Home Non Cigar Related

Vape/Vaping

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Out here in So. Cali, vaping has taken off like none other. Just this year alone, I've noticed the number of people doing it has risen quite a bit. Are the popularity of these things as high in other parts of the country as they are here in Cali? Thoughts?
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    danielzreyes:
    Out here in So. Cali, vaping has taken off like none other. Just this year alone, I've noticed the number of people doing it has risen quite a bit. Are the popularity of these things as high in other parts of the country as they are here in Cali? Thoughts?
    what the hell is vaping?

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    danielzreyes:
    what the hell is vaping?

e-cigarettes on crack
    danielzreyes:
    stephen_hannibal:
    danielzreyes:
    what the hell is vaping?

e-cigarettes on crack

-_-

stephen_hannibal:
    danielzreyes:
    stephen_hannibal:
    danielzreyes:
    what the hell is vaping?

e-cigarettes on crack

-_-

Our brother lcpleel is always posting pics of his new toys on IG. Those things
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    stephen_hannibal:
    danielzreyes:
    stephen_hannibal:
    danielzreyes:
    what the hell is vaping?

e-cigarettes on crack

-_-

It's a big deal here as well, a friend has one that's about 8.5x64 has a computer chip and everything!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen the big e-cigar before but it didn't seem like something I'd enjoy. I have an e-cigarette in my pocket right now. Love that thing. Used it for 2 months and it helped me quite smoking a year ago and I've lived a much healthier lifestyle since. Unfortunately it also kicked a lot of my desire to smoke cigars as well so I really don't smoke anywhere near as much as I used to. Hand full of cigars a month tops.

I was cleaning out my closet the other day and found the e-cigarette.

My friend has medical marajuana card and was inquiring about if that would ever be available in e-cigarette form. She was told that it's incredibly difficult for that to happen since the e-cigarette uses extracted essential oils heated by battery packs and the amount of oil that can be extracted from marajuana is very minimal. I would think cigars would also have a difficult time extracting and preserving the essential oils of a fermented and aged tobacco, then getting them to taste, smell, and react the same way they do when they're burned. They've figured out the nicotine aspect. That part was easy, but the flavor and aroma would be an entirely different ball game.

I think it'd be awesome if they ever figure it out though.
    danielzreyes:
    stephen_hannibal:
    danielzreyes:
    stephen_hannibal:
    danielzreyes:
    what the hell is vaping?

e-cigarettes on crack

-_-

Ohhhhh.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Doesn't Andre use one of these? I think that's what he was showing me at the last Socal herf.
    james40:
    Doesn't Andre use one of these? I think that's what he was showing me at the last Socal herf.
    Yes! He just got into it. He was showing me all his gizmos and gadgets.
    clearlysuspect:
    I've seen the big e-cigar before but it didn't seem like something I'd enjoy. I have an e-cigarette in my pocket right now. Love that thing. Used it for 2 months and it helped me quite smoking a year ago and I've lived a much healthier lifestyle since. Unfortunately it also kicked a lot of my desire to smoke cigars as well so I really don't smoke anywhere near as much as I used to. Hand full of cigars a month tops.

My friend has medical marajuana card and was inquiring about if that would ever be available in e-cigarette form. She was told that it's incredibly difficult for that to happen since the e-cigarette uses extracted essential oils heated by battery packs and the amount of oil that can be extracted from marajuana is very minimal. I would think cigars would also have a difficult time extracting and preserving the essential oils of a fermented and aged tobacco, then getting them to taste, smell, and react the same way they do when they're burned. They've figured out the nicotine aspect. That part was easy, but the flavor and aroma would be an entirely different ball game.

They have like hundereds of diff flavor mixtures and what not. Some have like mini computer thingys on them that measure the amout of nicotine intake and flavor levels etc.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peeps blowing them up here in the prison I work cause they band smoking a few years back.
    Honestly though, why would I want a nicotine supplement?

stephen_hannibal:
    Honestly though, why would I want a nicotine supplement?

Few people (Isaac as well) tell me that it was to quit smoking cigarettes. You can adjust the nicotine levels.
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:

Thats actually not hard at all I just had a friend who was visiting from CA and she was born with Heart disease and has an artifical valve and a pace maker and shes only 24 so she has a card and they have carts already loaded with stuff. She wanted to steal all my old batteries since I smoke my big e-cig and rarely ever use the tiny ones. Mine also has a chip and I can very the voltage to get more or less vapor for the times when I'm out and can't smoke a cigar.
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:

Thats actually not hard at all I just had a friend who was visiting from CA and she was born with Heart disease and has an artifical valve and a pace maker and shes only 24 so she has a card and they have carts already loaded with stuff. She wanted to steal all my old batteries since I smoke my big e-cig and rarely ever use the tiny ones. Mine also has a chip and I can very the voltage to get more or less vapor for the times when I'm out and can't smoke a cigar.
    clearlysuspect:

MJ oil does exist.

• Andrew Dzikoski:
    clearlysuspect:

I have to agree that the process to make available THC via a cartridge in an E-cig is fairly simple. I relocated from Oregon and have found them available at many dispensaries. I do like to use my E-cig for nicotine when I'm driving as I don't smoke in my car.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    BenoitBalls:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    clearlysuspect:

I have to agree that the process to make available THC via a cartridge in an E-cig is fairly simple. I relocated from Oregon and have found them available at many dispensaries. I do like to use my E-cig for nicotine when I'm driving as I don't smoke in my car.
    Well good. I'm glad to hear I'm wrong about this. Vaping just makes mj use for those who need it much more safe to consume. I wonder if they just using better methods to extract oils of if they just able to grow so much more of it now that it's legal in a few places. I'll have to check out the cigar vapes.

Any recommended products. Please message me if it's a link to a different company than cigar.com.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I am thinking of getting one of these for both me and the wife, but am totally lost...its all greek to me. anyone that can shoot me a message and possible websites that would be good to purchase from I would be very thankful.
    deejmemixx:
    I am thinking of getting one of these for both me and the wife, but am totally lost...its all greek to me. anyone that can shoot me a message and possible websites that would be good to purchase from I would be very thankful.
    Hit up Isaac (Icpleel) he has a crazy collection.
    danielzreyes:
    deejmemixx:
    Hit up Isaac (Icpleel) he has a crazy collection.
    he still check in here?
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    PM to you
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I learned about vaping when I saw a video for E-Pipe mods. Wicked awesome stuff! Check out some of their YouTube videos and their website. I'm tempted to try it out myself but still have lots to learn about cigars and pipes before I do.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
    onestrangeone:
    deejmemixx:
    PM to you
    replied
    So I caved to the peer pressure and got a vape.
    Some of the flavors aren't bad.

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna be investing in VG & PG and blending my own juices soon. Start with the basics and move on up from there. Significantly cheaper than buying juice premixed.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    my roommate who is from cali is very into it and he has gotten me to vape some, i just had some key lime pie he got in recently that was pretty good, but i dont need another hobby! heres the getup ive been using, its a $3 clearomizer on a volt battery.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Any of you guys vapeing ever try any organic e-liquids?
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    my roommate who is from cali is very into it and he has gotten me to vape some, i just had some key lime pie he got in recently that was pretty good, but i dont need another hobby! heres the getup ive been using, its a $3 clearomizer on a volt battery.

KEY LIME...oh hexll.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    slamb@cigar.com:
    Any of you guys vapeing ever try any organic e-liquids?
    Its good stuff
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"