Had a Reyes Family Premier...
  • Options
    torano tribute my new favorite
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    A Nicarao Toro... not a bad smoke.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Last night had a Nicaro robusto. Very interesting flavor to it - enjoyed it very much. Before that was a 601 Green Oscuro. First half was fabulous - second half was good, but it lost a bit of it's unique flavor.
  • Options
    I tried the new Alec Bradley Prensado-Awesome box pressed smoke.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I had one of the Gurkha Beaty from the weekend blitz a few weeks ago. Was very good, but some splitting of the wrapper was going on. Could be because of the extreme cold outside.

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Had an Oliva Serie G Maduro earlier in the evening. Finished up with a RP 1990 later on. The RP is an old standby and always enjoyable, but haven't had an Oliva in quite a while - nice smoke for sure.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Miami Knuckle. Good - not great.

• Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Had a Gurkha Legend. It was awesome! See the Reviews forum for details.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had a Oliva O Natural Torpedo from the cotm back in August. This is my third O and I really liked it. The second one was good too but the first one I had was terrible. Well, I don't want to say terrible but it tasted really freakin weird. Almost made me not want to smoke another one. I'm glad I did because it was good. This cold weather and second job is really putting a damper on my smoking time. If I didn't just buy a house and need the money I wouldn't work a second job. I haven't even bought cigars since I got all those Anejos back during Christmas.
  • Options
    Last night had a Perdomo Reserve 10th Champagne with a glass of Glenrothes (a pretty decent scotch.) It was the second one I have smoked, the first being last Saturday, which didn't impress me. This one was a lot better, Smooth smoke, nice draw, and perfect burn. Went great with the scotch and a book. I think tonight I'm going to burn a Mon'o War Torpedo I've had sitting in the Humi for about three months that I'm excited to smoke.
  • Options
    El Titan de Bronze Redemption lancero for lunch. A very good full bodied smoke. For the ride home in Atlanta traffic, I enjoyed a 5 Vegas Relic. 5 Vegas has never let me down.
  • Options
    Burgandykaiser:
    I think tonight I'm going to burn a Mon'o War Torpedo I've had sitting in the Humi for about three months that I'm excited to smoke.
    Man O War burned like hell. Had to fix it twice. But it was raining bad here, could have been the humidity since it was 100%. Tasted great though and complimented my book and scotch very well. Even with the burn problems it was still nice, stress release. That's a good smoke in my book.
  • Options
    Just had the new Paradigm from 262 Revolution. See my post under "Smoke the Revolution". Schweet!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Had a Gurkha Signature 101 Maduro earlier. Man, that is one of the few Gurkha really hit a home run with. Very leathery, dry, smokey maduro flavor; perfect burn, draw, and construction; just an all around great stick. I gotta thank Vinnie for turning me on to these.
  • Options
    Padron 3000. My favorite legal cigar.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Today was a good cigar day. I had a private label B&M Cigar, an ISOM Cohiba Robusto and a Kristoff Criollo Ligero.
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    i myself am enjoying a perdomo cabinet series 10th anniversary criollo churchill, with a red label house brand(this site) as a backup as this is my first time with this stick
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Good day here too..Started with a 262 Paradigm Box Pressed Toro today. Great cigar with a long finish. Definitely tasted the citrusy flavor toward the back of the palate, interesting combination of flavors, I thought it was wonderful. Just finished up with a Viaje Exclusivo. This was a bit young IMO, but great flavors of leather and earthy sweetness. I think some time on these will benefit the burn though and add to the experience.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Mid afternoon I enjoyed a 5 Vegas Relic. After a couple of dissapointingly bad Rocky Patel cigars this week, it was real nice to have a cigar today that held together with a nice burn and plenty of smoke and flavor.

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Cuban Primo and an Arganese Maduro....
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I will be smoking a DPG Cuban Classic
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    The other day I smoked the CAO Soprano that I got in a trade from Tat. and it was ok for the first third. After that it was much better and I ended up nubbin it. It finished much better than it started off, glad I stuck with it.

Today I had a Utopia blend that I got from lilwing in a pass. I think it was a bit dry but other than that the smoke was fantastic! Lots of smoke and the flavors changed a few times. Very good for my morning smoke and great flavors. Even for it being on the dry side it self corrected when I had a very very minor burn issue after the ash fell off. I will be picking up a few more of these soon. Thanks to the both of you guys.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Cohiba Siglo IV.......always a treat!
  • Options
    had a Tat black tonight that tasted good but it just never burned right so that ended a little early. after that was a puro indios that has been aging 12 years. it was just okay. really mellow, nice burn, but the flavor was heavy in the peat department and that's not my style.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Coming to the end of a 262 Paradigm torpedo, and boy is this stick fantastic. Definitely catching those citrus notes we keep hearing about, and some subtle espresso on the finish. The burn is ridiculously dead-on, and I didn't ash it for bordering on 2 inches. Drinking a Newcastle with it has turned out to be quite the excellent accompaniment - the stick and beer seem to accent each other very well. I'm very much looking forward to taking these sticks into my b&ms!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Started with a Perdomo ESV '91 double corona segundo, very nice smoke that took quite a while to finish. Later on was a Perdomo Reserve Cameroon toro, a good smoke but not one I'm rushing out to buy a box of. And to finish off the day I lit up a Padilla Dominus robusto, I've enjoyed this cigar thoroughly every time I've had one and this would have been the best yet if not for the super loose draw, in terms of flavor it was the best one out of the four I've smoked so far...looking forward to that fifth and final one.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Getting towards the end of a Gurkha Blue Steel. It is a solid 1-1/2+ hour smoke and quite tasty, good way to end the week :^)
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Casa Magna Colorado Robusto. Nice stick. I'll look forward to to the other 3 I have but, not sure what the big deal is. Worth $5.00 (or less) not $11.00 though.
  • Options
    just finished a DPG Cuban Classic. a little mellower than what I like but not a bad stick.