Home General Discussion

Nastiest cigar.

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
So what is the nastiest cigar you have ever smoked?
Zoidian, Raji or another?

Personally, Tabak Especial Cafe con Leche is one that I could barely stomach.

So what is at the bottom of your list. LOL!
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acid Kuba Kuba. I thought the infused cigars would be cool, but no...

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SWAG
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torano. Only kidding. Probably Acid cigars. I don't know what they are infused with, but a lot of nasty chemical taste going on
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    Acid Kuba Kuba. I thought the infused cigars would be cool, but no...
    Same here. I took 2 puffs. The second one was a "this can't be true" draw.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Some Th*****n house brand my dad gave me.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm hard question to just pick one. I've smoke many cigars that END up somer saluting to my rock pile but Grand habanos suck pretty bad, ( Atl least the two I've tried) and some house blends from CI and ccom are wretched.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Partagas black that tarred up something terrible.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't remember exactly which one, but it was a victor Sinclair yuck!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made it almost halfway thru a Kuba Kuba on two diff attempts, the Palma Real was much worse.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Tie between Acid Tea and Rocky Patel 1990. DE Acid tasted like sickly sweet chems and smelled like a cheap cigarette. RP 1990 tasted like pennies and moldy newspaper.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swell the Raji certainly sticks out for recent memory lol but I also had a SWAG years back that was damn near unsmokeable. Not to mention the fake Cubans and a couple awful Nica Libres.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Swell the Raji certainly sticks out for recent memory lol but I also had a SWAG years back that was damn near unsmokeable. Not to mention the fake Cubans and a couple awful Nica Libres.
    Liar.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erin Go Bragh was more like Erin Go Blagh
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Had the Park Ave that was included in the 2013 Cigar.com awards sampler and it was terrible.

The draw was so loose that you could use the cigar as a straw and the taste, well... it was almost nonexistent.

I don't know how this cigar made it into an awards sampler.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    The raji and reposado stick out in my mind as icky
    Money can't buy taste
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    The Spectre, I knew I wouldn't like it as soon as I put it in my mouth. I tried it, and maybe lasted 3 or 4 puffs and tossed it.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    AVO Domaine. It was so acidic and dry I was spitting every other puff from the nasty, burnt nut taste. Hate Oliva Connecticut too after trying it 4-5 times hahaha tried to force a connection.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Had to be the Filthy Hooligan for me. After a day of drinking it tasted like i got a bunch of grass....wrapped it together with some sod and lit it up. Not a fan.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Don't remember which ghurka it was but couldn't even make it through the first third!
  • johncieerajohncieera Posts: 7
    I don't remember the name exactly. But anything from mexico is nasty enough for me
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Nica Libre - I'd rather smoke a backwoods than one of these.

"Long ashes my friends."

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    ANYTHING Augustus Reyes! YUCKY!

Aj
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    Casa De Garcia was really bad. so was the Quorum i had.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Agreed
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every Padron cigar I have ever had. Taste like a cat crapped in a cigarette ashtray at Rosie O'Donnel's house which was left in her sweaty underwear drawer. Blah Accckkkkk Thhhhhptttt
    jsnake:
    Every Padron cigar I have ever had. Taste like a cat crapped in a cigarette ashtray at Rosie O'Donnel's house which was left in her sweaty underwear drawer. Blah Accckkkkk Thhhhhptttt
    Ouch! LOL! Ever tried the 1926 80th anniv?

"Long ashes my friends."

90+ Irishman:
    Krieg:
    Agreed
    The one I tried had stems in it! It was the most disgusting cigar I've ever had. Almost made me sick, glad I stopped after a min or two.

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    jsnake:
    Ouch! LOL! Ever tried the 1926 80th anniv?
    damnit.... this exact thing happens to me every time i mention i dont like padron.
    "ever have this one?" as they point to a $20+ cigar.

yes. it sucks. so do all the other $20+ padrons out there.

but, for what its worth, a $5 swag is way worse.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    AVO Domaine. It was so acidic and dry I was spitting every other puff from the nasty, burnt nut taste. Hate Oliva Connecticut too after trying it 4-5 times hahaha tried to force a connection.
    Dude, you're killing me. I love the Oliva. Not the best Avo, the Domaine, but wow, to make this list.

I toughed out a LFD NAS. It even has "nasty" in the name. But I don't think I'd still put it on this list.

No, the worst was a Natural Root. I still want to vomit.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Martel:
    youngryan216:
    Dude, you're killing me. I love the Oliva. Not the best Avo, the Domaine, but wow, to make this list.

I toughed out a LFD NAS. It even has "nasty" in the name. But I don't think I'd still put it on this list.

No, the worst was a Natural Root. I still want to vomit.
    that must have been an abused Avo. for a long time the Domaine was one of my favorite regular production cigars. never had one bit of harsh or acid.