Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    I just finished a wonderful 601 Blue Box-pressed Maduro that alien was kind enough to gift to me. I am always a huge fan of maduros and this one was just fantastic. It had that wonderful sweetness of a good marduro with just the perfect amount of spice. It was a little more full-bodied than I am used to but that was fine. My buddy was smoking a Nub maduro along side of me and while it was good.....it just didn't compare.

Alein, thank you for this stick........and damn you!!!! Now I want to buy a box :-D
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    smoked a LHCOF last night. WOW, what a great stick. I really enjoyed this one. burned for an hour and a half
  • Options
    jet057jet057 Posts: 30
    Whats that ?,,,LHCOF
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte, I think.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Had a Cabaiguan last night. The stick eptimizes the description "mild-bodied, full-flavor."
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas Miami this afternoon, super tasty as always
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    262 Paradigm Torpedo. I really enjoyed it.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Today's entertainment, RP Cuban Blend, Oliva Series O, RP Puro Cubano x2, Don Kiki Brown label
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    I had a Perdomo Gran Cru Maduro for lunch, and RP Renaissance with RP himself tonight. My local B&M had a RP birthday party event with chef's cooking stir fry to order and cake.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Enjoying a LFD mysterio oscuro right now, I must say I'm impressed. Review will be up shortly....
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Really, really enjoying a Mi Barrio one of you guys sent me like 3 months ago. Whoever it was that sent it, thank you man, I do appreciate it. This is up there with my favorite DPG's.
  • Options
    Had to repost real quick, I am about halfway through the Mi Barrio now, and wow has it developed. This is definatley in my top cigars now, and it is definately my favorite by DPG. Thanks again to whoever sent this to me, I believe I am going to be ordering a box of these soon.
  • Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    Today's menu - CAO Cameroon, Nica Libre, Padilla 1932
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Really, really enjoying a Mi Barrio one of you guys sent me like 3 months ago. Whoever it was that sent it, thank you man, I do appreciate it. This is up there with my favorite DPG's.
    Hey Tony, was it like 6x54? I may have sent one to you at one point, I can't remember.
  • Options
    Yeah, a nice-size toro. If you did, thanks man. I see that they are seasonally released, are they different from year to year?
  • Options
    No idea, I don't really know a lot about the cigar. But I do like it.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had two today... An Dominican Primo and an Arganese Nicaraguan President
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    ISOM H. Upman Magnum 50 from March of 08. Yummmmm

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    having a 262 right now, yep, it lives up to the hype
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Hoyo Exalibur Oscuro Prensado. Go slow and this thing rocks!
  • Options
    Had some good ones today. First up was a Toraño Exodus 1959 50 Years Short Churchill and it was phenomenal, perfectly constructed with copious amounts of rich, smooth flavor...medium-full with a hearty pepper backbone and a complex mix of bittersweet chocolate, espresso and caramel, I'm very impressed with this offering from Toraño. Later was a Kristoff Ligero Criollo robusto, another excellent cigar that takes the already very tasty Kristoff Criollo blend and amps up the flavor and strength with the addition of some very nice ligero tobacco. Last up was a Camacho Select churchill, unfortunately the subtleties and flavor of this cigar was lost on my palate after two moderately strong and very flavorful cigars, it was still good but I couldn't fully appreciate it. A good reward for a hard day's work and now I'm ready to slip into a coma for 8-10 hours. :)
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    This afternoon was a MOW and it was really good, mmm. Tonight was a MOW Ruination and it too was really good, in a different way. Both were a great compliment to a pretty good friday :^)
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thia afternoon, for our regular Saturday herf, I plan to go with a Puro Cubano torpedo by Rocky Patel. I'm told the blend didn't quite come out the way it was planned but is still a good smoke. We'll see.

I plan to pair it with a couple doubles of good sour mash bourbon on the rocks. Ought to be quite pleasant.

Marty

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just had a Cohiba Red Dot churchill
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just finished a Perdomo Habano Connecticut.
    Simply amazing.... I'm starting to like Connies again.

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Just had lunch and finished a Padron 2000, great smoke. Always love the Padrons.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I had three yesterday. Started with an Arganese Figurado Maduro. It was good - nothing special sadly. Mid-afternoon I had a Oliva G maduro, the Special G I believe. Good, but again, nothing special. After dinner I had my first My Father from Pepin. It was better than the other two, but I wasn't blown away. For the price, I was wishing it was better. Flavor was very delicious, there just wasn't enough of it.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Started this morning with a Carlos Torano 1916, followed by a newly acquired Casa Fuego, finished up with a RP Puro Cubano. I am done (for now)
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Had a El Mejor Emerald this afternoon, liked it more than I thought I would.
  • Options
    AyatoAyato Posts: 53
    Relaxed with a La Aurora 100 Anos Lancero this afternoon.