Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    ddubridge:
    Celebrating my buddy's birthday with a couple cigars and Knob Creek Single Barrel.
    Ditto ! LOL A fine one she was !
    Those things are just spectacular with a year or more on them.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Anyone remember Purofreak? Well, he and his family came down for the weekend and we got a few in. Most notables were a Viaje Summer blend, a Tatuaje Tattoo Lancero, and this little guy.

• musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    I really like these sticks. image
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yummy!!! image
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Decided to smoke some aged sticks started out th LP T52 from Feb 2011, the band was discolored from age and really oily and it was fantastic, then followed up with a Morro Castle from Jan 2011 aging really does this stick well and finished of with a LHC Dos Capas from Jan 2011 great with age. Great night for cigars.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First HC criollo. This is a nice looking cigar! I really liked the maduro, will see how this one is. image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    casa fernandez arsenio

• ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Hendrik Kelner 3x 3 robusto. For a "second" this is a damn tasty cigar. Burns great tons on smoke and has the most plesent after taste. My only complaint is how the wrapper taste on my lips, it's a little metallic possibly from the tubo it was in? I'm going to need to get more and try more of the Kelner blends. image
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Just lit up a La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial No. 5 while watching for the meteor showers tonight. Gonna be a good night!
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    I managed to slip away to enjoy a J. Fuego Origen. It is one of the bombs that the Shizz dropped on me a few weeks ago. This is an awesome smoke!! Got Fishbones "Reality Of My Surroundings" on the iTunes as well. I am in a happy place.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In honor of the Durex cigar mold I scored today, I broke out one of my WebMost Sotweed Bazookas:

This is one of my better made ones. A bit loose at head and foot; but otherwise firm and smooth throughout. Indonesian Besuke wrapper and binder over I forget what dom seco. Picture looks dark at the foot but it's not.

Mild, smooth, even burning, not bad.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

fixing to fire up a te-amo vintage 98 i got long ago from lcpleel ,, btw he hasnt logged in since januarey? wtf,,

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EPC Short Run

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    A very good cigar. Caught me off guard !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Jim is that you smoking instead of bombing, I guess we all need a smoke break once in a while lol. Enjoy, how was the smoke?
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Bigshizza:
    Jim is that you smoking instead of bombing, I guess we all need a smoke break once in a while lol. Enjoy, how was the smoke?
    This isnt really him, he pulled this pic from the internet
    ehehat:
    robertgreen30:
    Bigshizza:
    lol I thought it was to sunny where Jim lived
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    ehehat:
    robertgreen30:
    Bigshizza:
    It was awesome...A-Holes...I do smoke and I like it!! What if I hoarded and didn't bomb...boring for you guys
    Bigshizza:
    robertgreen30:
    ehehat:
    robertgreen30:
    Bigshizza:
    It was awesome...A-Holes...I do smoke and I like it!! What if I hoarded and didn't bomb...boring for you guys
    lol and that's mass holes to you get it right lol
    robertgreen30:
    Bigshizza:
    robertgreen30:
    ehehat:
    robertgreen30:
    Bigshizza:
    lol and that's mass holes to you get it right lol
    Sho enuff
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    I really like that smoke, need to pick up a bundle here soon, had another from CLOVE this weekend and it was fantastic.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    perkinke:
    I really like that smoke, need to pick up a bundle here soon, had another from CLOVE this weekend and it was fantastic.
    Is it me or do these smoke really fast?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I smoked an Arturo Fuente King B and used my Stogie Stand ...... Much props the the man the myth the legend DanielZReyes and Sir Fuente as well.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Just lit up a Diamond Crown Maduro Robusto #4
    el rico habano gran corona, the original one!

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Just lit up a Gurkha Sherpa toro... So far it's not bad. It has a few years on it and I figured, why not light it up?
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Daniel, glad you said that, I thought it was just me. Took me about an hour and 15 , but I was also working at the same time so my time sense may be off. Catfish, I picked up a 10 pack based on your review, and man did I love it! Gotta say thanks again for your reviews, never once steered me wrong!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Carlos Torano Fortress
    It's been a while since I've had the pleasure of any smoke.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.