Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Came back from the desert to a crater....

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I spent the last week in the middle of the desert at a little place called Hammertown, watching the largest off-road race known to man. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zlYfs8a4yg

I came home to find my poor wife had been bombarded all week in my absence.

First @Yakster lit me up with a surprise 5er of a cigar I have been dreaming about forever. Thank you Chris! You shouldn't have, but I'm happy you did!

Next @webmost hit me for the bonus 10 from the lottery! Some beautiful sticks, and some amazing looking home-rolled. I am looking forward to every single one of these! Thank you!

imageimage

Last, @Bigshizza hooked it up with a special 5er and a few unexpected bodyguards. I do enjoy those Rodrigo's. Thanks Jim!

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I'm surprised your house is still standing after those blasts.
    Nice hits.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knew The Baron was out of town so it was the perfect time to attack, enjoy, brother. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. Good stuff, guys.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That race looks like a blast Wayne and a nice beatdown while you were away
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cow. Enjoy.
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hits!!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "You got knocked the **** out!"
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my gram ma ma gave me that chain
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the late 80's I was fortunate to stumble on the first leg of the Olympus Rally in downtown Olympia, spent the next 3 days following those cars around the logging roads outside of Shelton. Those cars and drivers were impressive. Think that was the last year the international circuit raced in the US
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, great job fellas!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a bunch of guys from work are planning to go next year. Looks fun as he11
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will definitely be returning. The finals are actually in Reno end of October.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that looks like a blast. Great hits guys!!!
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!