Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    went with a good ole' man o' war this evening..
  • Options
    bushwoodbushwood Posts: 31
    Retired to the Man Room with a glorious Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur. I've smoked them before, but for some reason, this black beauty was more luscious than I remembered. Full bodied, but had an amazing array of flavors. I smoked it down to the very last bit of a nub without a trace of bitterness or heat. A truly enjoyable cigar and one I will go back to.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well tonight I tried a Monte Carlo torpedo which was a great cigar. Don't know a lot about it, but from what I've heard it was blended by Camacho. Damn fine smoke with a lot of flavor. Also tried a Camacho Havana and was blown away. I was surprised by this one which I believe I got from Jozer. This was an awesome smoke and I plan on picking up more of them. Found a shop up here that has a huge stock of them in store. Good night for me to end my weekend!
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Started yesterday off with a Litto Gomez Diez Oriental (4 7/8 x 40). I love this cigar, but I think I like the larger rings a little better. It was good, don't get me wrong, but I think the larger vitolas I have had have been better. Finished the night with a Tatuaje Havana Cazadores and a tall 12oz glass bottle of Coca-Cola. It was mentioned the other night at the herf and I had it in my mind to do it again. This is a favorite combo of mine, though last night the coke took a far back seat to a great cigar.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Having an Upmann Demitasse. I love this smoke for what it is. Inexpensive, small and tasty.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Had a Cubao No. 6 last night. Man, that was a tasty cigar.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Had that Camacho Select today.... Very nice cigar. I will be getting more of that one.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    rwheelwright:
    Having an Upmann Demitasse. I love this smoke for what it is. Inexpensive, small and tasty.
    I love me some Upmanns.

I think I'm gonna smoke this cigar somebody's B&M rolled. It's been in my humi so long, I can't remember who sent it to me. And that's a damn shame. It's a nice looking perfecto. Connecticut, I think.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    RP Cuban Blend, Don Kiki Brown Label, Carlos Torano 1916,
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Dang gypsy, you and Don Kiki got something going on ?? Just like me and the Camachos.. Must be six in a row for me now,
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    fla-gypsy:
    Dang gypsy, you and Don Kiki got something going on ?? Just like me and the Camachos.. Must be six in a row for me now,
    Bought a box of 25 and they are good.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    had a bahia blu today that i got with my ccom humidor combo.. not too surprised it wasnt great, hadnt heard any good things about it.. the construction was bad as I had to end it with 2 1/2 inches left because the wrapper came undone.. wont be buying any of these again
  • Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    A couple of robustos today; Cusano C10 and an Oliva O
  • Options
    ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    Nothing for me tonight, Wednesdays are my long work days... 7am to midnight... I'm dreaming about my stash though...
  • Options
    An Upmann churchill, for me. Solid, as always.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Just one for me today, a Nestor Miranda Special Selection lancero, I like this cigar, medium bodied with a creamy almost buttery flavor to it, some earthy nuances in the back and just an overall pleasant cigar. I'm kicking myself for not buying 20 at two and a quarter each.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Tonight I went for my second 5 Vegas AAA. It was quite good and they are getting better with time. Great burn, TONS of smoke, and very complex. Can't wait to try them after some real rest...
  • Options
    I think I am going to have some rum and a Oliva Serie O Maduro after work today... 4:00 can't come fast enough...
  • Options
    Love this cigar in this size. I got a bunch on bid for $11/ 5 pack
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Another Upmann Demitasse today. There is just something to this cigar that I really like. Plus I don't feel bad if I don't finish it. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get something else in.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had one of the most memorable smokes in awhile.
    Had a Padilla Achilles torpedo while eating peanut m&ms.... OMG it tasted so good.
    The pairing was phenomenal. Truly a case where the two are better together than they are separately....

• Options
    RP Cuban Blendx2, RP Puro Cubana, Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon
  • Options
    gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    Just got done with my first Gurkha Sherpa Cafe - was surprisingly good for a very low $$$ stick! Also, its the first Gurkha anything I have had no burn issues with.
  • Options
    Today's menu Perdomo Fresh Rolled, Gurkha Nepalese Warrior, Famous 70th Camacho
  • Options
    sdip:
    Today's menu Perdomo Fresh Rolled...
    I see you're enjoying those while they're still fresh, sdip. :)
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    had a cusano 18 double maduro aged 2 years all thanks to urbino.. and also a gurkha regent, whose wrapper fully and totally came off 3 draws in, VERY disappointed..
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    5 Vegas Classic
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    enjoying a nub cameroon 464 right now ... haven't had one of these for about a year or so ... i think i might like the connies better
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    El Titan De Bronze Maduro for lunch, and Perdomo Habano Maduro for the ride home.
  • Options
    yours are on the way - out today