Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Came back from the desert to a crater....

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I spent the last week in the middle of the desert at a little place called Hammertown, watching the largest off-road race known to man. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zlYfs8a4yg

I came home to find my poor wife had been bombarded all week in my absence.

First @Yakster lit me up with a surprise 5er of a cigar I have been dreaming about forever. Thank you Chris! You shouldn't have, but I'm happy you did!

Next @webmost hit me for the bonus 10 from the lottery! Some beautiful sticks, and some amazing looking home-rolled. I am looking forward to every single one of these! Thank you!

imageimage

Last, @Bigshizza hooked it up with a special 5er and a few unexpected bodyguards. I do enjoy those Rodrigo's. Thanks Jim!

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I'm surprised your house is still standing after those blasts.
    Nice hits.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knew The Baron was out of town so it was the perfect time to attack, enjoy, brother. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. Good stuff, guys.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That race looks like a blast Wayne and a nice beatdown while you were away
    A little dirt never hurt
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cow. Enjoy.
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hits!!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "You got knocked the **** out!"
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my gram ma ma gave me that chain
    Non Crux sed lux
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the late 80's I was fortunate to stumble on the first leg of the Olympus Rally in downtown Olympia, spent the next 3 days following those cars around the logging roads outside of Shelton. Those cars and drivers were impressive. Think that was the last year the international circuit raced in the US
    A little dirt never hurt
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, great job fellas!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a bunch of guys from work are planning to go next year. Looks fun as he11
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will definitely be returning. The finals are actually in Reno end of October.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that looks like a blast. Great hits guys!!!
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!