Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Was smoking a Nicarao Toro, had to sneeze and inhaled a ton of smoke.... Almost died....
  • Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    Pretty decent out today. I've been pushing a bit of snow off of the drive way with my friend, Rocky, Rocky Patel, summer of 08.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a Revolution 262 Paradigm Robusto today. See the "Smoke The Revolution" thread for full review. Great smoke.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    enjoying a ccom red label right now. good 2.50 smoke for sure
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well I haven't had anything this week, but I'll be off work tomorrow and I'm going to the Ft. Worth Gun Show with the wife for Valentines day! Haha Gotta love a woman that thinks that's a good way to show how much we love each other! May be pick up a new gun so I'll probably have a good smoke to celebrate with tomorrow night.
  • Options
    smoked my first Intenso...wow...it was perfect. Gonna finish up the night with my go to gurk...the blue steel.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I started off my day with a couple Nubs, first up was a Nub Connecticut which is the Nub I prefer most, followed that up with a Nub maduro which I still am not impressed with, I'm picky with maduro cigars anyway and this one just doesn't have what I like in a maduro. Later on was a Padilla Achilles from the original release in '06 which is nothing like the current blend really in terms of flavor and performance, IMO it's better in terms of flavor, and as a fact the construction is superior. Finally I finished up with a Man o War Special Edition salamon that Tony (Alien) was kind enough to gift me, to describe it in one word, I'd say it was fantastic...it took a little work to get it going due to the nipple at the foot, but once past that is was layers of flavor in a creamy, spicy, voluminous smoke, this may be the best cigar in the Man o War line.
  • Options
    Good morning all. We are having a Daytona 500 party today. I have 25 pounds of pork in the smoker this morning. Starting off the day with a Ashton then moving on to a Olivia V. Then maybe a Zino. Yes it look likes it's going to be a 3 cigar day :) Have a good one,Rich
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday was a Gurkha black dragon,then the box pressed 262 paradigm. The 262 blow away the Gurkha by far.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Camacho Corojo Diploma. Can you say "Peppery"?
  • Options
    Im watchin the race and started with a camacho 1962 churchill. It wasnt as flavorful as the last one i had but still good. And im followin that up with a Gurkah Legend perfecto. This ones burnin alot better then the last one i had.
  • Options
    Padilla Dominus.  Excellent.
  • Options
    Last night I had a 5 vegas gold box pressed courtesy of evan and it was really good. Don't know what tonight will be though...
  • Options
    Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    CAO LX2....my first one.....was impressed.
  • Options
    padilla habano is lit right now. damn this stick is great. every one i smoke i love. thanks ernesto padilla. aftr this will be a san cristobal
  • Options
    I took a weekend trip to Myrtle Beach, SC to thaw out. I helped my kids build a snow man on the beach! Good news was a cigar friendly bar in the hotel. It was on the sixth floor with a great view of the "'blizzard''. I had a MOW Ruination Friday night, and an Oliva Serie V torpedo Saturday. I also tried a local cigar from East End Cigar company in MB. It was supposed to be medium bodied, but tasted like grass???
  • Options
    jreed10209jreed10209 Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    jacketsrule:
    I took a weekend trip to Myrtle Beach, SC to thaw out. I helped my kids build a snow man on the beach! Good news was a cigar friendly bar in the hotel. It was on the sixth floor with a great view of the "'blizzard''. I had a MOW Ruination Friday night, and an Oliva Serie V torpedo Saturday. I also tried a local cigar from East End Cigar company in MB. It was supposed to be medium bodied, but tasted like grass???
    <><> havin' a comacho triple maduro myself, very strong, but not a knee knocker!!!
  • Options
    thanks mr. garcia for the san cristobal
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    ACID 1....... Wasn't what I was hoping for.
  • Options
    Had a Casa Magna Gran Toro at the B&M this afternoon. It was a 6X58 whopper that almost knocked me out! After recovering I went for a smaller Punch London Club (5X40) this evening.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    CAO Cx2; the last 1/3 didn't wanna stay lit, even though it had a nice even burn going.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    padilla habano is lit right now. damn this stick is great. every one i smoke i love. thanks ernesto padilla. aftr this will be a san cristobal
    I too had a Padilla Habano torpedo today. I think my taste has shifted as I don't seem to enjoy this smoke as much as I used to. I can still enjoy it and appreciate it, but I just don't seem to favor it as much as I used to. It was one of my favorite smokes. I think I'm gonna offer up my remaining sticks for trade for something more full bodied.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Today started with a Gurkha Gold, it was ok but there are plenty of other Gurkha's I prefer. Later was a Gurkha Cuban Legacy. This one was pretty good for a cheap stick, but not something I'm in a hurry to buy more of.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    would have had a Man O War last night to push down that wonderful NY Strip Steak I cooked... but, it was an evening with the girl... so I smoked nothing. LOL.
  • Options
    for some strange reason i cant explain, i had yet another mild stick last night. it is a very strange departure from my usual ass kickers haha. last night was a gurkha park avenue, tonight ill either have a MoW belicoso or a cain f... or a cuban classic... or an A Fernandez signature... or a diesel. any suggestions?
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Haven't had anything in the last few days...no booze, no smokes...thank God the sex is still good!

Going to make up for the lack of smoking with a Gurkha Beauty. That should make amends.

• Options
    Just finished a Nub Habano 460. Inky (my black Lab) seems to like them, too. They relax her and make her feel more appreciative of the beauty around her. I'm making that up, of course, but it makes me feel better to think she appreciates a good smoke as much as I do.
  • Options
    I quit smokin', drinkin' and women last night. Like the song says, it was the worst 15 minutes of my life.
  • Options
    Nestor Miranda Special Collection Maduro, followed by RP Renaisance.
  • Options
    bushwood:
    I quit smokin', drinkin' and women last night. Like the song says, it was the worst 15 minutes of my life.
    GREAT song