Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    Like them fine - no difference at all in my opinion. They have probably been sitting for about 2-3 months
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Had to say I enjoyed a Gurkha EVIL last night. This evenings looking like its time to test out La Herencia Cuban Oscuro Fuerte Toro. Any input on the two listed?
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    La Gloria Cubana maduro right now.
  • Options

For today

Padilla Habano robusto

Nestor Miranda Special Selection Lancero

A Fernandez toro

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I had a Arganese ML3 Robusto and a Oliveros XL Bold Toro. Both had some serious kick and left me a little dazed. I love it!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    had a cohiba red dot robusto earlier. very classic old world taste. ennjoying a cu avana intenso right now. pretty tasty. a little harsh but i think with some rest they would be a really nice full bodied stick
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    after dinner im Planning on Smoking my Wifes ass in a gam of GIN ( I can never beat her) and enjoy my first Gurkha Solomne' Shaggy... Its a Honker Huge Ass stick!
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    sdip:
    Like them fine - no difference at all in my opinion. They have probably been sitting for about 2-3 months
    Always good to know; thanks!

I may go out to the garage in a bit and enjoy a small Oliva Special G maduro.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Just finished a Tatauje Havana VI. These are really good smokes. I have Puro to thank for turning me on to these. I really needed to get some sleep, but I also really wanted to unwind with a cigar. So, now it's time for bed finally!
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    I am going to partake of a sol cubano cuban cabinet, and some "something special" scotch. Haven't had either one, but have heard good about both. Hoping for good things
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    It was a Perdomo Reserve Cameroon for me. The older version. Very good cigar. I can definitely tell it's in the same family with the ESV 91. It's a bit like a fuller bodied, more leathery version of that cigar, actually.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Cask Strength II....... It was okay. Not too impressed. Had a very bitter finish.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Started my day off with a Perdomo ESV '91 churchill segundo, great way to start the day. Later on I had a Perdomo Reserve Sun Grown robusto which I really enjoy. Finished up with a La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial robusto, another good one.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    had an Oliva Serie G Box Pressed Cameroon robusto.. not too bad, had a great 2 inch ash though!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Finished off the day yesterday with a DPG blue Deliciose, enjoying a Camacho Corojo Toro right now.
  • Options
    went back to an old friend for the trip to the dog park...Indian Tabak Connie...nice and tasty and aroma doesnt annoy the others at the park.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Had an Alec Bradley Harvest Selection '97 last night. WOW. Much better than I expected. (I still cant really pin out different flavors and such...BUT...) .. I can say this was one hell of a smooth cigar.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Todays line up: GH Corojo #5, La Flor De Cano, Oliveros 1927, Oliveros XL Bold
  • Options

Today's rotation

Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend robusto, El Mejor Emerald Robusto, Patel Bros robusto

• Options
    Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Tatuaje Seieres P, Cuesta Rey sungrown
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just finished a 5 Vegas Series A....very nice maduro...
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Just finished a Padilla Habano as I'm packing for Miami. Hopefully I'll be able to meet Ernesto when I go to the Miami headquarters along with Nick Perdomo who I've met a handful of times. I also plan to hit up Oliva and a few others while I'm down there. I'm going to an Flor de Gonzalez event Thursday night which I've never had. It is at a minor competitor of Ccom so I won't mention the name, but I'm really looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Brick House for lunch, and a La Herencia Cubana Salomon for the ride home. The BH was just ok, nothing special. I was hoping it would surprise me like the Upper Cut.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    jacketsrule:
    Brick House for lunch
    Does Lionel Ritchie roll those, himself?
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    jacketsrule:
    Brick House for lunch, and a La Herencia Cubana Salomon for the ride home. The BH was just ok, nothing special. I was hoping it would surprise me like the Upper Cut.

How is the la herencia cubana salomon? i was thinking about ordering a couple
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    About to light up an ITC 10th robusto. I'll report back on this one later.
  • Options
    just smoked a ccom purple label robusto, very relaxing smoke.. despite the cold weather this was a great smoke, I'll definitely be getting a box of these. this was my last one but it was great!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Had a LFD Limited Edition Perfecto Habano last night. I've heard lots of great things about LFD on this board, but I was not feeling this cigar. Lots of wood notes and some spice, but not much else through the stick. Great construction and burn. The stick seemed a little rough around the edges so I probably should have let it rest a bit more before trying it.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well to finally report back on the ITC 10th, it had great flavor, medium body, but when I took the band off the wrapper came with it almost all the way around the stick. WAY too much adhesive used on the band and it really screwed up the cigar because it started unraveling towards the head of the cigar. The entire middle third of the smoke had the wrapper pealing and coming off. Frustrating night to say the least.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    Well to finally report back on the ITC 10th, it had great flavor, medium body, but when I took the band off the wrapper came with it almost all the way around the stick. WAY too much adhesive used on the band and it really screwed up the cigar because it started unraveling towards the head of the cigar. The entire middle third of the smoke had the wrapper pealing and coming off. Frustrating night to say the least.

hey thats ITC?