Home Non Cigar Related

cartoons

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tehehe.
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are being ruled by morons. Very sad what this country has become. Never thought I'd see the day a 40yr old man can wake up and identify himself as a woman and use the women's restroom.  So glad I chose not to have children.  
    edited April 2016
    Homosexuals are more aggressive these days and for one reason or another SOME seem to be hell bent on activities with straight people.  I've asked homosexuals I know why and they are just as puzzled. My only guess is they know they can get away with it and I guess it's the ultimate prize.

Although I may or may not agree with what 2 or more consenting adults do behind closed doors it is none of my business, knock yourself out. But say a woman gets tired of unwanted advances and hits a guy it is acceptable in todays society.  It is unacceptable in todays society  and harshly punishable by law for a straight person to strike a homisexual for unwanted advances.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That happen to you a lot there wildcat?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

edited April 2016
    More times then I care for. May not be a problem in your corner of the world. 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the cartoon.

Just think of  how few real life challenges there must be in our country today for these things to be considered important.

I guess the 21st centuries message is that everyone has a right to get their panties in a wad, no matter how narcissistic and ridiculously foolish their complaint may be.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    It called being <air quotes> "progressive". Smh

<sarcasm>
    How do make this text turn upside down?
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i normally avoid the "political" threads......but i got a chuckle out of these 2 cartoons recently....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Wait...we're drinking from the same fountain?!
    Rain said:
    LEAD POISONING FOR EVERYONE !!!!! 

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain said:
    Have you been vaccinated for Gayds?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    jgibv said:
    Rain said:
    LEAD POISONING FOR EVERYONE !!!!! 
    This is not Michigan
    pelirrojo said:
    kswildcat said:
    Homosexuals are more aggressive these days and for one reason or another SOME seem to be hell bent on activities with straight people.  I've asked homosexuals I know why and they are just as puzzled. My only guess is they know they can get away with it and I guess it's the ultimate prize.

Although I may or may not agree with what 2 or more consenting adults do behind closed doors it is none of my business, knock yourself out. But say a woman gets tired of unwanted advances and hits a guy it is acceptable in todays society.  It is unacceptable in todays society  and harshly punishable by law for a straight person to strike a homisexual for unwanted advances.
    Next thing you know they'll be wanting to use the same water fountain and sit at the same table as the straight folks in the diner. Oh the horror. 

And to make matters worse, you get in trouble for punchin' queers in the face! 

This country is going to hell in a handbasket I tell ya. 
    Selective reading much? I have no problem with them if they leave me alone with it (which I made clear in my post). 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't South Park already establish every crime is a hate crime?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    pelirrojo said:
    kswildcat said:

Actually you weren't clear about anything in your post. Lets examine your post shall we:

"Homosexuals are more aggressive these days and for one reason or another SOME seem to be hell bent on activities with straight people." 

Activities? Like going to a baseball game, grocery shopping, or taking your dog to the park?  What do you mean? Should there be separate places for gays and straights to do "activities" away from one another? 

"I've asked homosexuals I know why and they are just as puzzled." 

They probably didn't understand your question either. Also, I'm not racist, I have black friends. 

"My only guess is they know they can get away with it and I guess it's the ultimate prize." 

Ah yes, in fact, it is the ultimate prize for homosexuals to "get away with" everything almost as if they were just a normal human being not being singled out for their sexual preference. How dare they?

"Although I may or may not agree with what 2 or more consenting adults do behind closed doors it is none of my business, knock yourself out." 

You said it yourself. You don't care what people do in their private lives. That must be why you continue to voice your opinion on it on the internet. 

"But say a woman gets tired of unwanted advances and hits a guy it is acceptable in todays society." 

Yes it is, unfortunately. That's the patriarchy at work. Feeble weak women can't hurt strong virile macho men so no one bats an eye at a woman hitting a man.

"It is unacceptable in todays society  and harshly punishable by law for a straight person to strike a homisexual for unwanted advances."

Yes it is, fortunately. When you strike someone it is against the law. Also, the FBI defines "hate crime' as “criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender's bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity.”

I would think saying no, or otherwise informing them that you are not interested and would like for them to stop would be sufficient. Otherwise the nearest authority would be the next option: e.g. a bouncer, cop, bartender, or someone of that sort. 
    Yup selective reading.. You can go back to your water fountain argument  :)
    Leave our water fountains out of this. Freaks.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Selective reading insinuates that I only read and responded to part of your post. In reality I read and responded to every sentence of your post. 

If I'm going to go to the trouble of typing something out, then I'm going to try to write it so that it is understandable for the reader. 

I see I do not share that concern with some. 

Image result for old man yells at cloud

Carry on. Sorry to interrupt.
    Didn't this whole thing start out about where people go to the bathroom?  I just can't get that excited about it, everyone goes to the bathroom.  Does any of the rest of this make any sense?  Who cares where you go to the bathroom? 

It's not sexual.

Well, unless you're really really weird.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got a lesbian friend who used the men's room at the ball park <(lol) because the line at the women's room is unbearably long, the stalls are "disgusting", and she has to pee. No big deal, and she isn't interested in hitting on the guys.
    edited April 2016
    Are we going to use the restroom to which gender you identify  or gender neutral restrooms? 

Gender neutral restrooms would suck, I mean look at the line to the ladies restroom at sporting events. Will we still have urinals, or will they not be available due to equality?  Not to mention navigating by females that tagged along. And where will women go for girl talk? 

If just use the restroom to which gender you identify will we lose our urinals  in the name of equality? 

I have other concerns but I'm an old fashion, out of touch, old guy that cannot grasp that this is Ameritopia.
    Rain said:
    Leave our water fountains out of this. Freaks.
    yeah!!!  you tell 'em @Rain !! 

but wait a second......aren't water fountains normally located right outside of restrooms?!???? 

O

M

G

!!!!!!

Swab the inner cheek.  XY and XX.  Seems simple, or, just look down.

Whatcha got?  Tha's waht you is. 

Of all life's mysteries, this one you were given an answer for.  How you choose to use it, is up to you. 

Just don't push it on me.

Web and I sometimes disagree, but not this time.

Man or was the toilet stalls full?