ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    phishstyx:
    ejgorman:
    phishstyx:
    ejgorman:
    phishstyx:
    Bumpin' for a mooch.
    Gettin back into the game. I'll be your mooch!
    PM me your addy my man!
    PM sent.
    I am embarrassed. I thought this package went out last week. I was in the middle of an office move as I got a promotion at work and the box that I thought was being taken to shipping dept. wound up with stuff that was coming to my new office. I will get your PIF out in the next couple of days. Very sorry for the delay.
    You got them yet?
    No, I haven't. PMs have been exchanged and on 1/20 I was told they were being shipped tomorrow and I would get tracking info then. That's the last I heard.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I notice he has been on since then. Anyone else had any dealings with him?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody should deal with Phishstyx until he explains his actions... End of story!!
  • Options
    Eric, PM me your addy and I'll make it up to you :)
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Rain:
    phishstyx:
    ejgorman:
    phishstyx:
    ejgorman:
    phishstyx:
    Bumpin' for a mooch.
    PM me your addy my man!
    PM sent.
    I am embarrassed. I thought this package went out last week. I was in the middle of an office move as I got a promotion at work and the box that I thought was being taken to shipping dept. wound up with stuff that was coming to my new office. I will get your PIF out in the next couple of days. Very sorry for the delay.
    You got them yet?
    No, I haven't. PMs have been exchanged and on 1/20 I was told they were being shipped tomorrow and I would get tracking info then. That's the last I heard.

Going to the PO next week to send out Movie Trivia Pass winnings out and the FF winnings out finally and was looking for a third victim to hit so go ahead and send me your info and I'll cover this.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    PM to you, but it's not what you're expecting.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Rain:

Great minds apparently
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Honestly guys, I appreciate the offers. It's not about the cigars really, they were going to be free anyway so it's not like I'm out anything.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    Maury, I am ONE...HUNDRED...PERCENT SURE HE IS THE FATHER! LOOK AT THAT NOSE!!!James...you are NOT the father!
  • Options
    Rain:
    ejgorman:
    Maury, I am ONE...HUNDRED...PERCENT SURE HE IS THE FATHER! LOOK AT THAT NOSE!!!James...you are NOT the father!

LOL, Gotta love Maury haha...

Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Rain:
    ejgorman:

I am stealing this gif, just so you know. Lol

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    jimmyv723:
    Rain:
    ejgorman:

I am stealing this gif, just so you know. Lol

Lol, no worries. Just did a search on Yahoo for Maury not the father gif and that was one of the ones that showed up.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Rain:

Great minds apparently
    So basically this is turning into a bomb Eric thread. Okay, someone send me his address.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Echambers:
    jimmyv723:
    Rain:

Great minds apparently
    So basically this is turning into a bomb Eric thread. Okay, someone send me his address.
    All incoming parcels shall be rerouted to Copperas Cove, TX!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That gif is great.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    Echambers:
    jimmyv723:
    Rain:

Great minds apparently
    Na. Don't make me work for your addy because if you do Ima gonna post it up here real quick like when I get it.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    ejgorman:
    Rain:
    phishstyx:
    ejgorman:
    phishstyx:
    ejgorman:
    phishstyx:
    Bumpin' for a mooch.
    PM me your addy my man!
    PM sent.
    You got them yet?

Going to the PO next week to send out Movie Trivia Pass winnings out and the FF winnings out finally and was looking for a third victim to hit so go ahead and send me your info and I'll cover this.

This really pisses me off..... He mooched from me ..... Never posted pics and then stiffs the next guy ..... WTF sorry about this Eric.... Scumbags are everywhere!
  • Options
    Echambers:
    ejgorman:
    Echambers:
    jimmyv723:
    Rain:

Great minds apparently
    Na. Don't make me work for your addy because if you do Ima gonna post it up here real quick like when I get it.
    Not sure how **** me again makes this right Eric lol. Why not just wait til you get to Wisconsin on your all American bombing run?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    Echambers:
    ejgorman:
    Echambers:
    jimmyv723:
    Rain:

Great minds apparently
    Not sure how **** me again makes this right Eric lol. Why not just wait til you get to Wisconsin on your all American bombing run?
    I'm a little drunk right now so I wouldn't play.
  • Options
    Why do you want to play Mr. Monroe, WI 53566????
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    ejgorman, you have to forgive mr. chambers. He is trying to build his manly confidence while subconsciously knowing he is going into defeat which he will face tomorrow at the hands of the Patriots.
  • Options
    Echambers:
    As it turns out guys, I did receive my PIF. It was in the mailbox when I returned from Madison today. Phishstyx was true to his word, just lacking in communication and the package took over a week to get here. Pics will be posted on the PIF thread. Proceed with caution Mr. Chambers. I have been in a mailing mood of late.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    Echambers:
    As it turns out guys, I did receive my PIF. It was in the mailbox when I returned from Madison today. Phishstyx was true to his word, just lacking in communication and the package took over a week to get here. Pics will be posted on the PIF thread. Proceed with caution Mr. Chambers. I have been in a mailing mood of late.
    Glad this worked out and is a lesson for everyone...communication is key. I should know.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Echambers:
    He aint lying. Tried taking me out today. Will post pics in an appropriate thread...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Echambers:
    ... another Happy ending. I love it when things work out.
  • Options
    Very cool and really glad it got sorted out. Guess I'll have to sneak attack a victim instead of making up for this then. Hmmmmm, so many great options, muahahahahaha.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    ejgorman:
    Echambers:
    You dodged a bullet on this one, but I'm watching you Eric.
  • Options
    phishstyxphishstyx Posts: 110
    ejgorman:
    Echambers:
    Glad you got them. I was told they would be there faster. Been too busy at work to get on here much at all. Never looking to stiff anyone and don't really care for the free stuff. I always try to give more than I receive and I am usually pretty prompt. By the way, I did post pics of the PIF that I received on 1/6. Just keep me on the Bad Traders List though, I like being a rebel.
  • Options
    You're not doing yourself any favors >.>My son says stuff like that..."I'm glad I'm going to bed early, I'm really tired!" I'd be more than happy to put you on the list for being a douche. If only. Too busy? It takes literally one minute to log on and post. Anyways. kthx
  • Options
    phishstyxphishstyx Posts: 110
    Rain:
    You're not doing yourself any favors >.>My son says stuff like that..."I'm glad I'm going to bed early, I'm really tired!" I'd be more than happy to put you on the list for being a douche. If only. Too busy? It takes literally one minute to log on and post. Anyways. kthx
    I was just kidding, but I guess you are right. It could easily be taken the wrong way. Relax and hold off on the name calling though. I am not here to get into any of that with anyone. I really just like reading about the cigars and stuff.