Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

June lotto -- GO

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
Same rules, new thread. I'll figure out how to update this at some point!

Let's make this one HUGE!
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the heck. I like donating. In.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in also please. 
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Yep, in please
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    sounds fun, I'm in
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the rules... I'm in
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Usaf06 said:
    What's the rules... I'm in
    @echambers please post the rules for us newbies :)

@echambers wrote:

As most of you know by now, I've agreed to take over the monthly lottery to give SleevePlz a break from all of your shenanigans. Same rules, same timelines, new thread. So here we go:

About a week before the end of the month I will open up the window to enter the lottery. You must be an active participant in this forum and have completed some trades prior to participating in this lottery. You must express your interest in entering the drawing each month. I will never assume anyone wants in every month, even if you say so! The entry fee is 5 cigars. Obviously, you can send more. If you are participating, it is helpful if you fill out your bio with a favorites and wish list (and cigars you don't like list) to help people pick your winnings should you win. It should go without saying, but please send cigars that you think the winner will enjoy.

The lottery will close at midnight on the last day of the month prior to the drawing. On the first day of each month (or the second day if I am traveling, hung over, or tired of dealing with you all) I will hold a random drawing of all the people that have elected to participate in that month's lottery. I will do my best to conduct the drawing live on v-herf. The winner is responsible for pm'ing each of the participants with their current address. This should be done immediately. If you do not claim your prize within one week of the drawing, I will redo the drawing and select a new winner. If you do not frequent this forum enough to meet that requirement, then please do not enter the lottery. Participants should mail their cigars to the winner immediately. If you have not shipped within a week of receiving the winner's address, you will be considered delinquent and not permitted to participate in the future. Again, if you can not meet this requirement, then don't enter the lottery.

Delivery confirmation numbers should be posted in this thread when you ship your package. If you are new to shipping cigars, send me a pm and I will walk you though the process.

in case you're too lazy to read the other thread ;P

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IN
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Gotta give some back right? I'm in.
    edited May 2015
    blutattoo said:
    Gotta give some back right? I'm in.

unless you win again :/
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Keep them coming everyone!

Yo

does that mean you're in? or are you just saying hi
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends if I win  :*
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please! Thanks!
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    In
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got new ammo in this morning... so I am in!

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    IN
    A few more days.  Let's go!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in playing for Dane!!!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll get in. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Bumpity, bump, bump
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Life's been crazy lately and haven't been able to check in here often, but I can't miss my monthly cigar donation. Sign me up, please...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Sorry fellas I gotta back out. Forgot I will be out of town next week, unless the winner doesn't mind waiting for me to get back on the 7th. 
    Up to you blue.  As long as you communicate with the winner and they know it's fine with me 
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo said:
    Sorry fellas I gotta back out. Forgot I will be out of town next week, unless the winner doesn't mind waiting for me to get back on the 7th. 

Just gives us more time to mail them out when you win.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    blutattoo said:

If I win they are all going to Eric for running the lottery lol
    blutattoo said:
    blutattoo said:

If I win they are all going to Eric for running the lottery lol
    Well, that's one way to assure that you don't win!!!