Home Non Cigar Related

Dumbest thing done while drunk

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
what's your dumbest story. Mine is while traveling home from the boat (many many many years ago) I got **** faced drunk at Saint Luis airport. Woke up the next morning in a hotel. The quick thinker I am I quickly called my company crew dispatcher so she could set me up with another flight to Cincinnati. Imagine my embarrassment when several hours later they called me back to let me know I was in Chicago. Took a while to live that down. 

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abruptly found myself in the shower dancing with the professor's wife Magda, nothing but a wet washrag between us. No idea how we got there. Last thing I remembered a crowd was dancing in the attic and someone stepped off the flooring and busted waist deep into the room below. Next thing I knew, Magda. What broke us out of our reverie was, someone rushed into the master hollering that I needed to sober up quick so's I could drive this girl Linda home. Me, cause I was known for my ability to grab hold of myself, while everyone else was too smashed. Linda, cause she had decided life wasn't worth it and wanted to dive head first off the balcony into the yard. 

Magda. Hot number.
    Linda chaste. 
    Youth. Dissolute.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah memories.  :D
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woke up naked in a bathtub in a house I don't remember ever being in. After finally finding the door I found my clothes in a bedroom across the haul were a female was sleeping face down. Snuck out of the house and after figuring out what town I was in I called a friend to come get me. Proceeded to find my truck and luckily another friend called and asked me where I was because my truck was blocking his wife's car in the driveway.  How I got 75 miles away from my truck I don't know. This is one reason I rarely drink, if I do its beer. And noway do I drink Jack Daniels anymore. I'm not a very nice guy when you add that so I stay away.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ooh, we don't have time for all the stories, I guess the one dumbest thing I've done while drunk was

kept on drinking.

Others have stories, memories, I just got the hangover.

Lost a few friends, too.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This went to a potentially dark place relatively quickly.

I have a fair share of those stories as well. Condolences.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    like I am really going to admit this in public. I wouldn't do well in jail...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somethings better left unsaid
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    Wine?? At Casa de Loon... That was a good time.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Echambers said:
    Wine?? At Casa de Loon... That was a good time.
    Shush!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo said:
    It used to be a pretty clear cut answer. I have a new contender for the dumbest. 

I once spent a night in jail with only a pair of shorts on painted purple from the waist up. I was the letter E so after I was removed from the football game for a public intox they could only spell "GO BARS".  I was 21. The university cops wanted to call my parents. I laughed at them. They took me to jail. 

I paid my ex a late night visit last Tuesday. My Wednesday morning started at Walgreen's picking up plan b. I am an idiot. 
    Whoa @Echambers, somebody's #tat_tuesday got out of control, huh? :) 

Thanks @pelirrojo that made me laugh for some twisted reason :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many to tell in one sitting. At least the ones I can remember anyway. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09 said:
    Here's a little drunk secret.......Once, when I was drunk, I posted on the cigar.com forum.......
    Nahhh, you wouldn't do that....  Wouldja??
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    bandyt09 said:
    Here's a little drunk secret.......Once, when I was drunk, I posted on the cigar.com forum.......
    Nahhh, you wouldn't do that....  Wouldja??
    Nah.......I just wanted  to post something so I wouldn't feel left out. I don't even like alcohol.....yuck.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tod I agree, beer and friends is no good and everyone should stay away.  Now that's out of the way, have you ever had this

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is stupid good!  Or so I've been informed by reliable sources.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is stupid good!  Or so I've been informed by reliable sources.
    Stupid good........I can identify with one of those words, lol

Haven't tried it. I think I might have an older special release from them in the 20 can fridge I have.

Oh wait, is that alcohol? Yuck..........
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 count fridge to go with the 20 count humidor... Hmm

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    One time at a party, got blitzed and ended up out in the pouring rain. Apparently booze turns you into a ninja cuz I decided to climb up to the Second story balcony, in the pouring rain! Made it all the way up, slipped on the rail and face planted the earth! 
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y said:
    One time at a party, got blitzed and ended up out in the pouring rain. Apparently booze turns you into a ninja cuz I decided to climb up to the Second story balcony, in the pouring rain! Made it all the way up, slipped on the rail and face planted the earth! 
    Ouchie
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only dumb thing I do now a days while drunk is argue with the ol' lady. 
    I know better because she's ALWAYS right.
    Before I met her however. I got drunk with some friends and got to talking about how fast I was when I played soccer in college. 6 shots of jaeger later a buddy of mine and I decided to have a race running between stop signs on our street. Need less to say I won.... however when I tried to slow down I fell face first blocking my fall with my hand and broke my wrist. 2 surgerys later my wrist has never been the same.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    More than you would beleve! 
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing with your fully loaded 357 :(