Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Help me do a contest! - Here is the contest - UPDATED

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
So AJ and I are meeting up tomorrow night for a Cigar and some Knob Creek. This seems like a good opportunity for us to sponsor some type of a contest. But what? What would be fair... and unbiased in any way? The second cigar I hand the good Doctor? The first one he gives me? The second one I smoke that night?

Please provide me with some insight and Maybe I'll use an idea. This is a fast rolling train... I'll try to have some type of rules laid out tonight... and winner will be accounced tomorrow night at or after the event.

----SO HERE ARE THE CONTEST RULES----

How many cigars will be consumed between the 4 of us: AJ and his wife, me and my wife. The event starts at 6, and as AJ says... will continue until he is slurring or stumbling. Bands will be counted at the end of the herf. Winner will be announced tomorrow night if I feel up to it, or the next morning at the latest. The prize will be at least a 5 pack that will include an Ashton from the night's event.

Not all of us may smoke a cigar, but then again, all of us might for this occasion. My wife doesn't usually smoke one, but she said that she might. I've known AJ's wife to smoke cigars. And I smoke occasionally. Yeah right. ;-) ALL PREVIOUS ANSWERS SUBMITTED PRIOR TO MY POST ALERTING YOU TO THIS CHANGE WILL NOT BE COUNTED, AS THE CONTEST HAD NOT BEEN DETERMINED YET. Good luck folks.

Comments

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    how about a description of our spouses face as we trade gars back and forth like 5 year olds?

Aj
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    A truly unbiased and fair for all Ccom members who might not know anything about you or AJ and to guess on a contest is hard to pull off.

Maybe guess the actual time you or AJ shows up/arrives or y’all part ways for the night???
    Wife’s are coming? Is there dinner involved? Maybe guess what the total dinner bill is for all four of y’all at the table?
    AJ, does your spouse look anything like your avatar? We can all guess how many times Walt gets caught sneaking at peak at her chest.

OK, I am really reaching here for something to guess, I had better stop before I offend someone….If I haven’t already….
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    how about a description of our spouses face as we trade gars back and forth like 5 year olds?

Aj
    LOL... and revert to a single word vocabulary: Mine!
    FireRob:
    AJ, does your spouse look anything like your avatar? We can all guess how many times Walt gets caught sneaking at peak at her chest.

OK, I am really reaching here for something to guess, I had better stop before I offend someone….If I haven’t already….
    Are you kidding? THAT'S AJ. Why do you think I hang out with him?
    FireRob:
    Wife’s are coming? Is there dinner involved? Maybe guess what the total dinner bill is for all four of y’all at the table?
    You might be on to something here. I'll be there with my wife. AJ may or may not bring his. There is an admission price for the cigar/bourbon tasting that includes gratuity and appetizers at the restaurant. We may or may not buy dinner. So the combined total of all money spent between us at the event. Closest number wins. Do we go by price is right rules - too high doesn't count?
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Hahahaha. How many drinks your wives will consume together (total).
    One God, One Truth
    roland_7707:
    Now that would be a good contest... nobody but AJ and I know how much our spouses drink. All drinks between the two... alcoholic or otherwise..., or just alcoholic...
    WaltBasil:
    FireRob:

Are you kidding? THAT'S AJ. Why do you think I hang out with him?
    Well Shoot! Let’s see, El Paso is about a nine hour drive from Fort Worth. Might be worth the drive…
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    WaltBasil:
    roland_7707:
    Now that would be a good contest... nobody but AJ and I know how much our spouses drink. All drinks between the two... alcoholic or otherwise..., or just alcoholic...
    Alcoholic
    Will you share if you are staying the night? If not who is driving home?
    curtiscr79:
    Will you share if you are staying the night? If not who is driving home?
    All comments here will be taken into consideration when deciding on final rules, which will be posted tonight.
    Gotcha
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How quick u and AJ hold hands? :)
    MorganGeo:
    Beginning that night?
    WaltBasil:
    MorganGeo:
    Beginning that night?
    after the first sip of Chardonnay that night. lol
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    when they start playing gay chicken (not that there's anything wrong with that)
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about how long one of you can do a NUB stand on your tongue. I say 9 sec. Readyyyyyy Go!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    brianetz1:
    MorganGeo:
    when they start playing gay chicken (not that there's anything wrong with that)
    I had tears rolling down my face after reading this. Lmbo!
    danielzreyes:
    How about how long one of you can do a NUB stand on your tongue. I say 9 sec. Readyyyyyy Go!
    Just FYI Dan... You can rest a whole lot more than a cigar on those stands... Just sayin.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My answer is "cabbage."
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    So theres a Bromance.......... and you all are jelly.

Ya know... Walts got a purdy darn Hot wife too... how we both got that lucky to have fine women? thats the real contest question.

I say for a contest... we see how many Cigars we smoke in total for the night. Between all of us. I have verified my Masters attendence. Since it starts at 6, and ends when i start slurring or stumbling!

Aj
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who succeeds in snatching the check before the other guy.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

webmost:
    Who succeeds in snatching the check before the other guy.
    no no no... thats well agreed its mine already.

Aj
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:

Ya know... Walts got a purdy darn Hot wife too... how we both got that lucky to have fine women? thats the real contest question.

I say for a contest... we see how many Cigars we smoke in total for the night. Between all of us. I have verified my Masters attendence. Since it starts at 6, and ends when i start slurring or stumbling!

Aj
    7.... always answer 7.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    I'll bet an Opus Lost City is in order, ready to smoke or not !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon