Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Maybe a tat on the chest and bicep. As for what your tat is on your ankle.....whiley coyote?

And for a shot in the dark guess, on your bicep you have a family crest of some sort, and on your chest you have a coi fish.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Hugemoose:
    Maybe a tat on the chest and bicep. As for what your tat is on your ankle.....whiley coyote?

And for a shot in the dark guess, on your bicep you have a family crest of some sort, and on your chest you have a coi fish.

Ding 1 pt for HugeMoose with a correct guess of Bicep. Incorrect on Chest.

Ok, Hint #2 & #3
    Tatoo on the Ankle is a cartoon Dog and the tattoo on the Bicep is a symbol.

• Options
    Nice! Oh but the 24 hour rule....crap!

By the way, the point system is a good idea!
  • Options
    Ok Hint #3 & 4 Dog wears a red sweater. The symbol on my bicep is an asian symbol + bonus point if you get the detail around the symbol.
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Ok Hint #3 & 4 Dog wears a red sweater. The symbol on my bicep is an asian symbol + bonus point if you get the detail around the symbol.
    The dog is "spike the bulldog" from Looney tunes.

Still not sure about what is on your bicep, but is your third tat on your forearm?
  • Options
    Hugemoose:
    Fourtotheflush:

Still not sure about what is on your bicep, but is your third tat on your forearm?
    Bingo! 1 point for the Moose it is now 2 - 2 Cholmes and Moose. I wont hold you to 24 hours rule as that was a guess on only 1 part of the question. Did you know this before my additional hint?
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Fourtotheflush:
    Hugemoose:
    Fourtotheflush:

Bingo! 1 point for the Moose it is now 2 - 2 Cholmes and Moose. I wont hold you to 24 hours rule as that was a guess on only 1 part of the question. Did you know this before my additional hint?
    So, the third tat is on your shoulder? And the symbol on your bicep - a ying yang symbol with sun flares around it? Note, edited... i didn't see the clue above until after the post.
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Hugemoose:
    Fourtotheflush:

If you are talking about the dog, no I didn't know that before your hint. The red sweater gave it away ;-)

If I can guess again, I will say your third tat (since I assume the forearm was incorrect) is on your knee? I am still not sure about the symbol on your bicep.
  • Options
    Hugemoose:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Hugemoose:
    Fourtotheflush:

If you are talking about the dog, no I didn't know that before your hint. The red sweater gave it away ;-)

If I can guess again, I will say your third tat (since I assume the forearm was incorrect) is on your knee? I am still not sure about the symbol on your bicep.
    Nope not on the knee or forearm.
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Hugemoose:
    Fourtotheflush:

So, the third tat is on your shoulder? And the symbol on your bicep - a ying yang symbol with sun flares around it? Note, edited... i didn't see the clue above until after the post.
    Not on my shoulder, but a ding and a half. 1 point for the ying yang symbol and 1/2 point for sun flare. it is a ying yang surrounded by a sunburst and an alternating cloudburst.

Ok so Cholmes 3.5 pts. Moose 2 points. 2 points available 1 tatoo and 1 location (bonus point for correct guess at the same time) This is still anyones game!
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    cholmes8310:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Hugemoose:
    Fourtotheflush:

Not on my shoulder, but a ding and a half. 1 point for the ying yang symbol and 1/2 point for sun flare. it is a ying yang surrounded by a sunburst and an alternating cloudburst.

Ok so Cholmes 3.5 pts. Moose 2 points. 2 points available 1 tatoo and 1 location (bonus point for correct guess at the same time) This is still anyones game!

Ok to get this one done hopefully today, I have lifted the 24 hour rule! W another hint. Go through the list of places that tatoo could be and there are only a couple left and really only 1 logical place.

This last tatoo is my fraternity unofficial mascot. (I am in a national fraternity that is rather large).

It is in the top 10 for oldest fraternities, but not the top 10 in size.
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:
    cholmes8310:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Hugemoose:
    Fourtotheflush:

Ok to get this one done hopefully today, I have lifted the 24 hour rule! W another hint. Go through the list of places that tatoo could be and there are only a couple left and really only 1 logical place.

This last tatoo is my fraternity unofficial mascot. (I am in a national fraternity that is rather large).

Ok, I guess that the last tat is on your thigh. I'm just going to guess Theta Chi. And their mascot is a rattlesnake? I have no clue. Way too many frats out there to choose from.
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:
    cholmes8310:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Hugemoose:
    Fourtotheflush:

Ok, I guess that the last tat is on your thigh. I'm just going to guess Theta Chi. And their mascot is a rattlesnake? I have no clue. Way too many frats out there to choose from.
    Thigh is correct. 4.5 pts to 2 pts. There are only 2 possibl points out there. cholmes wins!
  • Options
    Sorry,

Thigh is correct, fraternity and mascot are not.
    But there are still only 2 possible points out there if I give you 1 for the fraternity.

CHolmes wins 4.5 to 2.0.

Ok so the tatoos
    Left Ankle - Spike the bulldog
    Right Bicep - Ying Yang surrounded by sun and clouds
    Right Thigh - Party Duck - Fraternity DU at Umass.

Nice playing, I will have Cholmes package for him on Monday.
  • Options
    Ok, for my question. I have a dog. What kind of dog is it? Bonus if anyone can guess his name. Four, I have to disqualify you from this one since you know this one. But you're within the two week period anyways for wins I think.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Ok, for my question. I have a dog. What kind of dog is it? Bonus if anyone can guess his name. Four, I have to disqualify you from this one since you know this one. But you're within the two week period anyways for wins I think.
    PUG and Champ
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    cholmes8310:
    PUG and Champ
    No and No. Kinda close on the name though.
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    Lasabar:
    cholmes8310:
    PUG and Champ
    What you don't like Pugs???? Racist
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    cholmes8310:
    Lasabar:
    cholmes8310:
    PUG and Champ
    Wouldn't that be "Breedist"?
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    Lasabar:
    cholmes8310:
    Lasabar:
    cholmes8310:
    PUG and Champ
    Sure, if your British
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    cholmes8310:
    Lasabar:
    cholmes8310:
    Lasabar:
    cholmes8310:
    PUG and Champ
    Sure, if your British
    psssh....Limey basturd.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Lasabar:
    cholmes8310:
    Lasabar:
    cholmes8310:
    Lasabar:
    cholmes8310:
    PUG and Champ
    Sure, if your British
    psssh....Limey basturd.
    I'm sorry it had to come to this.... but it's for your own good cholmes...... so sorry
  • Options
    Funny you mention is, the Brits have a connection to this dog, but not me...
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    Don't deflect... Dr. Phil says you should meet your affliction head on.... you need help, we're not here to help you, just make fun of you

But you still need help....
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    cholmes8310:
    Don't deflect... Dr. Phil says you should meet your affliction head on.... you need help, we're not here to help you, just make fun of you

How did this spiral so out of control? I was born and raised south of Tennessee. How the hell did I get connected to the Brits??? Just for pointing out that you can't be racist against dogs. They are breeds.... therefore, it's "breedist". Come'on Lassie... haha
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    Lasabar:
    cholmes8310:

How did this spiral so out of control? I was born and raised south of Tennessee. How the hell did I get connected to the Brits??? Just for pointing out that you can't be racist against dogs. They are breeds.... therefore, it's "breedist". Come'on Lassie... haha
    See... you're putting the focus on me... You need to confront your demons... It's the only way
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Lasabar:
    cholmes8310:

That sounds just like something a Brit would say.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    cholmes8310:
    Lasabar:
    cholmes8310:

It's the Boston Tea Party all over again......
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    alienmisprint:
    cholmes8310:
    Lasabar:
    cholmes8310:

It's the Boston Tea Party all over again......
    Leave Boston out of this, hes a transplant!
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Sorry,

CHolmes wins .

Nice playing, I will have Cholmes package for him on Monday.

Dropped Cholmes package on his desk this AM.