Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Today's line up, CEO yellow label Robusto, La Flor De Cano Selectos, Arganese ML3 Robusto.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Tonight I will be smoking my first ever Ccom house Blend... I'm going with the Brazilian that I just got in a trade from Laker... It's about 70 degrees out without a cloud in the sky, so I can't resist...
  • Options
    Just finished smoking a Fuente 8-5-8 maduro with a good friend at our local B&M. Nothing like a good cigar in the company of friends!
  • Options
    cochrandc748:
    Just finished smoking a Fuente 8-5-8 maduro with a good friend at our local B&M. Nothing like a good cigar in the company of friends!
    Congrats on finally making your first post! I enjoyed the 8-5-8 as well. I had an Oliva Serie G for lunch as well.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    cu-Avana Intenso no est couldn't resist very happy little work to draw torp is a little tight been working it in my hand should cut a little more. But again very happy
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    My first cigar I think THIS YEAR!!! Just couldn't get quite healthy enough to truly enjoy a cigar

But Tonight is a special one... Padilla 1932... Now I'm goooooood
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Tonight was a Pepin Vegas Cubanas and it was good!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Cugine Connie Torp....
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Yesterday was a helluva cigar day for me. LFD El Jocko Maduro, ISOM Montecristo, Padilla 1932.

I joined a herf club that recently formed here in my area. Last night we met at a local restaraunt. Monday we have a herf at a restaraunt that is going to have a Scotch tasting and allows cigar smoking.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Had a 5Vegas Relic courtesy of Sandman1am. Very tasty. I enjoyed it. I gave my Father in law (smoking buddy) a Cu Avana Intenso and he was absolutely blown away. he loved it. I can't wait to try one myself
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Last night I had a Punch Maduro Rothschild..... I was pleasantly surprised for $4 a stick.

Tonight I will have either a Don Peppin JJ Maduro Torp or a Cain Maduro Torp. It'll be a gametime decision.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    madurofan:
    Yesterday was a helluva cigar day for me. LFD El Jocko Maduro, ISOM Montecristo, Padilla 1932.

I joined a herf club that recently formed here in my area. Last night we met at a local restaraunt. Monday we have a herf at a restaraunt that is going to have a Scotch tasting and allows cigar smoking.
    Damn I want to be a member of THAT club!
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    madurofan:

Damn I want to be a member of THAT club!
  • Options
    Im smoking a JdN antano robusto. I like this size compared to the others ive tried. The bigger sizes arent as flavorful to me.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    tedesco:
    Im smoking a JdN antano robusto. I like this size compared to the others ive tried. The bigger sizes arent as flavorful to me.
    this is why im tending to smaller cigars as of late. lonesdales, lanceros, caronas, etc... the larger cigar has a more washed out or muted flavor to me.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    kuzi16:
    tedesco:
    this is why im tending to smaller cigars as of late. lonesdales, lanceros, caronas, etc... the larger cigar has a more washed out or muted flavor to me.
    I tend to find the same thing myself.

I had a Nica Libre torp earlier. The weather is amazing here today, for the first time in what seems like forever. I'll rummage around and find something else to smoke after dinner tonight and just soak it in. I'm not sure on what I want to smoke though.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Haven't seen ya round these parts in awhile Matt...
    Puros Idios
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I fired up a man-o-war ruination for the second time, and it has been a few months since I got them. Jozer, if your reading buddy you were right, these are quite tasty after some down time. Now as most of your regulars know I like some strong cigars, hell I will have a opus x power ranger in the morning with my coffee before breakfast but this toro sort of got to me. The flavor was nice, strong but lots of flavor. I think the smoke is what got me. GREAT cigar though.
  • Options
    I had a El Primer Mundo Rosado Oscuro Robusto for lunch, while talking my B&M owner out of a Revolution Torpedo for the ride home. The Revolution lived up to its billing with lots of flavor.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    I will have a opus x power ranger in the morning with my coffee before breakfast
    that right there is proof that you love a full bodied cigar.

im kind of impressed with this.

• Options
    had the Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto with a little Gnarly Hear red.....not a bad combo...if I say so myself
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had a couple today. First up was a Cabaiguan corona gorda which is a cigar I love, I would have loved this one a little more if the cap hadn't blown apart when I cut it. Later on I was in the mood for something strong so I pulled out a Bolivar LE 2009 petit belicosos and it hit the spot just right. To finish things off I had a Padilla Dominus robusto that was good but not as good as the last one I had, the flavors weren't doing their magic this time.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I will have a opus x power ranger in the morning with my coffee before breakfast
    that right there is proof that you love a full bodied cigar.

im kind of impressed with this.

lol, thanks.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Haven't had anything since Monday but I am ready to remedy this situation tonight. Thinking a Decade Torpedo and maybe my last Gurkha Crest. I've had the Decade for 6 months and the Crest for I think 14 - 16 months. I think it is time to burn it. SInce I only bought two I'm not sure how much age will affect it. If they were cheaper I would buy more but at around $30 a piece it's not worth the price tag.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well nothing for me since the AB Family Blend Monday, but after work tonight I'll be heading out east to the lake to visit the family and take the new shotgun out for a test run so I'm sure I'll take a nice selection of smokes with me out there. I see a Diesel and possibly and ITC 10th robusto in my near future.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Perdomo2 LE, La Flor De Cano, LHCOF, Cu-avana Intenso, and a Arganese ML3. Big full bodied day!
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    A.B. Tempus Quadrum. This just became one of my "Go To's". Great stick!
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    With that as inspiration, I think I'll try one of those, myself. Thanks, KCW.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    had a ccom cuban label robusto, despite burn issues and a tighter draw than I like it was still a very good stick
  • Options
    I had my first El Rey de Los Habanos for lunch, and a Flor de Ybor City by Fuente on the ride home. They have gotten better with age.