Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Bro !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Chuck....this was truly a great treat!!!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    Thanks Chuck....this was truly a great treat!!!

Awesome combo right there! Good pic too.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    U know not to drink more than 1 coco porter. Don't u do it.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    My Father No. 4 Lancero from the box Rick sent me when my boy was born, he just turned 2 so that time of the year again to pull one from the box and celebrate, thanks Rick!!!!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So good, smoked last night! Ash held on until the band.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturday I had two, both very good. La Palina Black Label and Flores Y Rodriguez 10th. Thank you again.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Jason!!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Rain finally clean so having Ruination from eric over a small fire the man Thanks so much! image[/URL]
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!!
  • Options
    Crousefer:
    Rain finally clean so having Ruination from eric over a small fire the man Thanks so much! image[/URL]
    Very nice Scott!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The last installment of the make a wish. photo image.jpg1_11.jpg photo image.jpg1_12.jpg
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
  • Options
    photo 73E2540E-9B6D-43A6-8C90-9AD56DB3C304_zps8p3fpbmk.jpg
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Irish sent me this unbanded stick. Not sure what it is, but it is damn tasty. image
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    Irish sent me this unbanded stick. Not sure what it is, but it is damn tasty. image
    Glad you enjoyed bro that's the Viaje Super Shot 12 gauge 2014 release and I believe it's the Criollo wrapper since its a bit spicier. Glad you enjoyed those are some of my fav from Viaje, always such great cigars and experiences ;)
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    blutattoo:
    Glad you enjoyed bro that's the Viaje Super Shot 12 gauge 2014 release and I believe it's the Criollo wrapper since its a bit spicier. Glad you enjoyed those are some of my fav from Viaje, always such great cigars and experiences ;)
    Saw these available the other day and thought about posting in the box splits thread, since JD beat me to it when Trident posted some for sale.
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    90+ Irishman:
    blutattoo:
    Saw these available the other day and thought about posting in the box splits thread, since JD beat me to it when Trident posted some for sale.
    I haven't bought any cigars in quite a long time, but La Palina, Opus X and those Viajes are one of the few I probably would break that freeze on and snag. Really love them and perfect size.
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Chrisimage
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    Thanks Chrisimage
    Haven't had last years but the others I have had were brilliant, lad oh got to smoke one Chuck! Btw how's your new granddaughter doing?? Congrats again!!
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    It was terrific! Grandchild is due the beginning of June.
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    It was terrific! Grandchild is due the beginning of June.
    Congrats bet you are super excited, will have to send a card saying so when it's time please let me know!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunno who included this but very good! Thank you!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    Dunno who included this but very good! Thank you!
    Very cool and I loved those Jericho Hills but I like the JDH even more still myself personally.
  • Options
    Thank you very much for the Murcias very good smoke indeed.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UC corona yesterday from GLOCK (had to light it up and see if it'd be a box-worthy buy before the blitz is over)...no pic sorry.

& LFD Coronado Chisel from SHIZZ today as a treat after shoveling the snow for 1.5 hrs.

THANKS FELLAS!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    about damn time that i got a cigar in.
    this is from webmost from 1-29-14. thanks man

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    this one goes back to one of my first bombs that was sent to me. thanks Royln, loved the Flatheads

photo 71D60806-32E2-4929-85EF-B38825530ACD_zps1mh7gduc.jpg