Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:

Add @johnnyB to the list. Great lineup he sent me in his newbie trade. Met him on Vherf too.  Stand up guy. 

http://forum.cigar.com/discussion/340006/newbie-trading-thread/p96

Thanks BOB,sorry our meeting was so brief. It was nice to meet you and wylaff. I don't think my phone is smart enough to vherf,or it might just be me.
    Non Crux sed lux
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Yaksterneeds to be on here as well.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Add @PastorJay  to our list of good traders. Got his newbie trade and he's a stand up guy. Thanks Jay. 

edited April 2016
    Also add @Albinfk to our esteemed list of good traders and stand up folks. He got his newbie trade to me this week and he's a stand up guy.

Please add @ThePasco to the good traders list. He sent me his newbie trade recently. Good guy.   My apologies Justin for taking too long to post this acknowledgement.  

http://forum.cigar.com/discussion/340006/newbie-trading-thread/p97

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Add @tabako to the Good Traders list. Received his of a sponsor trade today, and what a nice selection he did send.image
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rolanddeschain

He is good to go. Trade completed

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can add @eklektos44 also.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 for @CigarPunk

• BigDaddyBigDaddy Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    How many trades do you need to be on the good traders list?
    Danny B
    BigDaddy said:
    How many trades do you need to be on the good traders list?
    Get a sponsor to trade with you and you are good to go. Sponsor should have 500 post.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Read the newbie trading thread 1st post. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    @twistedstem I think you forgot to add me to this list. xD
    Anyone who has traded with a sponsor and has not been added by them, send them a PM and kindly ask them to add you. Very simple. Many forget sometimes with all the other things going on in their lives. Plus many of us are getting as old as dirt and we are somewhat senile. 

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Big daddy makes the list me and him made the noob trade
    Money can't buy taste
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crisius said:
    @twistedstem I think you forgot to add me to this list. xD
    YES i most abso;ute;y did . i apologize buddy!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wold like to add @crisius to this list. Had avery nice exchange indeed. !! 
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• BigDaddyBigDaddy Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    Big daddy makes the list me and him made the noob trade
    Thanks Lee
    Danny B
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please add @spartanfun to the list. Just completed his first trade with me and everything went great :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please add @Ryan1990, he hit me and sent his end first 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to add Donnie @CigarPunk to this list, he traded me some awesome cigars and an amazing old cigar mold.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Time to add @arch72 to the list.  I just received his half of the trade today and it looks great! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I missed it but @TNBigfoot68 is on this list as well now!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding @NOGILLS2 to the list. Sent his end of the trade first.image
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    I seem to forget to put a note in with the package, I guess I am too excited and forget.
    I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
  • SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You put one I just didn't get it in the picture
  • NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    @Smoothsticks the Crowned Heads Luminosa is very high on my favorites list, hope you enjoy them all!
    I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.