Comments

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Tabacos Baez SF, Bahia Maduro x2, Don Kiki Brown label, Oliva series O
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    illinoisgolf99:
    about to light up a cu-avana intenso churchill...

Well I just put down the cu-avana intenso churchill, I wasn't all that impressed with it to be honest, it was kind of bland and was definitely not full-bodied as described.. oh well, maybe it was just a dud, I'll let the other one I've got rest..
    The torpedo is the top of the Intenso sticks, not sure what it is but it is always superior to the other sizes.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Had a Ccom purple label and a MOW Virtue churchill. These Virtues really change with the vitola - the lancero is packed full of flavor (maybe a bit too much, depending on how I'm feeling), while the churchill has a much more laid-back flavor that's perfect for taking it slow.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Busy day, so only one today. La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet. Good flavor, paired well with some rum. I have gotten so I can see a lot of similarities between AJ's blends. I love it.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Got 2 in today, Verdadero torp and a La Roma de Cuba (new blend) robusto. The La Roma was fantastic! Razor sharp burn, lots of smoke, beautifully constructed, and very tasty. Can't wait to see how these do with time :^)
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    TatuajeVI:
    Tried to smoke a 5 Vegas Cask Strength II last night - it was terrible so I put it out. Weird, I like this cigar normally. So I lit up a LFD Double Ligero Maduro chisel - fantastic as always.

Tonight I had a My Father Le Bijou 1922 - not good. I put it out early. Then lit up an Ambos Mundos - wonderful cigar. Need more!

Wow thats a surprise to me. I love the 1922.

Having an original blend Padiia habano toro. Great flavor as always. More mild to med body than I remember though.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    had my last LFD Oscuro Parajos this morning. I would give my left nut for a box of these!!! SOOOO GOOD
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    alex and illinoisgolf I ended up going with the bolivar. I dunno something was calling me to it...lol I was about to go with the DPG but then switched to the bolivar.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Gurkha Empire Series 5... wow this one shocked the heck out of me.

I've really been getting back into Connecticut shade wrappers and this one was spot on.

• Options
    I've really been getting back into Connecticut shade wrappers and this one was spot on.

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Comacho Triple Maduro, and about to go have a Greycliff Double Expresso
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    had my last LFD Oscuro Parajos this morning. I would give my left nut for a box of these!!! SOOOO GOOD
    Someone say NUT!!!! hehehehe...
    btw I want to try that lfd.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas AAA this morning....
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Ccom blue label... in about 2 minutes
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    stephen_hannibal:

I've been having the same experience Stephen, I'm finally starting to dig conny wrapped smokes. The Empire 5 was pretty darn good IMO, but I've found that all of the Empires I've had so far get acrid about half way through, hope more rest does them good, they have potential.
  • Options
    Duder2:
    stephen_hannibal:

I've been having the same experience Stephen, I'm finally starting to dig conny wrapped smokes. The Empire 5 was pretty darn good IMO, but I've found that all of the Empires I've had so far get acrid about half way through, hope more rest does them good, they have potential.
    I've only had one get kinda funky tasting but it was towards the nub.
    Come to think of it though I got them before Christmas so they've had some time to sit.

• Options
    I think the 5 is pretty good. I also like the nub connie, and the gurkha turk.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    I think the 5 is pretty good. I also like the nub connie, and the gurkha turk.
    IDK about the NUB connie, that and the 5vegas gold taste a little grassy to me.
    Though I'm surprised I haven't tried the Gurkha Turk yet. I kinda like Gurkha stuff.

• Options
    True, I smoke the nubs on my commute in the morning and such. Not a great cigar but it isn't bad.

I'm half way through a Series V robusto. I really love these cigars.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    Alex Williams:
    hahaha i think kuzi is the only one who has them at their B&M (that i know of)... Otherwise, I would have about two boxes so i could send you a couple ;)
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Alex Williams:
    hahaha i think kuzi is the only one who has them at their B&M (that i know of)... Otherwise, I would have about two boxes so i could send you a couple ;)
    Aren't these things just awesome?! A few days ago, Sandman gave me a couple of a different blend of little cigars from LFD - gotta try one this weekend. He said they were just as good as the Parajos.
  • Options
    Had a Padilla Habano Torp... I don't enjoy them til the last half.

• Options
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Alex Williams:
    Aren't these things just awesome?! A few days ago, Sandman gave me a couple of a different blend of little cigars from LFD - gotta try one this weekend. He said they were just as good as the Parajos.
    damn that antonio!!! i seriously would pimp out my weird mean fat sister AND give my left nut for a box or two of these :D
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Alex Williams:
    damn that antonio!!! i seriously would pimp out my weird mean fat sister AND give my left nut for a box or two of these :D
    Call down to Kuzi's B&M. Matt, their guy who does all their ordering, told me he'd ship to me if I asked nicely. :)

here you go
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Alex Williams:
    Call down to Kuzi's B&M. Matt, their guy who does all their ordering, told me he'd ship to me if I asked nicely. :)
    you, sir, are a saint!! thanks for the info!
  • Options
    In case you missed the link, alex. here you go
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    In case you missed the link, alex. here you go
    you just went from a saint to a god in one post!!
  • Options
    Carlos Torano Dominico x2, Bahia Maduro, Don Lino Africa, Don Kiki Brown label, LHCOF
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Had an A. Fernandez Signature Series.