• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    Renaissance_Man:
    j0z3r:
    just don't bomb out a bunch of garbage cigars that nobody wants.
    What?!!?!? What should I do with all these Swisher Sweets, then!!!? ;)
    Gene really likes Swishers. Want his address? :D
    Joe is more of a Watermelon White Owl kind of guy. I never saw a review go up for those ones I sent you. Did you ever get around to them? Or do you like a little age on your White Owls?
    HAHA! I paid the gift forward to someone else...I want to say it was zoom, but I'm not sure.
    You sent them to zoomie? Both of them? You didn't even give one a shot? I'm hurt. I made a special trip to 7-11 just to get those for you.
    Well, I had to make good on prizes for two bonus questions...I'm just not as outgoing as you, I wasn't about to drive to 7-11 for a prize. :)
    Tsk. See if I ever go outta my way for you again.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I'm taking a bombing lesson from Scrambler today as he hit my desk with the most perfect bomb. Three sticks, one I've been dying to try(tat black), one I've only heard of in myth (partagas serie d no 4), one I've come to enjoy (tat havana VI hermosos).

One thing this forum continues to teach me about is the generous hearted people that embody this brotherhood. Scrambler just sent a tremendous example of such generosity. I'm in awe. Thank you!
    The scramblin man is incredibly generous. Nice hit brother.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    I'm taking a bombing lesson from Scrambler today as he hit my desk with the most perfect bomb. Three sticks, one I've been dying to try(tat black), one I've only heard of in myth (partagas serie d no 4), one I've come to enjoy (tat havana VI hermosos).

One thing this forum continues to teach me about is the generous hearted people that embody this brotherhood. Scrambler just sent a tremendous example of such generosity. I'm in awe. Thank you!
    Hey bbc.. Just last week I smoked one of Scramz partagas serie D #4 from that very same box.. He sent it a while ago as part of a fun and games package, and I decided to give it a try.. I have never had a better cigar than that one.. Scramz knows how to pick 'em and is a generous brother for sure. You will LOVE it.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    kaspera79:
    bbc020:

Hey bbc.. Just last week I smoked one of Scramz partagas serie D #4 from that very same box.. He sent it a while ago as part of a fun and games package, and I decided to give it a try.. I have never had a better cigar than that one.. Scramz knows how to pick 'em and is a generous brother for sure. You will LOVE it.
    I can't wait.
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    bbc020:

You're welcome. I know you've been trying to get your hands on a black for a while. The other stuff was just filler. I had to buy a box of the Havana VI to get the blacks, so I figured I'd include one of them, and the Partagas was just something else I thought you would enjoy.

Now I'm looking for my next target.
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    I fired off a precision guided short range missile today. Should make impact on Monday or Tuesday.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    tic....tic....tic....tic....tic....
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    alienmisprint:

Short range huh ? May be time to raise the deflector screens Alien ...
    gmill880:
    alienmisprint:

Short range huh ? May be time to raise the deflector screens Alien ...
    The ballistic trajectory on this one is carrying it more northward Geno, however, I am currently loading up a mutiple-launch rocket system with some ATAC (advance tobacco ammunition carrier) rockets to be launched to different targets within the area of operations. Launch date and detonation grids are on a need to know basis.
    I come home from the field, thinking I am going to have a temporary escape from small arms and artillery fire. I do escape the small arms, but not the artillery. I find rubble where my mailbox was, and in the smoking crater there was a genuine 155mm round. Upon conducting a thorough crater analysis, I find 6 of my favorite sticks and one I have yet to try. I also determine due to back azimuth and max range of said munition that the aggressor is here in Lousiana, New Orleans to be exact. Scramz got me, but no worries, retaliation will be swift and devastating.
    alienmisprint:
    I come home from the field, thinking I am going to have a temporary escape from small arms and artillery fire. I do escape the small arms, but not the artillery. I find rubble where my mailbox was, and in the smoking crater there was a genuine 155mm round. Upon conducting a thorough crater analysis, I find 6 of my favorite sticks and one I have yet to try. I also determine due to back azimuth and max range of said munition that the aggressor is here in Lousiana, New Orleans to be exact. Scramz got me, but no worries, retaliation will be swift and devastating.

I tried to warn ya to get those deflector screens up full power Alien !!!
    alienmisprint:
    Be careful. I have seen Scramz ammunition bunker and his defenses. The man could take out an average sized country with just what is in his overflow cooler. If he opens the humidor the mushroom cloud could wipe out North America, parts of South America and melt the ice in Antartica. Not to mention the man is the silent type. He'd book a one way flight to Australia send the bomb from the airport and laugh as he watched the mushroom cloud form while smoking a cigar in Australia.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    alienmisprint:

I knew this was coming, but was sworn to secrecy, sorry there Buddy!
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    I know I haven't been on here for awhile, have been working alot of extra jobs. Got a bomb last week from Laker, I have to say he is one hell of a guy. Thanks again brother. Everyone enjoy your smokes I will try and visit the site more often, I just haven't had that much of a chance.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    can someone explain to this newbie the concept of a bomb?
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    dep691:
    I know I haven't been on here for awhile, have been working alot of extra jobs. Got a bomb last week from Laker, I have to say he is one hell of a guy. Thanks again brother. Everyone enjoy your smokes I will try and visit the site more often, I just haven't had that much of a chance.

Hey I'm glad they made it to you Dep. Hope that things can slow down a bit for you so you can spare a few minutes with us here from time to time. Miss your input bro'.
    PM Sent.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    TheShaun:
    A bomb is basically an unexpected gift, in the context of this forum it is usually in cigars and/or cigar related items.

Dep: good to see you around, glad you found some time to get back to us. I think we all understand if you just don't have the time and the extra work you've been doing for the benefit of your family is commendable, keep up the struggle and pop in if you've got the time. Take care buddy.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    j0z3r:
    TheShaun:
    A bomb is basically an unexpected gift, in the context of this forum it is usually in cigars and/or cigar related items.
    Gotcha. Sounds fun. Soon as this newbie builds his collection, I'll drop some bombs.
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    I have an ICBM on its way. Watch out! And I'm going unabomber style and blowing up someone else mail box in California. Look out for brown paper packages tied up with string. tick tock tick tock
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Thewelder:
    I have an ICBM on its way. Watch out! And I'm going unabomber style and blowing up someone else mail box in California. Look out for brown paper packages tied up with string. tick tock tick tock
    Hhaha - that sounds scary!!!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Thewelder:
    I'm going unabomber style and blowing up someone else mail box in California. Look out for brown paper packages tied up with string. tick tock tick tock
    Great... Now this whole forum has been flagged for Terrorist activity
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Thewelder:
    I'm going unabomber style and blowing up someone else mail box in California. Look out for brown paper packages tied up with string. tick tock tick tock
    Great... Now this whole forum has been flagged for Terrorist activity
    LOL
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Thewelder:
    quiet, the FBI is lurking......
    FBI? More like DHS. And possibly DHL, trying to figure out where to deliver the packages. :)
    phobicsquirrel:
    Thewelder:

Christmas Squirrel ... I like the avatar Pheebs its cool
    tick...tick...tick...tick...

One Triple B (Belated Birthday Bomb) and one I-owe-ya-one artillery shell are en route.
    alienmisprint:

One Triple B (Belated Birthday Bomb) and one I-owe-ya-one artillery shell are en route.
    I'm hit...man down, man down!!! :)

Thanks Tony.
    alienmisprint:

911 whats your emergency ?
    Theres an Alien hanging around my mailbox !!!
    911: Sir we'll send someone right out to get him .
    Too late... he just blew up my mailbox and took off !!!
    phobicsquirrel:
    Thewelder:
    When did our favorite tree rat make it back to the forum?