Home General Discussion

A Hipster's cigar review

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in General Discussion

The L&F Impromptu Pepper Cream Chocolate Crush.

I heard that if you're clean shaved, this cigar would not be worth smoking.
So, after 1 week and 4 days of bearding, I thought I'd give Hipstering a try.  

This beautiful cigar has cakey hints of cream soda and Jalapeño peppers.  Like a half a$$ made birthday cake with hella sprinkles.  
The swollen middle gives a fried chicken taste on the tip of my tongue.  I paired it with ice water but I wish I had some PBR instead.  
Tons of smoke output. It's making my man face hair smell like a dirty flannel button shirt .... sexy af.
Overall this cigar is fantastic.   Really reminds me of a certain Cigar Co that does old school type blending. Even the way it's rolled.  Specially the fat middle, can't quite put my finger in it though. Eh oh well it doesn't matter.  The packaging is awesomely badassness.  It's why I bought it. 
Hope you all enjoyed.
#comboversandstaches4lyfe
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's those stems that make it taste so good.

How does it compare to them Backwoods you're always smoking?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This made me lol
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm literally drooling.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    fake
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yah. Like DZR could grow a beard...

B) 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! I got a disagree? 

That's it. I'm emailing Ccom. I'm emailing The Beard, direct.  Y'all are some meany heads. I'm sooo tellin on you 
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @danielzreyes  thanks bro you just hurt my last feeling. The one I had left.
    Making fun of my attempt to guess a mystery cigar. I am supposed to guess two more cigars, but I can not attempt anything after this. Hope you are happy.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Giggle*
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Got any opus?
    Guitarded said:
    @danielzreyes  thanks bro you just hurt my last feeling. The one I had left.
    Making fun of my attempt to guess a mystery cigar. I am supposed to guess two more cigars, but I can not attempt anything after this. Hope you are happy.
    Mystery cigar?
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you notice even the dog can't look at those socks and sneakers?
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why you gotta PBR into a hipster thread  :/
    PBR? Sorry I failed the abbreviations test.
    Albinfk said:
    Pabst Blue Ribbon.    9.95 for an 18 pack at the gas station in the thriving metropolis of Hawk Point MO. Neighbor down the road even has it on tap in his garage

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Told ya it was a hipster beer. Move on to Bush lite
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hipster PBR:  Punkin Berry Reserve or Pelosi, Biden and Reed.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    I drank Natural Ice in highschool. Once I moved to the midwest, I discovered Old Style!!

I should have known that. My bad. Grew up on that stuff and we called it RW&B. $1.25 for a sixer and acted like a great laxative the next day.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albinfk said:
    I should have known that. My bad. Grew up on that stuff and we called it RW&B. $1.25 for a sixer and acted like a great laxative the next day.
    There was another beer named Red White and Blue, also made by Pabst. It did not win the blue ribbon.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PBR is hipster only out of market, my college beer experience was beer bonging Olde English 800 talls (malt liquor). I've since moved on to hipster craft beers. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't even know you can buy PBR still... I haven't seen PBR in a cooler since Hamms. .
    kswildcat said:
    I didn't even know you can buy PBR still... I haven't seen PBR in a cooler since Hamms. .
    Just seen some in the fridge

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you worked construction in the Midwest,like I did, you learned to drink Old Style like it was water. Have not had it in years and do not miss it either.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    It's those stems that make it taste so good.

How does it compare to them Backwoods you're always smoking?
    whoa whoa whoa!!! what you got against backwoods @peter4jc ??!!?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jgibv  I just gave you a disagree...  so that after you amass a few hundred of 'em, we can storm in Bethlehem and demand they give you a stinkin' badge.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devildog1 said:
    Albinfk said:
    Pabst Blue Ribbon.    9.95 for an 18 pack at the gas station in the thriving metropolis of Hawk Point MO. Neighbor down the road even has it on tap in his garage

Love PBR.  Hadn't drank any since 1973, good friend of mine at Ft. Hood was from MD, drank it all the time.  Then, I saw Gran Torino, Clint with his cooler on the porch and thought, Ya, that's me.  Best cheap beer out there. 

I wondered what was going on with the Hepster review, opened and saw DZR, Oh, this'll be good. :D
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    @jgibv  I just gave you a disagree...  so that after you amass a few hundred of 'em, we can storm in Bethlehem and demand they give you a stinkin' badge.
    @peter4jc

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this talk about hipster beer and no one brings up
    Olympia
    it's the water 
    Non Crux sed lux
    Why are we talking about the beer? Can we please focus on the cigar?

Damn Hipsters, I swear