Alex our moderator? He's probably down in Latin America somewhere smoking some 'gars.
    What OUR CIGARS !!!
    Oh yeah, never mind they are safely loaded in the bin by now, my bad.
    And BTW Krieg, you never said 11 so I did. I assume that makes you 12 ? LOL
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Josh Smelko I believe is the moderator
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Ban him , website like this does not need trolls and duchebags. +1 on the count !
  • Options
    bigj51bigj51 Posts: 52
    i kinda mentioned this in the other thread, on some sites there are certain member that moderate things of this nature, maybe somebody who has been around for a long time or something, if the one of the ccom people don't want/have time to moderate.

I gladly volunteer, but I think somebody who has been around for long time would be better. Just a thought
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    What vote are we on??? Cuz whatever number we are on add one to it... for that vote is me
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Josh was introduced as the moderator ...where he's at is anybodys guess ...
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Krieg:
    What OUR CIGARS !!!
    Oh yeah, never mind they are safely loaded in the bin by now, my bad.
    And BTW Krieg, you never said 11 so I did. I assume that makes you 12 ? LOL
    yeah

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Here is a post I left on another thread. If someone fires back some off hand remark (the kind you guys have been complaining about) then it will never end. Practice what you preach. I'll walk out the front door before I let you push me out the back. So long. Any further JWB bashing will result in the resurrection of posts. If we can all move on and make a silent exit, then JWB will be no longer. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    johnnywalkerblue:
    Here is a post I left on another thread. If someone fires back some off hand remark (the kind you guys have been complaining about) then it will never end. Practice what you preach. I'll walk out the front door before I let you push me out the back. So long. Any further JWB bashing will result in the resurrection of posts. If we can all move on and make a silent exit, then JWB will be no longer. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    this is a post that i had in another thread as well:

johnnywalkerblue:
    johnnywalkerblue:
    Any further JWB bashing will result in the resurrection of posts. If we can all move on and make a silent exit, then JWB will be no longer.
    BigB....last opportunity. dont ruin it for everyone else
    this right here is the mark of a true ****. Annoying everyone by posting openly mean spirited posts and blaming it on the forum at large when he wont stop.

dont blame BigB, Me, or any other forum member for your continuing to post mean spirited posts. you can stop any time you like. ultimately, your actions are your responsibility, they belong to no one else.
  • Options
    Kuzi, you can kiss my ass. I didnt ask for your response but based on your nearly 5000 posts, you seem to put in your input whether wanted or not. Who the hell posts 5000 times on a forum. You need to find yourself a girl. Start with a hooker and work yourself up. Based on your contributions I would say that your some shift supervisor or management type for some sub-standard restaurant like O'Charley's or Applebees. Go make some riblets you dumb son of a ***. I'm outta this forum for good so any response to this will never be read by me again. So long suckers
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    johnnywalkerblue:
    Kuzi, you can kiss my ass. I didnt ask for your response but based on your nearly 5000 posts, you seem to put in your input whether wanted or not. Who the hell posts 5000 times on a forum. You need to find yourself a girl. Start with a hooker and work yourself up. Based on your contributions I would say that your some shift supervisor or management type for some sub-standard restaurant like O'Charley's or Applebees. Go make some riblets you dumb son of a ***. I'm outta this forum for good so any response to this will never be read by me again. So long suckers
    File under: Some people will never get it.
  • Options
    put me down for a vote. y does everyone keep responding. he said he would vacate if it ended but we keep having responses. its worth a shot i guess. ignore the ignorance, he'll get bored and adios!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I'm lost!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    I'm lost!
    We are in Bizarro world.... Evil j0z3rs, talking whisky, and challenged gurus.....

This place is scary!

Up is White, Black is East... I'm gonna go outside
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    rwheelwright:
    I'm lost!
    We are in Bizarro world.... Evil j0z3rs, talking whisky, and challenged gurus.....

This place is scary!

Up is White, Black is East... I'm gonna go outside
    "Dogs and Cats living together! It's chaos!"

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    johnnywalkerblue:
    Who the hell posts 5000 times on a forum.
    Yea kuzi, what kind of loser has enough free time to post 5000 times ...
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Good, he's finally gone, again....Good, he's finally gone again again. (And just in case) Good, he's finally gone again again again....
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Good, he's finally gone, again....Good, he's finally gone again again. (And just in case) Good, he's finally gone again again again....
    Where did this dude come from? 19 posts and he's fighting with jozer? Who fights with Joe?
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    johnnywalkerblue:
    I'm outta this forum for good so any response to this will never be read by me again.
    Life is good!

Well now that that is over with, I'm going to have a cigar!